Mall of Georgia Ford

4525 Nelson Brogdon Blvd, Buford, GA 30518

New 866-600-1546
Used 866-831-4238
Service 855-517-9604

Gwinnett's Oldest Operating Ford Dealership!

Thanks Mall of Georgia Ford

by from Decatur, GA |

Excellent service so far! Thanks for helping get my new car!

Excellent salesman representing Mall of GA Ford

by from Lawrenceville GA |

Drew Fergerson is very helpful, courteous, and well informed about the product he is selling. We felt like we got a good deal with Drew's help.

June 20, 2015

Hello, and thank you for writing a review about your experience! It's great hearing that Drew made your shopping experience great, and that you got your vehicle for a great price. We appreciate you choosing Mall of Georgia Ford!

A Real Review...One Month After The Sale

by from Dacula, GA |

I wanted to buy a 2015 Mustang GT. It wasn't a question of IF but a question of WHERE. I sent out emails expressing this desire along with my trade In details and car preferences. Told everyone not to call me as I wanted to do business at first over email. Only 3 dealers contacted me. One gave me a great price but wanted me to order a mustang. Mall of GA Ford via Adrian their Internet Sales guy started looking for a Mustang that fit my preferences. He found it In Columbus, GA...my exact dream car. I told him what the other dealer quoted me without any effort and he beat it. He gave me an out the door price, tax tag title everything. Keep in mind I never met the guy...he hadn't seen my trade, etc. There was still plenty of chance for things to go wrong....but they didn't! It took me about 30 minutes to complete the sale and paperwork. Sure the finance guy tried to sell me some things and I had to work on the interest rate, but nothing that made me upset. By the next day my Mustang GT was waiting for me at my dealer! Now that could be the end of the story, but I found some body panel alignment issues and a small ding from the manufacturer. I showed up all ready to fight, but after speaking with Stacy Kelley the Sales Manager, he rounded up a team of people to work on the issues. Keep in mind this is a MONTH after I took delivery. The service department and the entire body shop crew from the manager to the paint and body guys came and all worked on my car. The end result is it looks better than any car on the lot. 2015 Mustangs have body alignment issues folks..expect it! Buy from a dealer like Mall Of GA Ford because they stand behind their sale with some of the best service folks I've ever encountered. Oh and my dent was popped out without drilling or painting. It looks perfect. Gotta give these folks a hand. Especially the body shop manager, sales manager and Adrian my sales person. Car sales is meant to be this easy. Not sure why more places don't pay attention to how people want to be treated

May 4, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Todd! Our goal here at Mall of Georgia Ford is to treat everyone like they're our #1 customer! We are so happy that you felt confident in purchasing from us, and thank Adrian and Stacy made your experience great! We are happy that you're loving your dream car! Thank you for choosing Mall of Georgia Ford!

Do Yourself A Favor, Go See These Guys

by from Lawrenceville, Ga 30043 |

This review is easy for me to write: I really liked these guys! I was looking for a Ford truck, so I am commenting on that model. First, this dealership had a lot of trucks to choose from. The salesman, Andrew Benard, was willing to give me the time it took to find a truck that was right for me. And finally, they wanted to make the sale. What more do I need to say. Do yourself a favor and visit this dealership. You very likely won't be disappointed. Thanks, guys at Mall of Ga. Ford.

September 10, 2014

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Andrew. We are pleased to know that he helped you pick out the truck that best meets your needs. Enjoy your new truck and thanks for shopping at Mall of Georgia Ford!

Professional and Customer Focused

by from Coweta County, GA |

Purchased a Mustang here yesterday and had a great experience, thanks to Randall and Erik being open and straightforward, while treating us with respect and dignity. Observing other employees and customers, this dealership has friendly and professional environment, and I highly recommend Mall of GA Ford to others. Thank you Randall!

September 10, 2014

Hi Tom! Thanks for letting us know how we're doing. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience shopping with us. We strive for a no-pressure, customer- focused car buying experience and we are pleased to know that's what you encountered during your purchase. Enjoy your new Mustang! Your friends at Mall of Georgia Ford

"Awesome Sauce" Andrew Benard New Car Sales

by from Lawrenceville GA |

My visit with Andrew Benard was just wonderful. He was very warm and kind. He barley spoke, and spent his time listening to my needs and wants. Which is why when it was time to sign, it was very easy. My finance manager Kenny Jordan was patient and concerned for my budget. After I was through with finance, he taught me how to use my new car, sync my phone and humbly answered all of questions. I will be bringing my daughter to buy her car from Andrew Benard.

August 12, 2014

Hi Jasmin! We're happy to hear that Andrew and Kenny were able to help you navigate the buying process and get you into the vehicle that works best for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter soon - thanks for choosing Mall of Georgia Ford!

Buying my 2014 Ford Explorer Limited

by from Atlanta,GA |

John Pohl was excellent. He was very patient. Took me for a nice test drive. Went into all the details of the car. After I picked it out, he got the car detailed and gas filled up for me. I would strongly recommended him to others looking for cars. He has been in the business for a while and knows what he is talking about. At no time during the sale did I feel any pressure to buy the vehicle.

August 28, 2014

John is one of our best! Thank you for the nice comment.

Just Amazing

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I had such a wonderful time buying my car. Andrew Benard gave me individualized attentiveness and excellent customer care. He communicated in a manner that made me feel valued and special. My experience to any other car buying experience was bar none. I felt like it was a night out of enjoyment with friends rather than a car purchase. My finance manager Kenny Jordan was very patient. He was so concerned for my budget and my affordability that he held my hand every step of the way. When I went home that night, I slept peacefully and woke up feeling refreshed and relieved. Relieved that I had a brand new car that is safe and reliable for work that was affordable and had fun while doing it. I can't wait to take my daughter to get her car at Mall of Georgia Ford. You have turned me from a customer to a client.

August 28, 2014

Andrew and Kenny are two of our strongest assets her at MOGFord. Thank you for the nice words.

Wonderful experience!

by from Suwanee, Georgia |

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Jeff Vance at Mall of Georgia Ford! We are loyal customers for over 10 years to Mall of Georgia Ford and we were treated with honesty, respect and true excellence by Jeff!! We just bought a new Explorer and a new Focus and Jeff helped us in every way! Jeff is a true asset to Ford and Mall of Georgia and we are blessed to have worked with him! Thank you Jeff for taking care of us and our family!!! :) All the best to you!! :) Meridith & Andy Woodman

August 28, 2014

We appreciate you comments regarding Jeff. We value Jeff too and know how valuable he is!

Kelby in Used Car Sales

by from Buford, GA |

Sales process was a nightmare. I was in this dealership for an hour and a half telling the car salesman how much I didn't care about his stories or wanting to be friends. I came to the dealership to buy a car and instead I got someone who wanted to know everything about my life and why I was not buying the car at that moment. The famous line that every buyer hates was asked multiple times. "If I can make you a promising deal do you think that we can earn your business tonight?" Stay away from this dealer and go find yourself a peaceful and a less ignorant salesman that wants to do business instead of being your ?friend.?

August 28, 2014

We are sorry your experience was not what you would have liked. Kelby is very outgoing and very personable. He is one of our youngest Salesman and is also very successful. I regret his personality and yours did not relate well. We wish you all the best!

Mall of Georgia Ford is Best of the Best

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

A co-worker referred me to John Pohl and he along with the rest of the MOJ Ford staff provided a pleasant hassle free new vehicle purchase experience. The transaction began by calling MOJ requesting a quote for a new Fusion. Within minutes John called me back seeking the model number and most importantly building rapport. Within minutes he called me back with the best price compared to several other Gwinnett county Ford dealers. The next day when I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by a friendly professional staff. Within a few minutes I met with John and test drove my new car.After the test drive, John took the time to ensure that I was aware of the many great features MySync offer. Afterwards he patiently went over all the warranty information. From there I met with Kenny Jordan to wrap up my purchase. Kenny along with Kevin McBride (Sales Manager) quickly closed the deal. Within 2 hours of my arrival I was driving away in my new vehicle. I also have to add that I was also offered pizza while sitting in the lobby. With out a doubt anybody in the market for a new vehicle owe it to themselves to check out John Pohl and Mall of Georgia Ford.

August 28, 2014

John is truly an asset for Mall of Georgia Ford. Glad you noticed!