Betten Honda

2501 Henry Street, Muskegon, MI 49441

New 877-667-5645
Used 888-830-5912
Service 866-760-5099

Betten Honda serving Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland, Traverse City, Grand Haven, Manistee, Ludington

First time experience buying from a dealership

by from Belding, MI |

Shopping for a new used car at an actual dealership was a first time experience for me, and John Braun and Adam Hopma made the entire process as easy as possible. Going through the financing paperwork was a lot to take in, but Adam made sure to explain everything as clearly and concisely as possible in order to prevent any confusion and I'm glad for it as there was a lot to take in and process. I ended up buying a 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser and while I wasn't able to talk the price down to one I could be completely satisfied with, the final price was one I was able to work with and still be able to afford the car payments and the treatment I received by everyone involved more than made up for it.

better than expected experience

by from Fremont Mi |

Matt Daniels made the process as painless as possible. I have always dreaded the day I would have to shop for a new car as we always had a friend that would purchase all our vehicles for us. He is not longer around and Matt made it very easy so we will be back. Thanks Matt

YAHOO!

by from Whitehall, Mi |

After a very negative appointment with another dealer, I met "The Boys from Betten" who knew who I was, when I had an appointment, the car I was looking for sitting up front waiting to go! For the guy who beat me to it! So after asking me a ton of questions they made a few recommendations and the first car we found we bought! These guys dressed in like uniforms, addressed my wifes questions who did not want a car period, when they finished with superior services she looked at me and said I feel good about getting this car.

Just Bought a New 2014 Honda CRV EX AWD!!!!

by from Hart, MI |

Just went through the process of a lease pull ahead. I just turned in my 2013 Honda Civic Ex and signed up for a 2014 Honda CRV EX AWD. I was very unfamiliar with the process itself, but my salesman, Joe Holstine made the entire process a breeze. Joe was able to get all of my paperwork done ahead of time, so it made the buying process so simple, I was literally at the dealership for less than a half hour, then I was driving my new car home. Overall this dealership is top notch and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a great car at a great price to head to Betten Honda!!! Thanks for a great Experience Guys! Steve

Purchased a used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

by from Spring Lake, MI 49456 |

I was purchasing my 2011 Honda Civic coming a three year lease. I signed the loan papers on a Friday, the next day the car was totaled in an accident. Monday I called Adam and let him know what happened. We worked through that. I was very impressed how that went. I was expecting a big hassle but Adam was very understanding of the whole incident. On Tuesday Shane Watts called and in a very low key way asked if he could earn mt business. He had already did some work on the Honda with getting me a decent borrowing % by making a few phone calls. I told go ahead and he took some info and we came back the next day and he had some great ideas that fit the parameters I gave him. Adam got a great interest rate. A great experience overall.

First time for a Honda

by from Norton Shores, Mi. |

From our first contact, we were hooked. Everyone we met, worked very hard to get us the best deal we could get. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to take a look at a new Honda.

Betten Honda responded to this review

November 16, 2013

Thank you for your business. We will continue to work hard to keep earning your trust.

Professional Service,well managed operation

by from Spring Lake MI |

I was in the area and needed to have the car serviced. I greeted and treated well. I did not purchase the car here but was treated very well.

outside detail

by from newaygo, mi |

Just Had The Outside Of My Honda Element Detailed And They Got A Lot Of The Scratches Out. Looks Like New. They Even Vacuumed The Interior. They Changed My Fluids And Filters. Next Time I Think I Would Like To See The Fluids Before They Change Them.

Saturday morning service

by from Muskegon, MI |

I love the Saturday morning availability for an oil change. After it was all done I suddenly remembered I had a noise in the fan of the blower. I was assured that it would only be another 20 minutes for that to be checked out. I was out of there 20 minutes later as promised. The customer service never disappoints me!

Great Service

by from Muskegon, Mi |

I brought my CR-V in because my tire air pressure light had come on. Len Atwood was a pleasure to deal with. He was friendly, knowledgeable and at put me at ease immediately. I also was due for an oil change but had a limited amount of time. He assured me they could get it all done, so it saved me another trip and my time. They also managed to throw in a car wash. This was the 2nd time for service since I purchased my car from Ken Norwood in Dec. Both times were great experiences. The best experience I've ever had with a dealership. Keep up the great work!!

Great Customer Experience!

by from Muskegon MI |

Cannot thank Ken Norwood enough. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient. I found it very easy to do business with Ken and Betten Honda. He asked questions, determined my needs and made recommendations. Ken thoroughly explained operation of the Honda CR-V and various features when I took possession. The paperwork took 5-10 minutes to complete. Love the Honda! An excellent experience!