Fox Honda

New 877-643-7126
Used 866-407-9944
Service 888-691-2793

Proud member of the Fox Motor Group

Best new car purchasing experience ever.....

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Bonnie Wieringa, our sales rep, came highly recommended. She exceeded every expectation! She was very knowledgable and professional. We felt like she supported us in our decision making process; not just trying to sell us a car. All Fox staff members were courteous and very welcoming. They all seemed very pleased to be there. We would recommend doing business with Bonnie and the Fox organization. Our purchasing process was business like, while being fun at the same time. We'll be back!

An experience of an awesome dealer, had a gre...

by from Chicago, IL 60606, USA |

Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Customer Service & Quality of Brake Repairs

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I received great customer service and on the phone with Pat when scheduling for a brake repair. She answered all of questions, allowed me to use the on line coupon, that I had found whiile scheduling. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile & open arms, it was very nice. I received call before they did an additional repair found, they suggested it be done now or later. I choose to do with brake repair. The car was ready faster than they promised and drives wonderfully. I had great customer service and Pat C was great.

Best price, Great service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Leased a new vehicle and they beat the prices of the other dealers and were able to work with military discount. Had our first service and they paid for the first oil/fluid change and reprogrammed the door lock/unlock to how I liked it -- all in 15 minutes! They even have a great enclosed kids room with toys and videos and you don't have to worry about the kids running around the facilities or being too loud. I'm fairly certain my son would have enjoyed if they would have taken longer! (Only complaint I have had so far is the day of closing, it took far too long and they weren't prepared with the paperwork).

Car service , exceptional team work

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Whole team is great, good to have my all three vehicles services at one place, I am a loyal Honda customer and happy with Fox Honda support.

by from Rockford, MI |

The check engine light came on along with the oil pressure light. I drove to the dealer without an appointment and was greeted with very helpful service (Pat). She got the car scheduled and talked with the salesman to see about getting me a loaner for the day. He came through which helped me to get back to work and get on with my day. Overall, a great experience in customer service.

Excellent Overall

by from Kentwood, MI |

All associates greeted, accommodated, and assisted my family and I promptly and with ease. I felt comfortable the entire time. I received a special offer and everything. The only issue was that our preferred salesman was so busy that we had to wait a little while longer than what is normally acceptable. The wait was well worth it in the end though.

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI Fox Honda |

Bob Berends and all of your support staff have always been great and responsive!

by from Kentwood, Michigan |

Fox and Ford Salemens are very friendly to customer. I was directed through all. Price of cars here compared to other dealerships is probably higher, so I need to shop around more to suit my afford. I were introduced by my friend whom is currently employed here and bought a Honda Odyssey here a few year ago. The previous manager was very open mind and very pleased customers by accepting any offer that was fair for company and customers. That why I come back again.

Awespme

by from Comstock park MI |

I felt that I got a very good deal on a new Pilot. There was a scheduling error for pick up but everyone worked hard and made it happen within my time frame. Jeremy did an excellent job going over the car even when he wasn't the sales person. Great overall experience!