Berger Chevrolet

Service 877-330-3564

Dedicated to automotive excellence since 1925

Poor buying experience

by from Grand Rapids Michigan |

The worst car buying experience. The sales person was rude, impolite, even violent , impatient. Did not want to answer my questions. His boss Apollo had even incited the incident fueling the conflict. PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE TO BUY A CAR.

Beware of the service dept

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

I caught them red handed not making a repair that I had a receipt for. When I called them out on it, they did make the repair. Since then I have confirmed three more repairs that have not been done that I have receipts for. Were talking several hundred dollars here. Do not trust them, check all your repairs and ask for your parts back. I wish I would have it would have saved me at least $900.00. Beware, especially if you no nothing about car repairs. I actually no a little, that is where they went wrong. They got caught. Just don't want to see everyone get hustled. Good luck. I will never go back.

They Say One Thing....

by from Battle Creek, MI |

They tell a person whatever they want to hear to get them to come down to the store. Once you are there they try and take advantage of you.

Bit by Berger

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Buyer beware when it comes to Berger Chevrolet on 28th Street, Grand Rapids, Michigan. It all looks good, until you bring the car home and have an issue the next day. Called them to ask for any courtesy and consideration, but none given. Bit By Berger... run while you can.

Berger Chevrolet responded to this review

July 2, 2012

Mama Dazzle, I can't cross reference your user name to a recent customer so I don't have a method of contacting you. I would like to have the opportunity to give you the courtesy and consideration you deserve as a customer of Berger Chevrolet. Please contact me at lgeorge@bergerchevy.com or call 616-949-5200 and share your concerns with me directly. Thank you, Lenny George, General Manager, Berger Chevrolet