Harvey Automotive

2600 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

Luxury. Performance. Utility. By Harvey. Since 1966.

Always a great experience

by from Grant MI |

Whenever we bring our H3 in for service, they are great to deal with and very helpful and friendly. Always have a great experience while there since Adam is always friendly and helpful in showing us the new cars. Looking forward for many more years working with Adam and the crew.

November 25, 2013

Thanks for your comments, Steve! Glad to know you've had a great experience in service and with Adam. He's an asset to our sales team!

Quality Dealership

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Great dealership! Customer Service is exceptional! Thank you Jena for working with us on our car repairs!

November 25, 2013

Ryan, thank you - Jena is a great asset to our Harvey Cadillac service team!

Mark O'Neil is guy for us at Lexus

by from Ada, Mi |

We just purchased our Second Lexus from Mark O'Neil at Harvey Lexus. He not only gave us all the time and information we needed but he never Tried to "hard" sell us. He was there to be our resource for information and a fair price. If only every car sales person could be like that gentlemen. I can only assume the rest of the folks at Harvey are likewise in their approach as the Sevice people for The first car we purchased have treated my wife with care and respect. When it comes time for a third Lexus I know where I am going and who to ask for!! Sincerely Rich Holmes

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments and business, Rich! Mark is a great asset to our sales team. We've passed along your comments to him. Enjoy your Lexus!

Great service

by from Grandville, Michigan |

I have had a great experience every time I have been to Harvey Cadillac. They always have good customer service and have been very knowledgable. Jenna is always very friendly and happy to help at the front desk.

November 25, 2013

We appreciate your business Jennifer - thank you!

Great car, great sales experience!

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Adam Doll got us out of bind in a fast way! Really could not have asked for a more sincere and honest person and the car he recommended nailed exactly what we were looking for. I loved everything about our buying experience and will definitely check out Harvey Automotive first for our very next purchase!

November 25, 2013

Tony - Thanks for your business! Adam's a great part of our sales team. We're very happy we could help you get exactly what you were looking for!

Great service experience

by from Howard City, MI |

Had warranty work done. It was a situation where the car had to be towed to the dealership. My wife and I work out of state for the week, so we really needed the car back by the time we came home the following weekend. During that week the service department kept us up to speed on our car, and had the work completed so we could pick it up on Sat.. The car runs great. They cleaned it up for us. The service department was very nice to deal with. All around great experience.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments, Michael. We appreciate your business and are glad we could assist you with the warranty service!

Great service, great salesman!!

by from Richland, MI |

I had a fantastic experience at Harvey Lexus purchasing my barely used 2012 Lexus ES350! My salesperson, Frank Perez, was available immediately to assist me in looking at vehicles, and once my decision was made, he did a great job of wrapping up the sale late in the day so that I could leave with my beautiful new car. He explained all of the safety features of the vehicle and made sure that I was satisfied with all aspects of the car. In addition, the business manager Cole Schneeberger was great in concluding the financial aspects of the deal late in the day as well. I look forward to my business dealings with Frank and Harvey Lexus in the future!

November 25, 2013

Chris, we appreciate your business and feedback! We've passed along your comments to Frank and Cole. Enjoy your Lexus ES 350 and let us know if you have any questions on the features!

Best ever buying experience with Adam Doll

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I have bought several luxury cars in the past, both foreign and domestic. This is my first Cadillac and the best buying experience I have had! As impressive as the car is, I have to say what really made the difference is Adam Doll. He took the time to show me why I should own a Cadillac and took the time to educate me on all the car's features and why I should buy from Harvey. I am so glad I followed his advice. The whole experience was very pleasant with no pressure and the after sales followup by Adam has been great.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and your business! Adam is a great asset to our sales team. Enjoy your Cadillac and let us know if you have any more questions on the features!

Thrifty Auto - Used Cars at Harvey Automotive

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I highly recommend buying a used car from Laura. Great experience; efficient, quick and a great price for my trade in. Be sure and bring in your service records for the trade in. They were worth 100's of dollars! That's of course assuming you took good care of your trade in.

Very pleased with Harvey Cadillac

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I am so very pleased with the service received from Harvey Cadillac. This is not my 1st purchase with Harvey, but I must say I am more pleased this time. Doug Verburg is an AWESOME salesman!! I found the cars on cars.com, emailed Doug, and that same day he replied back. Doug has done everything within his power to see that we were happy customers...and we are!! I would defenitely recommend Harvey Cadillac to my friends & relatives..as a matter of fact, Harvey Cadillac has a customer for life in me!!..Thanks Harvey Cadillac & Doug Verburg...U are the best!!