Fox Honda

New 877-643-7126
Used 866-407-9944
Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

Wanted a fair deal and got one

by from West Michigan |

We wanted a specific vehicle at a reasonable a price, and to trade in an old car with high miles. The staff worked with us and we were able to make it all happen in just a few hours. Nice work guys!

Fox Honda responded to this review

May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Fox Honda! Have a great day.

Once again - Fox Honda comes through

by from Lansing, MI |

Michelle in Service is excellent and once again helped us out !! There is a reason why we drive from Lansing to GR for service.

Made appointment online

by from GR, MI |

I made an appointment online and choose the option that stated I would be waiting for repairs to be done. When I arrived I was told that there was a two hour wait, just to have my van looked at, even though I had an appointment. I was not very happy. The service advisor was very nice about it though and got it in to be looked at within a 1/2 hour - 45 minutes. After they figured out what work needed to be done, I was told that they didn't have the parts in stock and they would need to be ordered. I have a Honda and was not sure why brake parts for a Honda would not be at a Honda dealership. They also charged me for a brake inspection, which other mechanics do not. I do like their waiting area and like I said, the service advisor was very nice though.

Fast In and Out for New Battery

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Needed a new battery--drove in, waited 10-15 minutes, and was out the door. Everyone was friendly, efficient, and I like to see familiar faces, as I've been a customer for many years. Thanks, Fox Honda!

Super Convenient

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I only went in because my check engine light was on. I dropped it off the night before in front of the service gate, and went back in the morning two days later (at like 730 AM). They were open both times to answer any questions and I got in and out for $50. I could have picked it up sooner if I had been around too. Very happy with them so far. Not the first time I have used them, and I will continue to use them for any repairs or oil changes I need.

Great Service

by from Hastings |

Went in for regular maintenance; oil change, tire rotation, etc... Great job by Pat in service. Nice facility and fresh coffee and cookies while I waited. Thanks to all.

Very good service from Honda.

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Dropped the car to take care of recall and oil change. Ashley was very courteous handling the work. Took the shuttle to get back home. The driver made, the 30+ minute drives in the snowy/slippery roads, felt safe and comfortable.

Honda 130,000 mile servicing

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

We purchased our Honda Accord in Chicago, and it is now ten years old with 130,000 miles on it. When we received a mailing from Fox Honda in Grand Rapids noting that it was probably time to have the scheduled 130,000 mile work completed, the mailing included a coupon for a brake fluid change. I requested a brake fluid change at the dealership and presented the coupon, and was advised that we had the brake fluid changed a year earlier and it was not needed again in 2014. From time to time we have "shopped around" and used various repair and oil change shops for various vehicles. I now think that is penny wise and pound foolish. If we had not had the brake fluid change done at Fox Honda, I would have incurred an unnecessary expense because I did not remember that we had that done as recently as we did. Staying with a quality dealership, even if it is not where you bought your vehicle, makes a lot of sense to me. And there is no higher quality than a Fox dealership. And obviously honest (in rejecting a request for unnecessary service).

Fast and friendly service

by from Belmont, MI |

I drove right up and was next in line for an oil change. I appreciated the quick and friendly service from all of the staff.

Fox Saab Service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I bought my 2010 Saab 9-3 XWD at Fox Saab, which is now defunct with the demise of Saab. I'm thankful that Fox kept open "Fox Saab Service" at the same location to continue servicing old customers, and anyone else seeking quality service for their Saab. All of my maintenance visits have been quick and easy, and a recent repair job was very reasonably priced. Dewey at the front desk, answering the phones, does a great job assisting customers. Jeff and the other technicians do a great job also.

knowledgable service person

by from Cascade, MI |

Ken was very helpful and explained the service issues very well. I left with confidence that my car was in great shape.