Betten Honda

2501 Henry Street, Muskegon, MI 49441

New 877-667-5645
Used 888-830-5912
Service 866-760-5099

Betten Honda serving Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland, Traverse City, Grand Haven, Manistee, Ludington

Very good experience.

by from Muskegon, MI |

Much better experience than Betten Chevrolet. John (our sales rep) and Adam (finance) made the experience a breeze. Definitely will return for the next car!

Positive experience!

by from Muskegon, MI |

Brought car in for first oil change. Julie was great to work with, a very positive person. Car was in and out in no time. Thanks

Always great service!

by from Muskegon, MI |

We have been going to Betten Honda for years. We have always had great service whether it was buying a vehicle or maintaining one. We've had a Honda Accord, 2 Honda Oddyseys, 2 Civics and a Pilot. Really appreciate Julie's help over the years with whatever it is we need.

100,000 mile service and then some

by from Spring Lake, MI |

service rep went above and beyond to make sure everything was addressed and resolved during the time frame she gave me. arranged for a rental car, called me with updates, car car washed and vacuumed.

If it's not one thing it's another

by from Michigan |

Too my car in for a diagnosis and recall items. Now I'm having more problems with my car due to the "fixes" and the main reason I was there they claim it was fixed but it wasn't. Now have to pay more money And take it somewhere else to get something re programmed and pay for that. Very stressful. And they claimed it wouldn't affect anything else in my car.

Betten Honda responded to this review

March 26, 2015

We would like to do everything in our power to make this situation right. My name is John, please feel free to contact me at 231-759-5848 direct line. I will do my best to get down to the bottom of what happened at your service visit.

Fantastic Betten Honda Muskegon Experience

by from Muskegon, Mi |

The staff, Shawn Davis, Jordan, and Joe Grimm, at Betten made my experience buying a car FUN! They were friendly, helpful, quick, and got me exactly what I wanted at a better-than-expected price. They made my first purchase in 18 years an easy and enjoyable experience. Buying a car can be stressful and it wasn't at all. Thank you!

better than expected experience

by from Fremont Mi |

Matt Daniels made the process as painless as possible. I have always dreaded the day I would have to shop for a new car as we always had a friend that would purchase all our vehicles for us. He is not longer around and Matt made it very easy so we will be back. Thanks Matt

YAHOO!

by from Whitehall, Mi |

After a very negative appointment with another dealer, I met "The Boys from Betten" who knew who I was, when I had an appointment, the car I was looking for sitting up front waiting to go! For the guy who beat me to it! So after asking me a ton of questions they made a few recommendations and the first car we found we bought! These guys dressed in like uniforms, addressed my wifes questions who did not want a car period, when they finished with superior services she looked at me and said I feel good about getting this car.

Just Bought a New 2014 Honda CRV EX AWD!!!!

by from Hart, MI |

Just went through the process of a lease pull ahead. I just turned in my 2013 Honda Civic Ex and signed up for a 2014 Honda CRV EX AWD. I was very unfamiliar with the process itself, but my salesman, Joe Holstine made the entire process a breeze. Joe was able to get all of my paperwork done ahead of time, so it made the buying process so simple, I was literally at the dealership for less than a half hour, then I was driving my new car home. Overall this dealership is top notch and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a great car at a great price to head to Betten Honda!!! Thanks for a great Experience Guys! Steve

Purchased a used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

by from Spring Lake, MI 49456 |

I was purchasing my 2011 Honda Civic coming a three year lease. I signed the loan papers on a Friday, the next day the car was totaled in an accident. Monday I called Adam and let him know what happened. We worked through that. I was very impressed how that went. I was expecting a big hassle but Adam was very understanding of the whole incident. On Tuesday Shane Watts called and in a very low key way asked if he could earn mt business. He had already did some work on the Honda with getting me a decent borrowing % by making a few phone calls. I told go ahead and he took some info and we came back the next day and he had some great ideas that fit the parameters I gave him. Adam got a great interest rate. A great experience overall.

First time for a Honda

by from Norton Shores, Mi. |

From our first contact, we were hooked. Everyone we met, worked very hard to get us the best deal we could get. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to take a look at a new Honda.

Betten Honda responded to this review

November 16, 2013

Thank you for your business. We will continue to work hard to keep earning your trust.