Beach Blvd Automotive

Used 888-621-8218

We Service What We Sell!

just looking

by from mayport |

Didn't buy yet but came here to see a car I saw online. I was surprised that it was in the exact condition they listed and looked just like the pics. The price was also the same price that was advertised online too. no shady business here. I will come back when I have enough money to buy.

Great Experience! Just what I Wanted!

by from Nashville, TN |

I had a Great experience Buying here last week. I felt like writing this review to let others know that there are still a few good, honest, and attentive Salesman left out there. My salesman's name is Kile, and he is probably the best car dealer i've ever met. I felt so comfortable with him I actually took a rental car 12 hours from Nashville to Jacksonville. He sent me several additional pictures via email and answered all of my text messages. He informed me of the service performed, sent me a Carfax report, and provided me with easy finance options. My monthly payment is $30 lower than what I had even asked for, and i didn't even need all the money down I had intended on bringing. I definately recommend this dealership to anyone; single woman, elderly, first time buyers, etc. Make sure to get the same excellent salesman I had; just call and ask for Kile. He will go over any vehicles you are interested in and is not at all pushy like most dealers tend to be. You will be able to see what i'm trying to say in the first 30 seconds of meeting him. The dealership itself was also very nice. Kile said all the vehicles they have on the lot have already been through their service dept and come with a 30 day warranty. After I bought my Mercedes-Benz E320, Kile not only took my rental car all the way back to the airport but also bought me fuel before my 12 hour trip home! I don't think I could have asked for a nicer experience. Salesman, dealership, and my Mercedes. I would definately recommend this to anyone!

Great customer service, best prices and selection

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My family went to several car lots shopping for a new car. Beach Blvd. Automotive had the best selection and the best prices. The salesman was professional and the staff treated me well. When we discovered a problem with the car before we left the lot Beach Blvd. Automotive agreed to fix the problem. They kept their promise. It took them a few days to find the part that was needed but we brought the car back in and they kept their word. The problem was fixed and we were on our way.

Average Guy

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Customer service was on point, but did not have what I had in mind for car with low mileage.

Not happy

by from jacksonville, fl |

I sent an email and got a call. I told the dealer I will stop by and look at the vehicle and when I got there, they were about to close early cuz it was Friday and walked me through the lot to find the vehicle I was interested in which I told him via email and phone call, come to find out the car is not there and tried to sell me another. I was very upset and did not want to deal with this dealership again.

BAD TASTE

by from ALMA, GA |

SENT AND EMAIL GOT NO RESPONSE WHETHER OR NOT THE VEHICLE WAS AVAILIBLE OR NOT

great sales staff

by from westside |

I worked with Nacho. He was great. All the sales staff were very friendly and knowledgable. The actual dealership is huge, clean, and very nice. They also sell scooters. I bought a car and love it. I would come back here again when I need my next car.

Finally!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I finally found a dealer I can deal with! My salesman worked hard to arrange the financing I desparately needed and I ended in exactly the kind of car I was shopping for - a 2007 Nissan Altima. Thanks!