Fox Honda

New 877-643-7126
Used 866-407-9944
Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

I'm not a fan of dealerships, but...

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

In our search for a used vehicle we were able to complete the entire transaction via email. It was very convenient to be able to communicate via email and received prompt responses to all my questions and concerns. I appreciated their professionalism and am pleased with the experience.

in and out

by from Rockford |

it was just a quick stop for an oil service, and I had a tight schedule for the day. I was in and out very quickly. I can't ask for much more than that

Support for an aging SAAB

by from Northwestern Michigan |

I own a 1999 SAAB purchased used from Fox SAAB in 1999. I have been able to keep it running in tip-top shape because of the fantastic care it gets from the SAAB service crew. The vehicle is my year round transportation, so you can see it has been well serviced and cared for. To get the proper care, I drive a 380 mile round trip from northwestern Michigan. So here's a big thank you to Dewey, Jeff and the guys in the parts department. You are the greatest, and the reason I am still driving this car after 14 years! And thank you, Fox Honda, for having the SAAB repair facility available.

Oil Change and More

by from Kentwood, Mi |

I went in for an oil change, my first one so it was free. I told the service manager I was having trouble keeping the inside of my windows from fogging up. He sent me home with some of their detailing cleaner. Thanks very much!

Good support for years

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

While I purchased my Honda 10 years ago from another dealership I have taken my vehicle to Fox Honda for every service and repair. They have always provided good updates, accurate prices and followup. If they make a mistake they follow up and make it right. Michelle, Pat, Ashleigh, Vic and the service advisor have always been a good to me. When the time comes to FINALLY replace my Honda Fox will have my business.

Amazingly quick recovery from a dead battery

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

I dropped off my CRV with a dead battery after work. Pat in the service department had it all ready for me to pick up with a new battery by 8:15 the next morning. This was much quicker than I expected and great workmanship of course.

extra help with minor car repair

by from Grand Rapids MI |

I was on the receiving end of a hit and run on a Chicago area interstate; car with 6K damage and had to be repaired at IL shop. That shop did an excellent job overall, but I later discovered that they hadn't secured one of the mud flaps thoroughly. After calling my insurance to get an authorization #, I called Fox Honda, was told to bring it in. It was a simple repair that they did on the spot and didn't even charge the insurance, although other shops might have done so. Thanks for helping with all needs large and small! Saved us from an unnecessary appt.

Amazing experience- rockin' the mini-van

by from Grand Rapids |

I went to make the final auto purchase by myself because my husband had to work. I had never purchased a car on my own and Jim and Kirk made it an easy process. They made me feel comfortable and did not use ?high pressure? sales on me- just listened to what we wanted and made it happen. It was great to meet people in the service and part department and know the process for service when we need it. I like how Jim took the time to show me how to set up my phone and teach me the basics about my Honda Odyssey. So far, we have been extremely satisfied with our purchase. I have been rockin? the mini-van.

Love it!

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

I love the personal. They really listen to you about what is happening with your car. They give you one person to deal with start to finish. And they answer your questions honestly. This is a dealership with integrity. I just moved to the area. I think it is harder to find a good mechanic than a good doctor. The Fox motor group has my business from now on!

Incredible Service

by from Rockford, MI |

The sales person who worked with us was great! He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and by far the best car sales person we've ever worked with. He got us a great deal. When we picked up the car he did a great job of explaining the various components of the vehicle. Simple put, he was the best. p.s. I loved the fresh cookies!