Sloane Toyota Scion of Glenside

503 N Easton Rd, Glenside, PA 19038

New 888-229-4122
Used 888-231-8940
Service 888-294-8770

There's No Place Like Sloane!

Still waiting for second key & manuals

by from Baltimore Maryland |

Recently purchased a used 2010 toyota prius on April 3, 2014 From their used car department. Was given a price through online team Jamie & jack Murphy. Jack was supposed to meet me at the dealership. After two hours of drive from Maryland when I arrived at Dealership was told that jack was busy so Richard Anderson sold me my car. He was very efficient, friendly & helpful, he made the whole process fast & hassle free. At the time of purchase since the car has only one key & no manuals. Richard promised to fedex the second Key & manuals of the car ASAP. After some days I called Richard & left messages but never received call back. It's been two weeks and I am still waiting for the second key and manuals. Will keep posted if I hear from them. Hope dealership Will keep its promise & FedEx me the second key/ manuals ASAP.

Great buying experience

by from Roslyn, PA |

I researched RAV4 used cars online and found Sloan Glenside had a great price on a 2013 Limited RAV4. Since this dealership is very close to my home, I drove over on a Monday to look and test drive the car. From the moment I walked in the door, I could feel that I would be taken care of and that the sales people I dealt with were genuinely there to assist me in buying a car. I had visited two other dealerships prior to going to Sloan and they were absolutely horrible! My sales rep and her back up sales rep were wonderful and knowledgeable. The sales manager was easy going and not high pressured, which as a sales person myself, I very much appreciated. They even allowed me to take the car for a while and drive it around more than what I did for a test drive. Needless to say, I bought the car and love everything about my experience!

August 3, 2013

Welcome to Sloane Toyota of Glenside's family, and thank you for making our day with this 5-star review! It is always our pleasure to go above and beyond to make sure each customer drives away satisfied. I am pleased to read that our staff treated you with honesty and you found them to be helpful in finding the RAV4 you've been looking for - that's just how we like it! Enjoy your new Toyota, and thanks for being a great customer! Let us know if there is any way we can be of service to you. Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely,Tom Welsh - Service Manager - T_welsh01@sloaneautos.com

Buying a used Prius

by from Wyncote, PA |

I went online on Sunday, June 30 to find a used Prius that fit my price and mileage preferences. I found several and emailed 4. On Monday morning, I drove to Sloane, since it was closest to my home and inquired about the car. An hour later, I walked out with the completed paperwork to purchase the car I found online. The next day my husband went back to Sloane with a check and drove the car home. The sales staff was easy to deal with, efficient and courteous. I appreciated their assistance in purchasing a new car. Some of the dealerships I emailed failed to respond to my email, one took over a week to do a follow up call.

July 11, 2013

Firstly, we thank you for choosing us to purchase your new Toyota from and for ranking our service with this 5-star review! At Sloane Toyota of Glenside, our efficient and knowledgeable staff works hard to find the right car for you at a deal that best fits your lifestyle. Your review confirms are efforts were successful, and this pleases us immensely! Enjoy your new Prius and let us know if there's anything we can do to enhance your ownership experience. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Tom Welsh - Service Manager - T_welsh01@sloaneautos.com

Well worth the drive from Allentown.

by from allentown, pa |

Found a great priced 4runner on cars.com and packed up the family and drove the hour south to check it out. Sales staff was great and the used car sales manager was very attentive. There was an issue with the safety inspection sticker that I had to come back for but it was handled very well. Also mistake on paperwork but it was fixed and they gave me an extra 500 for my trade. Wasn't the closest Toyota dealer but very much worth the drive. Thanks Again Sloane!! Thanks for the other reviews on cars.com

October 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive opinion, and we appreciate you making the trip down to purchase your new 4RUNNER! At Sloane Toyota of Glenside, our informative and professional staff works together to attend to customers' needs as efficiently as possible. You're happy with our assistance and enjoyed purchasing your new Toyota with us - this pleases us immensely! If there's anything we can do to enhance your ownership experience, then please let us know. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our online specials. Sincerely, Lisa Naegele - Customer Relations

Service professionals

by from Roslyn |

Service facilities are first rate. As a traveling sales person, my car is my life. From my routine maintenance to a recently replaced axle, Sloane has it covered and quickly. Highly recommend the service facilities at Sloane Toyota.

Happy Sloane Customer

by from Willow Grove |

This our second purchase from Sloane Toyota. Very pleased with the professional demeanor and overall process of this dealership. They worked with my credit history and trade in to get the deal done. Very happy. Thank you.

good selection, great service

by from willow grove, pa |

Happy my wife purchased her Corolla from Sloane. No hassle pricing, nice selection of inventory and a friendly dealership will have us coming back! Thanks!

Happy Customer

by from Lousiville, KY |

Had a great buying experience here. They ordered me the exact Toyota I wanted in the color I wanted. Will be back for my next.