Crown Motors Ltd.

196 Regent Blvd., Holland, MI 49423

New 888-441-5134
Used 866-849-4227
Service 888-814-1986

Voted Best of West Michigan for New and Used Car Sales and Service! Thank you!

Very happy repeat customer

by from Holland, Mi |

My wife and I have bought four cars from Crown; one new and three used. They have all been great cars and the whole process is very smooth. I have a bad habit of not keeping cars very long, so I've bought vehicles from other dealers and it's never as smooth as at Crown. The last time we went in to look at a car after work around 6pm on a Thursday, we left with it that night! Derek Petroelje on the used car side at Regent Blvd will take care of you very well. I've only used the service department one time and was very happy with that as well.

The dealership was very neat,clean and orderly.

by from Holland,Michigan |

The sales staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Troy is a great person, very polite and courteous.

Extremely Pleasant & Efficient

by from Grand Haven, MI |

Stopped in the repair shop at my appointed time as was greeted with a smile. It was 7:30am so it was nice to start the day with that kind of customer service. My vehicle was promptly moved into the service bays and I made my way into the waiting room where water, coffee and some sweet treats were waiting. I fired up my computer, grabbed a coffee and before I jnew it I was on my way, service completed. I've had my cars serviced at Crown for years and if possible their service speed is improvong. Great experience all around !!

Personal attention to detail

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

The entire experience of purchasing a new car at Crown was great. From the initial email contact to the immediate telephone response to visiting the facility to the personal customer service, all of it was very professional. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Crown Motors.

Honda-Crown Family

by from Holland |

I hate buying cars. More than that, I hate making car payments. So, I hang on to them and maintain them according to Honda recommedations. My wife and I have bought 3 new Hondas from Crown over the last 25 years. We currently drive 2 vehicles that we purchased 20 and 15 years ago. The older one now has 210,00 miles. The 15 year old one has 185,000 miles. We gave away our first car, a 1984 Civic, when it had over 250,000 miles on it. It was still running extremely well. Crown sold us the vehicles and exclusively maintains them for us. We have them maintained according to Hondas recommedations which, along with Crown's great mechanics, has enabled us to have years of NO Car Payments yet well running, reliable vehicles. Jaime Ricci in Service has been there for us over the years. We really value our relationship with her. She is extremely knowledgeable and customer oriented. A real asset to Crown. We are now in the market for 3 new cars. Honda and the Crown staff (especially Jaime, Melissa and the rest of the service team) have earned our business. We will not shop elsewhere. We cannot afford to make a mistake. Thanks to the Crown team from a loyal Honda and Crown committed family. What a great dealership! P.S.---This is the first recommendation that I can ever remember writing for any compay.

Good salesperson, adequate finance guy

by from Holland, MI |

My salesman was Mike - he was very low pressure, helpful, and informative. He was also honest - if I asked a question to which he did not know the answer, he would tell me, and I appreciate that a lot. The finance guy was a different story - he seemed less like he was trying to help me out and more like he was trying to nickel and dime me (in fairness, that's exactly what his job requires). However, the vast majority of my experience was with Mike, and I enjoyed taking test drives and learning about the car.

Nice facilities but weird customer service.

by from Grandville, MI |

I test drove here this weekend. Amber was great and the facilities are beautiful. The salesman was Brian, and he was nice enough but it was very weird: I took my mom with me, and he addressed everything to her, despite knowing I was the one looking for a car. I'm 34, it's not like I'm 16. I think he looked at me while talking twice. After the drive, we waited around 30 minutes for the appraisal to be written up. At that point I was over it, and asked for my keys and told him to email me the information. He did call over an hour later. The car I drove had a warning light on, which seemed odd for a large dealership. Another annoyance was they left my car unlocked with the windows down after they appraised it. I had personal belongings in there. I didn't like that at all. Overall, nice facilities. Nice internet staff. Sales guy was polite enough, especially to my mom. Bought a car somewhere else though and don't see myself going back.

Great service

by from Holland, Mi |

Always had friendly top notch service, when I bring the car in for routine maintance.

everyone was great

by from Vicksburg Mi |

i just want to thank Tony Van Gelder for the great Infiniti G37X. LOVE the car and the people there at Crown Motors for having such great cars to chose from. Everyone there was great at getting the financing and getting me out the door in record time.I highly recommend the guys at Crown Motors to get your next car from. Thanks again, all you guys.

vanishing customer service

by from Michigan |

I purchased a car that was not yet detailed. The sales team told me it would be done and delivered to me the following day - 2 days later it was delivered, dirty, scratched and without repairs that were promised. It want back to the dealership 2 different times and the second time it was brought back I emailed with complaints about undone work - NO RESPONSE - phone messages ignored. Serious issues with undone repairs have forced me to attempt to trade the car at a huge fianancial loss as I cannot afford to pay the 2,000 to repair items the dealer promised to fix. Now I am trying to get a refund of the warranty I was talked into purchasing - and again NO RESPONSE - no reply to phone messages and the typical who cares about customer service. I live an hour and half from this dealer and work responsibilities dont allow me to go camp on their doorstep - or I would have done that.

Crown Motors Ltd. responded to this review

April 16, 2014

In discussing your review with our team members, we believe you may have purchased your vehicle at Crown's Chrysler location. However, this doesn't make your situation any less important. We're very interested in rectifying any unresolved issues and ensuring your complete satisfaction. Please contact Dan Marzynski via phone at (616) 795-4840 or email dmarzynski@crownmotors.com Thank you, Dan Marzynski

Repair efficient, through, and on time.

by from Jenison, MI |

Engine needed oil leaks repaired which were completed the same say as oil change was scheduled. Friendly staff. Best place to take your Honda.