Betten Honda

2501 Henry Street, Muskegon, MI 49441

New 877-667-5645
Used 888-830-5912
Service 866-760-5099

Betten Honda serving Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland, Traverse City, Grand Haven, Manistee, Ludington

Very good experience.

by from Muskegon, MI |

Much better experience than Betten Chevrolet. John (our sales rep) and Adam (finance) made the experience a breeze. Definitely will return for the next car!

Great service dept

by from Muskegon, Mi. |

Great service dept. Julie was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Got mechanic to check my car, found the problem and had me on my way quickly. She is the best at her job that I have ever dealt with and I have been having cars serviced for more than 50 years. If not for her we would be buying our cars from a different dealership for sure. If I were in business where I needed some one to deal with the public and customers I would hire her away from you in a New York minute . The service dept. is what keeps people coming back to buy cars, not salesmen or new car prices. They deserve to be treated well.

Blessed to be a Betten customer

by from Hart, MI |

We leased our 2011 Honda CR-V and ended up purchasing it when the lease was up. What a great decision and thanks so much to Mike Culleton for following up on our request for information when we were considering a new car purchase. No other dealer in the Muskegon area even bothered to answer our request! We loved Betten Honda during the lease and continue to this day. Julie Kitchen et al make sure that we are taken care of promptly and professionally. Wouldn't go anywhere else for a new or used car or service...thank you Betten Honda!

Terrific job!

by from Pentwater, MI |

What a pleasure it was to deal with your service staff. They are super courteous and got the job done in record time. Thanks.

Excellent experience!

by from Muskegon, MI |

I recently had my 2005 Honda CR-V in for the airbag recall. My appointment was scheduled for 9:40am. I arrived about 9:25am. I was told it would take 45 minutes. I drove out of the dealership at 9:48am - well done!

Positive experience!

by from Muskegon, MI |

Brought car in for first oil change. Julie was great to work with, a very positive person. Car was in and out in no time. Thanks

Always great service!

by from Muskegon, MI |

We have been going to Betten Honda for years. We have always had great service whether it was buying a vehicle or maintaining one. We've had a Honda Accord, 2 Honda Oddyseys, 2 Civics and a Pilot. Really appreciate Julie's help over the years with whatever it is we need.

100,000 mile service and then some

by from Spring Lake, MI |

service rep went above and beyond to make sure everything was addressed and resolved during the time frame she gave me. arranged for a rental car, called me with updates, car car washed and vacuumed.

If it's not one thing it's another

by from Michigan |

Too my car in for a diagnosis and recall items. Now I'm having more problems with my car due to the "fixes" and the main reason I was there they claim it was fixed but it wasn't. Now have to pay more money And take it somewhere else to get something re programmed and pay for that. Very stressful. And they claimed it wouldn't affect anything else in my car.

Betten Honda responded to this review

March 26, 2015

We would like to do everything in our power to make this situation right. My name is John, please feel free to contact me at 231-759-5848 direct line. I will do my best to get down to the bottom of what happened at your service visit.

Fantastic Betten Honda Muskegon Experience

by from Muskegon, Mi |

The staff, Shawn Davis, Jordan, and Joe Grimm, at Betten made my experience buying a car FUN! They were friendly, helpful, quick, and got me exactly what I wanted at a better-than-expected price. They made my first purchase in 18 years an easy and enjoyable experience. Buying a car can be stressful and it wasn't at all. Thank you!

better than expected experience

by from Fremont Mi |

Matt Daniels made the process as painless as possible. I have always dreaded the day I would have to shop for a new car as we always had a friend that would purchase all our vehicles for us. He is not longer around and Matt made it very easy so we will be back. Thanks Matt