Harvey Automotive

2600 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

Luxury. Performance. Utility. By Harvey. Since 1966.

deborah from grand rapids

by from grand rapids, mi |

Excellent service. professional, never encountered pressure to accept their advice,always polite,explain problems thoroughly, always work with your schedule, do not suggest unnecessary service work, offer driver assistance to home for lengthy repairs and prices are within the budget. Would never consider going anywhere else for service or body work. I have been a customer for 11 years and will be as long as i live in this area!

December 4, 2013

Deborah - thank you so much for your long term patronage of our store and your kind comments! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

YEAH BUDDY!!!!

by from Holland MI |

My old lady and I have NOW purchased 2 cars from Jennifer and Gerry, they pretty much ROCK!!!!! and they are TIGERS FANS!!!! GO SEE THEM!!!

December 4, 2013

Thanks for the review and your business! Go Tigers!

MY ASTRA

by from Holland MI |

I LOVE MY ASTRA!!!!!! Love my car and had a great experience with Jennifer and Gerry!! They did everything they could to get me approved!! AND SUCCESS!!! no nonsense, no I'll call u back and then don't bother! I HIGHLY recommend going and seeing them!!

December 4, 2013

Thanks for the comments and review, Nat! We appreciate your business at our Thrifty Car Sales location. We'll pass along your review to Jennifer & Gerry - enjoy your Astra!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from GR MI |

LOVE my Ford Explorer!! Great service! Jennifer @ Harvey Thrifty went above and beyond to get me everything I needed!! Gerry helped her get me where I needed to be payment wise and I couldn't be happier!! Very easy to communicate with and to the point! thnx guys! I tell everyone looking for a car to go there!! she sends me 100 dollars for every person that i send in and buys a car! :)

December 4, 2013

Great to know you love your Explorer, Amanda! Thanks for choosing Thrifty Car Sales - we'll pass along your comments to Gerry and Jennifer. Enjoy your new ride!

SO HAPPY

by from GR MI |

Gerry and Jennifer made our lives easier!! MY daughter is in college about 50 miles away and we needed a car for her SOOOOO bad!! and could NOT get approved anywhere!! BUT THEY GOT US APPROVED!! and got us into a 2008 Honda Hybrid that WE LOVE!!!!!!!!! and not to mention perfect for her being a college student and needing to save money on gas... and for her to travel back and forth. We NOW she WAY more of her!!!! THank YOU GUYS!! GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

December 4, 2013

Thank you, Edna - we're glad Gerry and Jennifer could help out and find a vehicle you love at our Thrifty Car Sales location! We'll pass your comments on. We hope your daughter has many years of enjoyable and safe travels!

New love of a VW

by from Holland MI |

I really hate shopping for cars, I was recommenced to contact Jen Fuentes. I haven't had a car payment in a LONG time, and was looking to be wowed! She took the time to show me over 7 different cars and just couldn't find one I liked enough to have a car payment. Until she pulled out a 2013 VW from rental. I'm in love, and so thankful for the time that Jennifer took to find me what I was looking for :) THANK YOU!!

December 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing Thrifty Car Sales - we appreciate your business and comments! We've passed this along to Jennifer also. So glad we could assist you with a car you love - enjoy!

Professional, Friendly Sales Representative

by from Saranac, MI |

This is the first Cadillac I have owned but it won't be the last, and I'll buy from Adam Doll again. He provided a level of service and knowledge of product I have not experienced elsewhere, and I have used many dealerships in my past. We thank Adam for his assistance and service and recommend that others ask for Adam when they call or visit Harvey Cadillac. I should mention that I have also had nothing but positive experiences with the service department at Harvey Cadillac, and have particularly appreciated the assistance provided me by Kurt.

December 4, 2013

Thank you, Lawrence - we appreciate your business and comments. Adam is a great team member and we've passed along your review to him. Great to know you've also had positive service experiences with Harvey Cadillac. Enjoy your Cadillac!

Very Professional

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

This is the 2nd Certified Used Lexus I have purchased at Harvey. I consider both experiences very positive. I definitely rate their professionalism and customer service superior over other dealerships I have worked with. I recommend my salesman Mark O'Neil highly. He was professional, patient and never pushy. Thanks to his patience and efforts, I am driving a car that makes me happy every time I get in it. Life is too short to not drive a car you love....go see Mark!

December 4, 2013

Daryl, thank you very much for your review and kind comments. Mark's an important part of our sales team at Harvey Lexus and we've passed along your review to him. Yes, we agree - drive a car you love! Happy motoring!

Awesome Service

by from Rockford ,Mi |

I would always recommend anyone that displays professionalism and high levels of good old fashioned customer service. Jena always has a smile on her face and makes your experience top notch. I have two of my cars serviced at Harvey. There are several dealers that are closer to me, but Jena and Brad make it so easy to,swing in, they always have a car ready for me to drive while mine is being serviced. Thank you both for all your support! Shane

December 4, 2013

Shane, thank you for choosing Harvey Cadillac for your service needs! We appreciate your business and kind comments, which have been passed along to Jena and Brad.

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Great service department. Both Kurt and Jena did a good job. I have hadan excellent experience with this dealership.

December 4, 2013

Thank you, Mike - we appreciate your business and have passed along your comments to Kurt and Jena!