Fox Honda

New 877-643-7126
Used 866-407-9944
Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

Very good service from Honda.

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Dropped the car to take care of recall and oil change. Ashley was very courteous handling the work. Took the shuttle to get back home. The driver made, the 30+ minute drives in the snowy/slippery roads, felt safe and comfortable.

Honda 130,000 mile servicing

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

We purchased our Honda Accord in Chicago, and it is now ten years old with 130,000 miles on it. When we received a mailing from Fox Honda in Grand Rapids noting that it was probably time to have the scheduled 130,000 mile work completed, the mailing included a coupon for a brake fluid change. I requested a brake fluid change at the dealership and presented the coupon, and was advised that we had the brake fluid changed a year earlier and it was not needed again in 2014. From time to time we have "shopped around" and used various repair and oil change shops for various vehicles. I now think that is penny wise and pound foolish. If we had not had the brake fluid change done at Fox Honda, I would have incurred an unnecessary expense because I did not remember that we had that done as recently as we did. Staying with a quality dealership, even if it is not where you bought your vehicle, makes a lot of sense to me. And there is no higher quality than a Fox dealership. And obviously honest (in rejecting a request for unnecessary service).

Fast and friendly service

by from Belmont, MI |

I drove right up and was next in line for an oil change. I appreciated the quick and friendly service from all of the staff.

Fox Saab Service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I bought my 2010 Saab 9-3 XWD at Fox Saab, which is now defunct with the demise of Saab. I'm thankful that Fox kept open "Fox Saab Service" at the same location to continue servicing old customers, and anyone else seeking quality service for their Saab. All of my maintenance visits have been quick and easy, and a recent repair job was very reasonably priced. Dewey at the front desk, answering the phones, does a great job assisting customers. Jeff and the other technicians do a great job also.

knowledgable service person

by from Cascade, MI |

Ken was very helpful and explained the service issues very well. I left with confidence that my car was in great shape.

I'm not a fan of dealerships, but...

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

In our search for a used vehicle we were able to complete the entire transaction via email. It was very convenient to be able to communicate via email and received prompt responses to all my questions and concerns. I appreciated their professionalism and am pleased with the experience.

in and out

by from Rockford |

it was just a quick stop for an oil service, and I had a tight schedule for the day. I was in and out very quickly. I can't ask for much more than that

Support for an aging SAAB

by from Northwestern Michigan |

I own a 1999 SAAB purchased used from Fox SAAB in 1999. I have been able to keep it running in tip-top shape because of the fantastic care it gets from the SAAB service crew. The vehicle is my year round transportation, so you can see it has been well serviced and cared for. To get the proper care, I drive a 380 mile round trip from northwestern Michigan. So here's a big thank you to Dewey, Jeff and the guys in the parts department. You are the greatest, and the reason I am still driving this car after 14 years! And thank you, Fox Honda, for having the SAAB repair facility available.

Oil Change and More

by from Kentwood, Mi |

I went in for an oil change, my first one so it was free. I told the service manager I was having trouble keeping the inside of my windows from fogging up. He sent me home with some of their detailing cleaner. Thanks very much!

Good support for years

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

While I purchased my Honda 10 years ago from another dealership I have taken my vehicle to Fox Honda for every service and repair. They have always provided good updates, accurate prices and followup. If they make a mistake they follow up and make it right. Michelle, Pat, Ashleigh, Vic and the service advisor have always been a good to me. When the time comes to FINALLY replace my Honda Fox will have my business.