Fox Honda

Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

I called to ask if the Honda Service Department could "slip" my 2002 CRV into their already scheduled day and Ashley said " sure,anytime.. Just bring it in and we'll tKe care of it" I did and they replaced my tail-light in 5 minutes. I very much appreciate the service level. Thanks. Jay Fagan

As Professional - and as painless - as it gets

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We dealt with Jim Martin. It was a real pleasure to meet the man and to deal with him as a vehicle sales person. It was a also a big relief; none of the cliche behaviour of the archetypical "Car Salesman" - thus my wife and I were spared such verbal atrocities as "...what would it take for you to drive the car home today". Rather, a most professional - and clear cut - negotiation took place, creating what I believe was a "Win-Win" result for both parties. I am, normally, highly sensitive thus resistant to, "...sales-y" type follow-ups but the process followed when picking up our 'new' vehicle was fun including being introduced to representative staff at key points, eg, service writers, spare parts manager, etc. Finally, I must also mention that Kirk made the whole documentation process effortless - much less work than managing a private sale or purchase. In summary: an extraordinarily smooth and enjoyable experience.

Needed quick attention and received it!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My new (less than a year old) Civic had an unexpected issue one morning on the way to work. All kinds of lights, warning signals, etc. were flashing on the dash's info screen. I stopped by Fox Honda, told them the problem. They took the car right in. In the end, it was a simple solution--a software update. The car was done in less than an hour and my work day was not ruined. I appreciated the quick, competent service.

Wonderful experience! Great customer service

by from Sparta, MI |

I purchased a 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L with the help of Todd Heiman at Fox Motors and the staff of Fox Honda. I believe I received a fair price and was treated respectfully and efficiently. Kirk Jack did a great job with my financing and the entire process went very smoothly. This is my 3rd Honda vehicle purchased at the same dealership and I feel very much at home there. Thank you!

Above and Beyond dealership! :)

by from Middleville MI |

My wife and I purchased a 2007 Honda Odyssey from salesman Jim Martin. I couldnt be more happy with how well we were taken care of. Kirk in finance did a wonderful job of getting us financed! We really felt like the dealer went above and beyond for us. When i checked the service history of the van i found that the dealer had completed a FULL inspection of the vehicle and fixed anything that it needed. Thank you FOX HONDA!

President

by from Okemos Michigan |

Rodney was great. All paper work ready and easy to complete. We love Fox Honda and this is our 5th purchase. It makes it painless to lease a new car.

Best new car purchasing experience ever.....

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Bonnie Wieringa, our sales rep, came highly recommended. She exceeded every expectation! She was very knowledgable and professional. We felt like she supported us in our decision making process; not just trying to sell us a car. All Fox staff members were courteous and very welcoming. They all seemed very pleased to be there. We would recommend doing business with Bonnie and the Fox organization. Our purchasing process was business like, while being fun at the same time. We'll be back!

An experience of an awesome dealer, had a gre...

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Customer Service & Quality of Brake Repairs

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I received great customer service and on the phone with Pat when scheduling for a brake repair. She answered all of questions, allowed me to use the on line coupon, that I had found whiile scheduling. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile & open arms, it was very nice. I received call before they did an additional repair found, they suggested it be done now or later. I choose to do with brake repair. The car was ready faster than they promised and drives wonderfully. I had great customer service and Pat C was great.

Best price, Great service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Leased a new vehicle and they beat the prices of the other dealers and were able to work with military discount. Had our first service and they paid for the first oil/fluid change and reprogrammed the door lock/unlock to how I liked it -- all in 15 minutes! They even have a great enclosed kids room with toys and videos and you don't have to worry about the kids running around the facilities or being too loud. I'm fairly certain my son would have enjoyed if they would have taken longer! (Only complaint I have had so far is the day of closing, it took far too long and they weren't prepared with the paperwork).