Auto Connections of Bellevue

Auto Connections of Bellevue

13285 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005

Used 888-638-7854

AUTO CONNECTIONS OF BELLEVUE - THE EASTSIDE'S BEST KEPT SECRET!

Excellent Experience

by from Renton, WA |

I hate the car buying process, but working with Mike and Stu was an unbelievably stress-free experience. I walked in knowing which one I wanted, saw it, drove it -- they even let me take it to my mechanic on a 2-hour test drive -- we came to a price and I drove out with it. Everyone is super friendly, easy going and very professional. Every vehicle in this place is clean, is in fantastic condition and has low miles. First class. I will never buy a pre-owned car anywhere else.

Excellent Experience

by from Renton, WA |

Ask for Simon!

by from Seattle, WA |

Long story short: If you're looking to purchase a vehicle from Auto Connections of Bellevue -- ASK FOR SIMON! Our story: I was looking to purchase a dependable and affordable used Toyota Highlander and discovered that Auto Connections had two available models on their lot. One was a 2004 Limited Edition with lots of bells and whistles (heated leather seats, sunroof, you name it) and the other was a basic 2006 Highlander. There were some pros and cons to each vehicle so my friend and I went there with an open mind. At first, despite the extra cost, I was leaning a bit towards the 2004 Limited (because who doesn't love a built in fancy schmancy navigation system amiright?) that is until I tried to lower one of the backseat windows ... and nothing happened. Apparently the sales people at Auto Connections own their inventory so whomever you may contact about test driving a vehicle you like will also definitely be the person whom you must purchase said vehicle from as well. Jason (the salesman for the 2004 Highlander Limited) failed to mention to me that he knew before I made an appointment with him, and then drove an hour over to see the vehicle, that the window had a problem. Unfortunately he was also ultimately unwillingly to allow my mechanic to check over the vehicle as well. Big red flags going off for me at this point. The clincher came when instead he repeatedly stated he had other people scheduled to view it despite the fact I stated point blank if his vehicle passed my mechanic's inspection, and Jason would have the window fixed, I would be willing to purchase it for the price we'd previously agreed upon that same day. I arrived very excited to hand over a check for my dream car but soon realized that there wasn't enough bells and whistles in the world to make me purchase a vehicle without having my mechanic assure me it was a worthwhile buy, especially after it already obviously had a few problems/cost a couple thousand dollars more/was an older model, and I was repeatedly brushed off. Fortunately, for me, Jason kept reiterating that while he was busy I should check out the other Highlander which belonged to a salesman, Simon. Simon was AMAZING! Simon not only brought out the vehicle before I asked he also immediately provided the documentation for the maintenance that had been performed on it (two things that definitely did not happened with the 2004 Highlander). Simon also made it very clear that I could drive it off the lot that very minute to have it inspected by my mechanic and even recommended that my friend and I take both vehicles to get them checked before making a choice. He was very astute when he stated "a sunroof is great but not going to do a lot of good if you're broken down on the side of the road." I asked him what time I needed to be back, since Jason erroneously stated that they closed at 6pm, and was delighted when Simon said he'd stay there until we were able to make it back from our test drive. Needless to say my mechanic was AMAZED at how much work had been put into the vehicle, it passed his inspection with flying colors! The cherry on top is I also have a great warranty package guaranteed by Simon as well. Long story short Simon not only left me feeling better about my purchase by offering me a fair price for the Highlander he also bent over backward, so to speak, to make sure that I was comfortable with my choice and I was able to drive off the lot that afternoon with a wonderful dependable vehicle. After seeing such a glaring contrast in salesmanship, honesty and good humor I'm hoping Simon is around for plenty of years to come because I don't plan on buying anything on four wheels from anyone but him. I know everyone had bad days so maybe that's all it was for Jason but needless to say I'm recommending Simon to everyone I know and I hope if you have a bad customer service experience at Auto Connections that you give them another chance by giving Simon a call too!

Don't expect much

by from Washington state |

Seemed nice however didn't answer emails so I had to drive an hour to see the vehicle I was interested it. Told them I would contact them that night when I did I don't hear anything back. They seem to not really care if someone wants to buy a vehicle.. And also when I pointed out something about the vehicle I was interested they made an excuse and laughed it off and said "oh that dent well it builds character... Yea I bought from somewhere else I can't imagine still waiting to hear something from them

NOt Willing to help a valued Customer

by from Bellevwa!! |

They apparently want to help, but they fall well short of the mark. I will not be coming here any time soon.

Great experience purchasing my BMW X3

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had such a great experience purchasing my BMW X3 from Mike at Auto Connections. I had been looking at X3's for a few weeks on line, trying to find exactly what I wanted in year, color, miles and price. I found it on Auto Connections website. I went in at 11am on a Sunday to see it and after test driving it with Mike and learning about the history of the car, I knew it was the one for me. He did not pressure me at all- he was honest and kind and just made the whole process so easy. He gave me a great price on my trade in and paid off my loan, found me a fantastic new loan with a low APR so my payments were exactly where I needed them to be and I was out the door in less than an hour. I appreciated this so much as I am a new mom with no extra time- I was dreading buying a new car, but this was truly an enjoyable experience. Thanks Mike!

Daughter lovers her new ride!

by from Kirkland, wa |

Looking for a "first" car for my daughter, I scoured the craigslist ads and found way too many "rebuilt title", "selling for a dead relative", "lost the title", or "it was just a minor accident" stories for my taste. I was referred by a friend to Auto Connections in Bellevue, called them up, told them what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend, and after a few weeks and a few test drives, they found exactly what I was looking for (or should I say what my daughter was looking for!). I have to say that Stu, the owner, made the process relatively painless and I was treat very fairly and with integrity. I was allowed to have the vehicle inspected by my own mechanic and ever though it had a few minor issues, which Stu was more than willing to fix, I have to say I am completely satisfied with my purchase and the overall experience. I do have to admit that I was a bit hesitant after reading a few of the Yelp reviews, but I recommend looking at the "filtered" reviews (a bit of a pain to get to but worth it) and you'll get a much different sense about these guys. Don't know why Yelp filters all the good reviews - seems kind of dumb? Thanks again Auto Connections of Bellevue, and if you see a red-headed 17 year old girl running around town in her shinny new red Beetle, give her a wave!

Daughter loves her new ride!

by from Seattle, WA |

Happy long distance buyer

by from Missoula, MT |

My wife and I live in Missoula, MT and drove to Seattle, WA to pick up a 2006 Volvo S60R - sight unseen. When I arrived in Seattle, I was blown away to find a carpeted showroom with used cars! It seemed to be a top-notch place. Their cars usually have low miles and are in exceptional condition. The dealer had the car I was to buy pulled around front, and I took the car for a test drive. The car was spotless and in great condition. This used dealer offers six-month powertrain warranty on their cars. This tells me that they trust they are giving the customer a car they can rely upon. Any vehicle is going to have their fair share of problems. As a part-time mechanic, even I know diagnostics can only tell you about the vehicle's operation at the moment. Auto Connections East makes sure their cars are in good operating condition, prints a CARFAX report and hopes the customer will receive something they can enjoy. I appreciate the sales team. They are low to perhaps NO pressure when buying. I made them an offer on the car, and Stu (salesperson) was willing to give me no-hassle pricing. The sales process was a breeze. I know good people when I see them. This is a professional business offering top-notch service. Even after the sale they are willing to accomodate me if I have questions. I couldn't ask for better people in the car sales business and couldn't ask for cleaner products in the used car sale business. My wife and I will keep this place in mind!

Lond distance buying