Crown Motors Ltd.

196 Regent Blvd., Holland, MI 49423

New 888-441-5134 New 888-441-5134
Used 866-849-4227 Used 866-849-4227
Service 888-814-1986 Service 888-814-1986

Voted Best of West Michigan for New and Used Car Sales and Service! Thank you!

Very happy repeat customer

by from Holland, Mi |

My wife and I have bought four cars from Crown; one new and three used. They have all been great cars and the whole process is very smooth. I have a bad habit of not keeping cars very long, so I've bought vehicles from other dealers and it's never as smooth as at Crown. The last time we went in to look at a car after work around 6pm on a Thursday, we left with it that night! Derek Petroelje on the used car side at Regent Blvd will take care of you very well. I've only used the service department one time and was very happy with that as well.

Extremely Happy Customer

by from Jenison , Mi. |

The lease on my 2013 Buick Regal which I purchased elsewhere was almost done. My husband and I went to Crown to look at a color on a new regal. From the 1st we walked in they made our experience the best. John and Marty spent a lot of time explaining everything there was to know about buying a new car. They figured the best deal and turned this into a wonderful experience. Eric went to a lot to find the color we chose.When we picked the car up John spent a lot of time showing us everything. Everyone at Crown was the best and most friendly we have dealt with in a long time. The dealership coupled with the fine Team would be hard to beat.

Pleased Customer

by from Fennville, MI |

We bought our second car at Crown because we were pleased with the previous purchase we made.They were helpful and the transaction went smoothly. The service is convenient and thorough.

Good buying experience, ignored after the sale

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My wife and I purchased a used vehicle from Crown. The purchase process was straightforward, besides being pressured on warranties, rust protection, etc by the closer (a common thing among most car dealerships I think. Sadly, no exception.) After the sale, the salesman was kind enough to show my wife the basics of the vehicle, and accidentally broke off the sunroof switch. He had us drive the vehicle over to the service department and had them start a service order. They said that they had ordered the part, and would be in touch. The salesman looked me in the eye, shook my hand, and said: "don't worry, we'll take care of this." Some months later, having heard nothing, I reached out. First time to the service manager. Hearing nothing, I attempted to contact the general manager. Nothing. Then I attempted to contact the original salesman. Nothing. All the while, receiving emails asking for positive social media reviews and word of mouth referrals. The purchase process was fine, but I should not have to chase them down just to get them to take care of something they broke and promised to take care of. It is for this reason that I do not recommend crown motors.

Honda CRV

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Really good experience. I will go there again. I love Hondas and this is the place.

I love my 2011 Honda CR-V!

by from South Haven, MI |

I have recently purchased a used 2011 Honda CR-V from this dealership. I was very happy with the purchase and the services that the dealership has provided.

Outstanding Emergency Service

by from Livingston, Tx |

We are traveling cross country and ran over a heavy metal bracket laying in the road. This damaged a wheel and tire causing a catastrophic failure. Crown was the closest dealer (about 50 miles). I called and Steve in parts called all other dealers trying to locate a replacement wheel and tire. He ordered the wheel and expedited delivery. He was unable to match the damaged tire so to avoid a mismatch, I asked to replace the other tire on that axil (it was almost due for replacement anyway). I finally got to Crown about 6:30PM and was able to finalize the repairs. As we were on the road and due up-state by the following afternoon, I asked to have the 2nd tire mounted then. Service (Trevor?) went above and beyond to contact my extended warranty contractor and get the repair authorized and the other tire replaced right then before I left. He made an appointment for 9:00 the next morning. I arrived at 9:00 and had the new wheel and tire installed and was out by 9:30 and able to make it to our destination on time.

What a Great Internet Buying Experience!

by from New Holstein, WI |

After two nightmare experiences trying to buy a similar vehicle, it is nice to know there is an honest dealership out there. I strongly recommend Derek Petroelje as he was a pleasure to work with, promptly got me all the information I requested, and his attention to detail was second to none. This ultimately resulted in a great car buying experience. I am extremely happy with the 2012 SRX I purchased and the whole Crown Motors internet car buying experience!

Consistent excellent service

by from South Haven, MI |

We have used crown for our car dealer and service since the mid 90's and have never been disappointed. Crown is not the cheapest place in town but we are willing to pay for the exemplary service and customer support. We have never had them lie to us or try to push unnecessary services on us, therefore we trust them when they make a recommendation. Good job folks, we're happy cutomers.

Top-Notch in all areas!

by from Grand Haven, MI |

We have purchased 3 vehicles through Crown and have worked with their Service Department for years and cannot express enough at how impressed we are with them. Everything from their friendly sales staff to their attentive service department, their clean and impressive facilities to their careful care of your vehicle, there is no place that I have ever found better than Crown. They are and always will be my first stop when looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thank you very much for everything you have done!