881 East Chicago St, Elgin, IL 60120

Used 888-263-1297
Service 866-981-7219

Great Dealership!

by from Elgin, IL |

I bought a used car at this dealership and had a trade. I am a picky consumer and when I saw the selection of cars not including Hyundai models I was encouraged. When I visited I had a list of cars I was interested in, and all were available on my visit. They treated me with respect and a reasonable offer. I am now driving my new car around. Definitely check this dealership out, it has a great selection of cars not just Hyundai models.

Great service

by from 60108 |

Service people are very helpful and attentive to the customer's needs. They do not try to sell you service you do not need.

great buying experience

by from Elgin, Illinois |

No haggle. Every team member from sales to manager to finance were professional, super interesting, and we had a good time.

extremely satisfied with customer service!!!!!!!!!

by from Elgin, IL |

As a first time car buyer, I was extremely pleased and very satisfied with the process of my first car buying with the help of David Kang. I have recommended him to many others because of the customer service that I received from him. Though I live in the North Suburbs, I was willing to drive all the way out to Elgin, almost an hour drive away, because I knew that he was willing to help me out and give the best that he can do to make me satisfied, which he had done. I have also visited multiple Hyundai dealerships, but I stuck with David because as a first time customer and car buyer, I felt the most comfortable going to him. He was very genuine and helpful with my questions and needs.

friendly people in all departments

by from elgin il. |

good friendly atmosphere. nice people through all departments. very good service nice clean building. looking forward to more business deals.

Great job

by from Elgin, IL |

I thought Jim was really helpful and honest. Helped me make decisions for my car without pressure. Prices were really manageable.

Hyundai

by from Elgin, Il |

I liked all the people at Elgin Hyundai. The salesman and the service folks were great. No hassle. I felt well taken care of.

Life long customer

by from Schaumburg, IL. |

Very pleasant experience with the staff. Very well treated from the internet staff to finance. Never pressured at all and we feel we received the best price form Elgin. Our salesman did everything he could to make us happy. Also great training on the features on the new car.

Caught problem before it became a major problem

by from Elgin, IL |

You found a tire that was leaking air when I thought it was just low because of cold weather. Thanks for discovering the problem before I had more trouble.

by from Elgin, IL |

I was introduced salesman David Kang from one of my friend. He tool really good care of me, our process took only 30 minutes. He was trying to meet the customer's expectation and needs.