Harvey Automotive

2600 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

Luxury. Performance. Utility. By Harvey. Since 1966.

Great service

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Jena Smith, is always so helpful, sweet and always looking out for you. Love that girl!

December 2, 2013

Mandy, thanks very much - we've passed along your comments to Jena. We appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids |

Body shop took great care of a scratch on my new vehicle, they quickly took care of it and it was no worry to me at all. Service manager Gary,took the extra time to go over our vehicle and make us comfortable with our new purchase. Loaner agent Jena, had great customer service and made it very easy to go over all the loaner information and Brad did a great job answering all my questions, and is very knowledable. All around great service!

December 2, 2013

Thank you, Theodore! We think our staff does a great job too. We appreciate your business and kind comments!

clean facilities, very courteous service writers

by from Grand Rapids, Mich. |

I had to leave my car ( I thought I was going to wait) and I was provided with a new loaner that was not prearranged. I have so far always had great service. Jena Smith was very accommodating, and went over all the controls of the model they let me take.

December 2, 2013

Thanks for your comments and review, Gary! We appreciate your business.

Great Service Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Although I never enjoy having to have my car serviced I do enjoy the loaner program. Gives me a chance to drive the newest vehicles from Cadillac and helps ease the inconvenience of having to have my car repaired. Jena gave a great thorough run through of the awesome new XTS and driving one of these definitely puts me in the mood to buy a new car.

December 2, 2013

Jena is an important part of our service team - we've passed along your comments to her. Thanks for your business - glad you enjoyed driving the new XTS!

What Fun!

by from Greenville, MI |

We have bought 2 SRX's now from Adam Doll and we are completely satisfied. Adam took his time to answer "all" questions and to show us how. The friendly Harvey Cadillac people have made the whole car buying process and servicing, easy and comfortable :) Thank you!

December 2, 2013

Thank you, Ken & Sue! We appreciate your business and kind comments. Enjoy your SRX's!

Highly professional

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I've used Harvey Cadillac for dealer repairs and service for going on ten years, and have never been disappointed. Service tech Warren and cashier Jena are highly competent and courteous, evoking great confidence in doing business there. I consider Warren a trusted advisor. I would say that whenever there is a problem, they make it right, but I don't recall service ever getting to the point of being a problem. Just today I discovered that beyond their comfortable customer lounge, the service department offers discount coupons for the coffee shop in Schuler's Books next door, removing inconvenience of waiting for minor things. Their shuttle service to and from home or work is also prompt and efficient, with very courtesy drivers. They're doing it all right!

December 1, 2013

Thanks for the great review and your business! Also nice to know you enjoyed the coffee coupon for Schuler Books & Music next door. We've forwarded your comments to Warren and Jena - they are a great asset to our Service Team!

Excellent dealership and service.

by from West Olive, MI |

It was a pleasure buying a car from Harvey Lexus in Grand Rapids. We were helped by Chuck Helgesen who made sure we selected the right model for us and that we understood everything about the deal and the car. He made himself available by phone for any after sale questions which he happily addresses. We absolutely love our new Lexus. Today we had the first (5000) mile service and the whole process was smooth and painless. While waiting for the service to be completed (started on time and took less than an hour) we talked with Chuck and are considering buying a second Lexus from this dealership. They just make the whole car experience easy.

December 1, 2013

Thank you, Mike & Ramona - we're very pleased to hear you love your new Lexus and had a great service experience with us too! We appreciate your business and have passed along your kind comments to Chuck.

Excellent Service Dept.

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

The service dept. is excellent. Jena Smith did a fantastic job helping streamline the service process. We appreciated her help!

November 25, 2013

Thanks for your comments, Jennifer. We passed them along to Jena. She's an important part of our service team!

Harvey Lexus

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Good people to deal with. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable.

November 25, 2013

Thank you, Art - we appreciate your business!

First Cadillac....... "WOW" .........Impressive

by from Ada, Michigan |

This is our first Cadillac and "WOW" what an Experience!!!! First: Our sales person (Adam Doll) was down to earth and very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and showed us vehicle options that we were interested in..... in detail. Second: Our entire experience with Harvey Cadillac was great, no pressure from anyone. I like to make my own buying decisions based off information and they allowed us to do just that.

November 25, 2013

Congratulations on your Cadillac, John! Adam's very knowledgeable and a great sales team member. We appreciate your business!