Jaguar of Grand Rapids

Service 888-690-3353

QUALITY IS MORE THAN A LUXURY

Excellent Long Distance Transaction

by from Lynchburg, VA |

I dealt with Jason who was extremely knowledgable and was always very courteous, patient, and happy to deal with any questions or concerns I had. The car arrived and is beautiful, exactly as described. The one minor scratch on it was exactly as was descirbed to me over the phone prior to purchasing. The car is a real beauty. No surprises of any kind.

Purchase Your Vehicle from Sharpe

by from Barrington,IL |

I worked with Joe Turner in Novembr 2014, after spotting a 2014 Yukon XL Denali on Cars.com. I am in the northwest Chicago suburbs, they are in Grand Rapids and I have never purchased an out-of-state vehicle before. I took a chance driving 31/2 hours away and was not disappointed. The vehicle was exactly as described, they set their prices competitively which does away with the usual lengthy back and forth haggling on price. Staff was friendly, accommodating and professional...overall an excellent auto purchasing experience, as I normally hate the entire auto purchase process. Returned home to find no key to the wheel locks...they paid the local GMC dealership to remove and replace. Will look at their vehicles for future purchases.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Mattawan, MI |

I contacted this dealer through cars.com, received a prompt reply and made an appointment to meet with a client advisor. I worked with Karl who was fantastic, friendly, and knowledgeable. I was impressed with each person I talked to. I will look to this dealership in the future for my car buying needs.

Jaguar of Grand Rapids responded to this review

November 20, 2014

We are so grateful you had a good experience at our dealership. We appreciate you and your feedback and thank you for this lovely review, while looking forward to build a strong relationship with you and our dealership! Thanks again!

Knowledgeable sales staff; no pressure

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

Shaun promptly responded to my inquiry through cars.com. He was pleasant and very helpful. When I went to the dealership, he met with me immediately, answered all my questions, explained all I needed to know about the pricing of the vehicles, and the vehicle features. He focused on what I wanted in a vehicle, rather than just talking about options that were unimportant to me (for example, he explained the safety features well, and didn't bore me with the various wheel designs available). I was not pressured in any way to buy. Very efficient with purchase itself, including arranging great financing, obtaining the insurance binder, etc. The whole process was concluded far more pleasantly and quickly than I expected. Highly recommend!

Unusual Dealership

by from Allegan, MI |

It is worth checking out this dealership even if you aren't interested in buying a car! They have works of art in here!

Service you can Trust

by from Springfield, MO |

I recently went on a national search for a new Mini Cooper Countryman S All Wheel Drive. Being a previous Mini owner I new the car manufacturer design and quality, but I was looking for specific features, within my budget. Sharpe Collection in Grand Rapids, Mi provided excellent response, accurate information and provided full car disclosure information, on a demo sales car I wanted to purchase. Without expounding on the different dealers, that weren't so responsive and forthcoming; Sharpe personnel made the interaction and discussions, make you feel like you could drive 650+ miles and feel comfortable about purchasing a vehcicle. With the new car warranty in place and the total package of the purchase of the vehicle we purchased, we couldn't be more satisfied. Coming in on a Saturday morning we met one of the owners, sales manager and business manager. The financial tranasction, car overview and familiarization was completed within 3 1/2 hours from the time we arrived. I would highly recommend Sharpe Collection for anyone looking to purchase one of their vehicles.

Great experience. well run

by from Cleveland, OH |

Bought a certified 128 from out of state, so was a little concerned about the cars condition before making the trip. The staff made it very easy, described all the details and assured me of the cars condition. When I arrived, the car was in better condition than they described and was detailed and sitting on the showroom floor. All details, figures and arrangements were exactly as described and they handed me all necessary paperwork to title it in my state. An amazingly simple and fun buying experience.

Jaguar of Grand Rapids responded to this review

December 13, 2011

Mike, Thank you very much for your kind words. We, at Sharpe BMW, strive to consistently enhance our client experience from start to finish. We look forward to keeping in contact with you for any future vehicle needs. Should you need any further assistance with either a NEW or CERTIFIED PRE OWNED vehicle in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Dan

Excellent cradle to grave experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Purchased a certified BMW 3 series. Excellent transaction from the staff that were involved with the purchase. They revealed the good as well the not so good that they were going to do to make the car perfect before we picked it up. Later when it required service, BMW/Sharpe bent over backwards.