Mall of Georgia Ford

4525 Nelson Brogdon Blvd, Buford, GA 30518

New 866-600-1546
Used 866-831-4238
Service 888-609-8107

Gwinnett's Oldest Operating Ford Dealership!

Well done!!

by from Anderson, SC |

My family and I had a great experience at Mall of Georgia Ford. Their used car department was fantastic. Keep up the GREAT work!!

October 17, 2012

We appreciate your nice comments. Thank you!

Professional and Customer Focused

by from Coweta County, GA |

Purchased a Mustang here yesterday and had a great experience, thanks to Randall and Erik being open and straightforward, while treating us with respect and dignity. Observing other employees and customers, this dealership has friendly and professional environment, and I highly recommend Mall of GA Ford to others. Thank you Randall!

"Awesome Sauce" Andrew Benard New Car Sales

by from Lawrenceville GA |

My visit with Andrew Benard was just wonderful. He was very warm and kind. He barley spoke, and spent his time listening to my needs and wants. Which is why when it was time to sign, it was very easy. My finance manager Kenny Jordan was patient and concerned for my budget. After I was through with finance, he taught me how to use my new car, sync my phone and humbly answered all of questions. I will be bringing my daughter to buy her car from Andrew Benard.

August 12, 2014

Hi Jasmin! We're happy to hear that Andrew and Kenny were able to help you navigate the buying process and get you into the vehicle that works best for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter soon - thanks for choosing Mall of Georgia Ford!

Buying my 2014 Ford Explorer Limited

by from Atlanta,GA |

John Pohl was excellent. He was very patient. Took me for a nice test drive. Went into all the details of the car. After I picked it out, he got the car detailed and gas filled up for me. I would strongly recommended him to others looking for cars. He has been in the business for a while and knows what he is talking about. At no time during the sale did I feel any pressure to buy the vehicle.

August 28, 2014

John is one of our best! Thank you for the nice comment.

Just Amazing

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I had such a wonderful time buying my car. Andrew Benard gave me individualized attentiveness and excellent customer care. He communicated in a manner that made me feel valued and special. My experience to any other car buying experience was bar none. I felt like it was a night out of enjoyment with friends rather than a car purchase. My finance manager Kenny Jordan was very patient. He was so concerned for my budget and my affordability that he held my hand every step of the way. When I went home that night, I slept peacefully and woke up feeling refreshed and relieved. Relieved that I had a brand new car that is safe and reliable for work that was affordable and had fun while doing it. I can't wait to take my daughter to get her car at Mall of Georgia Ford. You have turned me from a customer to a client.

August 28, 2014

Andrew and Kenny are two of our strongest assets her at MOGFord. Thank you for the nice words.

Wonderful experience!

by from Suwanee, Georgia |

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Jeff Vance at Mall of Georgia Ford! We are loyal customers for over 10 years to Mall of Georgia Ford and we were treated with honesty, respect and true excellence by Jeff!! We just bought a new Explorer and a new Focus and Jeff helped us in every way! Jeff is a true asset to Ford and Mall of Georgia and we are blessed to have worked with him! Thank you Jeff for taking care of us and our family!!! :) All the best to you!! :) Meridith & Andy Woodman

August 28, 2014

We appreciate you comments regarding Jeff. We value Jeff too and know how valuable he is!

Kelby in Used Car Sales

by from Buford, GA |

Sales process was a nightmare. I was in this dealership for an hour and a half telling the car salesman how much I didn't care about his stories or wanting to be friends. I came to the dealership to buy a car and instead I got someone who wanted to know everything about my life and why I was not buying the car at that moment. The famous line that every buyer hates was asked multiple times. "If I can make you a promising deal do you think that we can earn your business tonight?" Stay away from this dealer and go find yourself a peaceful and a less ignorant salesman that wants to do business instead of being your ?friend.?

August 28, 2014

We are sorry your experience was not what you would have liked. Kelby is very outgoing and very personable. He is one of our youngest Salesman and is also very successful. I regret his personality and yours did not relate well. We wish you all the best!

Mall of Georgia Ford is Best of the Best

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

A co-worker referred me to John Pohl and he along with the rest of the MOJ Ford staff provided a pleasant hassle free new vehicle purchase experience. The transaction began by calling MOJ requesting a quote for a new Fusion. Within minutes John called me back seeking the model number and most importantly building rapport. Within minutes he called me back with the best price compared to several other Gwinnett county Ford dealers. The next day when I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by a friendly professional staff. Within a few minutes I met with John and test drove my new car.After the test drive, John took the time to ensure that I was aware of the many great features MySync offer. Afterwards he patiently went over all the warranty information. From there I met with Kenny Jordan to wrap up my purchase. Kenny along with Kevin McBride (Sales Manager) quickly closed the deal. Within 2 hours of my arrival I was driving away in my new vehicle. I also have to add that I was also offered pizza while sitting in the lobby. With out a doubt anybody in the market for a new vehicle owe it to themselves to check out John Pohl and Mall of Georgia Ford.

August 28, 2014

John is truly an asset for Mall of Georgia Ford. Glad you noticed!

Service center nightmare

by from Cumming, GA |

This goes back to the very first time we received service from Mall of Georgia Ford. Every 5000 miles without fail we drove from the west side of Cumming to MOGF for service. This is where we bought the car so it made sense to us to handle it this way. At 32000 (back in October) I was forced to put new tires on my car because of a huge amount of wear on my front passenger tire. The driver side had some wear but the 2 back tires looked to have the same amount of tread dept as a new tire. Now understand this, we as a part of service always paid for Ford's "The Works" package which included the oil change and tires being rotated as well as a variety of other checks and balances. I had just had the car in at 30000 miles in September for my regular stuff and the tires were supposed to be rotated then. After each visit we receive a vehicle health report that evaluates the tires and the report from just 2000 miles earlier was marked green (meaning there was little to no wear and the tires were perfectly fine). While parked in our driveway my husband noticed that the CENTER of my tire on the front passenger side had the steel belt showing through. He checked all the pothers and the two back had little wear and the driver side tire did have some wear but no steel showing. He called the dealership the very next weekday and we were told to get it to a dealership close to home so we could have it looked at. I took it to Billy Howell Ford in Cumming which is closest to my home. They would not even touch it . We were told it was unsafe to drive and we needed to have it towed to MOGF since they had all the records on the tires. So that is what we did. The next day we received a call from Tony to tell us that the front end is out of alignment and this is what happens when you buy a car with Perelli tires on it. Tony even went on to tell my husband that Perelli tires are not worth the rubber they are made of' yet this is the tire Ford puts on the cars. Basically, It was our problem (even calling customer service at Ford corporate they held the same stance)and they would do nothing but offered us to buy a new set of tires on a Ford Credit card with some special financing offer. We told them in no uncertain terms that this was crazy and we would take it somewhere else for a second opinion. Here is what we found from the certified tire dealership and manager: - Front end not out of alignment - Tires had never been rotated at the dealership- this is why the back ones were PERFECT - The reason the front passenger tire was so worn was because it is where the front wheel drive train is located -That we should have had closer to 45k miles out of those tires if they had been rotated like we had paid for - Tires on cars out of alignment do not wear down the center, they wear on the edges. Mine was completely worn and steel showing down the middle. If I had not turned into my driveway and been sitting at that angel that day we would never have realized the issue until it was possibly too late. I drive my children around in the car and I would hate to think if we had had a blow-out what could have happened. Buyers and Ford owners beware....

WILL NEVER BE BACK

by from Buford, GA |

I finally got my wife talked into buying a Ford. I bought and paid for my truck from this same dealership so I fugured to go back. Oh how things change!! We had our 3 year old with us(she comes into play later). She was looking at an Explorer 2014. She liked the car but when it came to negotiating the deal things went south FAST. I told the sales person what we wanted to do. I didn't like their first offer so after being there for 2 hours I told him to bring his best offer and we can either agree or wait. While he was out my son called so I was on the phone with him when the sales person came back. He was showing my wife the offer and I overheard. At this point I was done with the games so I stood up and said no way and that we were leaving. He then said "Well you could at least show me some respect and get off the phone". I turned to him and pointed and said "Don't ever talk to me like that again". He responded back with "Don't Point at me". I said this deal is over and he said "Good get out of here" then he came back and said "Don't forget your kid".....Nice!! While i waited for wife to get our daughter I asked the front desk who was the manager on duty however we decided to leave. After we left I got a call from the manager who seemed to not care at all about the situation. He gave me a half hearted apology....This is how they treat repeat customer??? Needless to say we will not be back....I CAUTION ALL THAT DO!! By the way the sales persons name was Jeff.....

Great experience

by from Suwannee |

My husband and I recently purchased a new Ford Explorer from this dealership. After shopping at another dealership where the sales manager nickel and dimed our deal, and after communicating with many other dealers via phone and email who refused to answer straightforward questions in order to try to get us in the door and sell something we didn't want, we spoke with the sales manager at Mall of Georgia Ford. He was honest, answered all our questions and promised us he could make a better deal. He was right. Upon arriving, Tom Bailey went through our options, listened to what we wanted, bore with us as we changed our minds, and generally went above and beyond what I consider standard service. They came out with their best possible offer first, which was the best offer we received. After deciding to purchase, Kenny went through the financing with us and was patient and personable throughout the process, making sure we understood what all our options were. When we picked up the car (at the very end of their work day) both Kenny and Tom stayed late with us, without any hint of annoyance, to finalize the purchase and make sure we understood how to use all the features. They were fantastic to work with, and it is obvious why this dealership has so many sales awards. Thank you!!

August 20, 2013

We really appreciate your nice comments regarding Tom Bailey and Kenny Jordan. Thank you.