Crown Toyota-VW

11260 Chicago Dr, Holland, MI 49424

New 888-726-6202
Used 866-982-3005
Service 866-922-1483

"Ordinary People, Doing Ordinary Things, Extraordinarily Well."

My experience at Crown Motors Holland Mi.

by from Sparta Mi. |

I recomend this dealer for theirs people,service,and super frienly dealings with customers.They always look forward to please the customers.

A delight to buy a car from this dealer.

by from Comstock Park, MI |

I am very happy to share my review of Crown Motors; specifically the manager of the Used Cars - Phil and salesman Eric Garvelink. They both treated us with great respect, courtesy and were very pleasant. I would absolutely recommend Crown Motors - in particular their used cars, to anyone I know.

Great service from Mike Vanhohenstein

by from Grand Haven |

Mike at Crown was great to work with and made leasing a car surprisingly easy!

Buying a used certified Toyota Camry

by from Fennville Michigan |

Working with Tony Van Gelderen was an extreme pleasure. He was very friendly. And knew the product well. He explained things about the car and the certified program that were very easy to understand. He was not pushy like a lot of salesmen can be and let me make my own decision at my own time. He was very accomidating and I was able to have the car for Easter weekend. I would recommend Tony and his team to anybody.

Tony VanGelder - Crown Motors, Holland, Michigan

by from Charlevoix, Michigan |

It is rare when one can say that the purchase of a pre-owned car was a truly enjoyable experience. It was such a pleasure to work with Tony and his team of friendly and knowledgeable experts. Their competence and product knowledge as well as attention to detail was truly exceptional and although we were purchasing a lowly pre-owned Fiat, we were treated as though a fully loaded Avalon was the object of our desire. When future shopping for transportation, Crown Motors will be high on our list primarily because of people like Tony. After travelling three hours in a snow storm to reach the dealership, the great cup of coffee was much appreciated!

Crown Motors

by from Allegan, Mich |

We were shopping for a good used car and had stopped at about 5 different dealers. Our experience at Crown Motors was wonderful. Mark Doyle our salesman was helpful but not pushy, he was there to answer all of our questions and we ended up purchasing a 2013 Toyota Corolla. We love the car and will return when we need to purchase another vehicle.

Mark Doyle

by from West Olive |

Mark was able to quickly turn over our old lease when we were told at 2 other dealerships that it was not possible. He put us in the Camry Hybrid we wanted at price that worked and we drove it off the same afternoon.

Toyota Crown Motors Holland MI

by from Holland, MI |

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Prius last week, the service by Mark Doyle was exellent. I have owned many Toyotas in my life and have never had any problems with them. I would highly recommend the Crown Toyota dealership.

New car(s) purchase

by from Grand Haven, MI |

We had previously purchased a vehicle from Mike VanHohenstein, when he first joined Crown Toyota. My wife recently was hit by a person running a stop sign, which totaled her car and required a replacement. She insisted on dealing with Mike again. While she was arranging for her new vehicle, I looked over the new RAV4, to replace my 2009 Camry, with the intention of using the vehicle to tow and launch our fishing boat. That day we bought TWO new vehicles from Mike! He is an excellent salesman, and the type you want to deal with...he listens to what his customers are interested in and then provides alternative options. He doesn't "sell", and certainly doesn't push. Our experience with Mike, the F&I manager, was also excellent. He, too, understood the importance of listening to the customer and not trying to upload unwanted additional services, as we have found in past experience. Bravo to the entire Crown Toyota staff.

Great Service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I drove up from Kalamazoo to test drive a car that I saw on the website. This was my first time looking to buy a car from a dealership so I had done my research and was prepared to play "hard ball" with a cutthroat salesman. What I got instead was Tony VanGelder. He was upfront, honest and willing to work with me to get the financing I needed to fit my budget. It has only been about a month and a half but the car is in great shape and was not misrepresented at all. I would recommend Crown to anyone. Also I had not been to Holland before and found it to be a pretty cool area. We hit up New Holland Brewing for lunch and drinks after I bought the car. I also recommend that. I don't know if I can do that on this review but I just did so...Anyway. Thanks Tony and Crown!

Crown Motors Mike M

by from Zeeland, Mi |

Salesman was great . No pressure but to the point.