Fox Honda

Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

Superb job!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Thanks for a job well done. I always have great experiences at Honda. Very professional and prompt.

Great Service

Hi had Pat help me and she was GREAT. Very pleasant and helpful. I will go back

The Fox Experience

by from Grndpa Rapids Michigan |

We are completely satisfied with Fox. We enjoy our Honda and having it serviced is a pleasant experience. This is well run dealership.

Oil change and lube

by from Wayland, MI |

I bought my 2000 Honda Accord from Fox and have had service done there since then. I have 212,000 miles on it, still runs great. The only thing that ever went wrong was a wheel bearing in 2002, cost me $275 to fix. I have kept up with all of the recommended maintenance. I appreciate your service dept for keeping my car in top notch shape. Thanks!

I no longer own a Honda but still getting service!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I owned a Honda Element and I came to love Fox Honda's service. Honda no longer makes the Element and I had to transition to a Ford Transit Connect to get a similar vehicle new. The customer service is enough to bring me back!

Great service, fast and friendly!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Love that you can drive in and get small things taken care of right there without dragging your herd out or making an appointment. Very kind workers and great attention to detail. Worth any small extra amount to go to a dealer vs other repair shop.

Prompt service at a fair price

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Pat Campbell and her crew did an excellent job of providing same day service for my daughter's Honda, while she was home from college for the Thanksgiving break.

Rodney Harris & dealershipthe best!

by from Ada, Michigan |

I very enjoyable experience, our 3rd vehicle purchase from Rodney, just a great experience. Would recommend Fox Honda to all, dealership is great, as is my 2nd Crosstour!

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

I called to ask if the Honda Service Department could "slip" my 2002 CRV into their already scheduled day and Ashley said " sure,anytime.. Just bring it in and we'll tKe care of it" I did and they replaced my tail-light in 5 minutes. I very much appreciate the service level. Thanks. Jay Fagan

As Professional - and as painless - as it gets

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We dealt with Jim Martin. It was a real pleasure to meet the man and to deal with him as a vehicle sales person. It was a also a big relief; none of the cliche behaviour of the archetypical "Car Salesman" - thus my wife and I were spared such verbal atrocities as "...what would it take for you to drive the car home today". Rather, a most professional - and clear cut - negotiation took place, creating what I believe was a "Win-Win" result for both parties. I am, normally, highly sensitive thus resistant to, "...sales-y" type follow-ups but the process followed when picking up our 'new' vehicle was fun including being introduced to representative staff at key points, eg, service writers, spare parts manager, etc. Finally, I must also mention that Kirk made the whole documentation process effortless - much less work than managing a private sale or purchase. In summary: an extraordinarily smooth and enjoyable experience.