Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids

2600 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

Let Us Put The Thrill Of Driving Back In Your Garage!

Superb Customer Service

by from Portage, Michigan |

During a recent purchase of a Lexus certified GS 350 AWD vehicle at Harvey Lexus of Grand Rapids, I worked with Mark O'Neil, Master Certified Sales Person. Mark made the entire buying experience a pleasurable one, primarily by listening, responding and then thoroughly taking care of all the details. He made things very easy for me as a customer. The result is an extremely satisfied customer who is now enjoying a beautiful "new" car.

February 23, 2015

Stephen - Thank you for your kind comments! We will let Mark know you had a great experience with him at Harvey Lexus. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your beautiful car!

Excellent Service

by from Chelsea, MI |

Just completed the purchase of my RX 350. As an out-of-town buyer it was extremely important that every detail was taken care of before my arrival. Mark O'Neil was thorough, professional, friendly and efficient. I selected the car over the phone, placed to deposit on it, and Mark took care of the rest.

April 1, 2015

Hello John - We're very pleased to hear your out-of-town buying experience with Mark was excellent! Thank you for taking the time to comment. We'll be sure Mark gets a copy of your review. He's an important part of our Harvey team! Enjoy your RX!

Great experience

by from Granger, IN |

Wanted a specific model car-- went online and found one at this dealership. Mark O'Neil was our salesman and did a thorough and nicely spoken job of test driving and pointing out all the extras on the car. Went to negotiating and struggled a bit but was capable of finding an equal offer. Was very knowledgeable of the car and had a pleasant afternoon with him.

March 5, 2015

Larry, we appreciate your feedback! We'll let Mark know you enjoyed working with him. Thank you for your business and enjoy your vehicle!

Mark O'Neil

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

This is the 2nd Lexus I've purchased from Mark O'Neil at Harvey Lexus in Grand Rapids. He's most excellent to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, communicates well and works hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal. I'd highly recommend him to anyone interested in a Lexus product.

February 23, 2015

Gerry - Thank you for your review! Mark is an important part of our team at Harvey and we'll pass along your comments to him. Enjoy your Lexus!

Great but Not what I was looking for

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

The people were nice, but they just couldn't work with me. It was too bad, I had the desire to make a deal but they just couldn't get me what I wanted.

November 4, 2014

Dear JustaGirl - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry we weren't able to get you the vehicle you wanted. We're always open to hearing our customers' feedback, so please reach out to us directly if you have any additional comments or questions. We hope we can assist you in the future and appreciate that you considered us for your automotive needs!

Great Place!!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

This was a great experience. We went in for a specific car and did not like it. We spoke to a salesperson (Jennifer Fuentes -- great person) and she picked a couple more cars for us. They let us take one overnight and show to our mechanic. Great experience, easy buying, nice people. Great place.

October 21, 2014

Frethop - Thank you for your kind comments! We will let Jennifer know you had a great experience with us at Thrifty Of Grand Rapids. Thank you again for your business!

Not Enough Characters Allowed-See Edmond's Review

by from grand rapids mi |

Hi. It seems lately I just can't seem to find a dealership that is Superior in Customer Service. I will keep this short. The easiest and quickest way to tell you about MY experience is simply that there was no communication from my service advisor and the service manager was very rude and condescending. I had just purchased a 2007 Hummer H3 with about 82,000 miles from an eBay supposedly top tier seller(that is another story). It had a radiator that had been JB Welded. I made my appointment. The day I was to take it do dealership, it wouldn't start to I had to call OnStar to tow it to Harvey's Cadillac. Well, they had it from Monday to Monday. And, it was $1670.00 worth of charges. This is why I have to rate it poorly. 1) My advisor was not very good at communicating. I usually had to initiate the phone call or email. 2) I had been Googling the problems I wanted the dealer to look at. When I mentioned them, I was told that I needed to stay off the Internet and let them do their jobs. 3) A couple of the items listed were never fixed. 4) When I talked to the service manager, he asked for the last for digits of my social security number. I still don't know why. When I asked about checking into the tire pressure monitoring system not working with OnStar's vehicle diagnostics. The service manager started saying, "Yes or No?' "Do you want to spend all this time trying to diagnose the problem and take your whole dash apart? Yes or No!". He was, to say the least, very rude. 5) When I would remember something else that I wanted them to look at since it was there, I was told that they had enough to do already. 6)I was supposed to get an account number to use with Harvey's Preferred Accounts. That never happened. 7)I tried to email my advisor as I need some new key fobs programmed and a couple of keys made and now almost three weeks later, they have never responded. 8)I had to subsequently go to another dealership as Harvey never called or emailed me back. 9) The other dealership has me hummer another $270 and has ordered in parts that Harvey's should have found wrong or fixed. And then another $10. 10) Again, I am a first time customer who just found out that I needed nearly $1700.00 to get it running properly and yet I get the disrespect of never hearing from them again? 11) The fact that after paying that amount, the window noise was not fixed and the driver's side speaker in the door is not working. I was told that the wiring on the driver's side had corrosion on some pins. And, no, the extended warranty that I purchased for almost $3000.00 wouldn't cover anything as this was all considered maintenance. 12) I guess I can say goodbye to the 5% or $80.00 that was to be applied to my Preferred Harvey's Account. 13) What irritates me the most is that I was very kind and nice and non-angry/aggressive person. That is why I don't understand the breakdown or lack there of, of communication. I haven't mentioned anyone by name as I am not sure if that is kosher to do so. Being a dealership with "Cadillac" in it's title, I expected much more in seeing Superior Customer Service. I think that my problem is, after talking it over with my friends, co-workers and family members is that because Superior Customer Service is what is mandated at my company and is monitored weekly by mystery shoppers who degrades our score if someone doesn't greet you with a smile and ask if there is anything they may help you with type of thing, I just expect or I guess I had hoped to enjoy that same type of treatment when I go some place. However, I guess that wish is going to be only in my dreams, sad to say. 14) I was also sent an online survey and even that response has not been addressed. No call. No email. Nothing. I don't know if the general manager knows about this. However, like the old saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I can't imagine that he/she doesn't know about this and must either have the same attitude or condone it for wha

April 29, 2014

Dear ruh-roh, We're sorry you feel this way. We strive to give each of our customers the best service experience possible whether they purchase their vehicle from us or not. It's unfortunate your 2007 H3 had existing issues. Please note we are not responsible for expectations regarding its service since it was not purchased from us but a private party, and is not covered under warranty. Once a vehicle's GM warranty has expired, no repairs or services on it are covered by GM. At that point, all repairs on that vehicle are the responsibility of the owner. An aftermarket warranty (which was not purchased from us) does not cover normal maintenance. We believe this was communicated in a professional and clear manner. The amount of time we have a vehicle in service is directly related to the number of requests to check additional items. We also had an incorrect part that had to be re-ordered and we apologize for that delay. In order to verify customer information, we may ask for the last four of a social security number or other information. We're sorry if this caused you concern. Our staff and management attempted to resolve your vehicle concerns in a timely manner and we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Harvey Cadillac

by from Elkhart, IN. |

I'm very thankful for Jennifer and Gerry who took extra time out of their day to stay the long hours it took my family and I to drive up from Indiana. Although, I'm slightly disappointed that the truck was not listed as being owned by a smoker, the truck is very beautiful, and handles like a dream. It is solid, and has all the power I'd expect from a Dodge. Thank you for being willing to stay the extra hours, and work out the financing, so that I could own my dream truck. This is a tremendous blessing to me, and will be for time to come. Thanks again!

February 26, 2014

Hello Paul - Thank you for your feedback! We will share this with Jennifer and Gerry. So glad you are enjoying your "dream truck" and that we could assist you in making it a reality. Happy motoring!

Outstanding service team - Great Experience!

by from Canton, Michigan |

My 2009 CTS threw a rod on the highway about 40 miles outside of Grand Rapids. I hobbled the car into Harvey Cadillac (had never been there before) and they treated me to one of the best automotive service experiences I have ever had. They quickly checked me in and provided me with a great loaner. Special thanks to Jena Smith and Warren Fuller for such great service.

February 1, 2014

Hello Frank - We're very pleased we could help! Thank you for your kind comments. We will pass this along to Jena and Warren also. Safe travels!

Very professional, easy to deal with

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Looking for a CPO Lexus? Look no farther than Mark O'neil at Harvey Lexus. Mark makes buying a used car a pleasure. Very professional, no pressure and easy to deal with. Almost feels like he's working for you rather than Harvey. My wife and I highly recommend him.

January 22, 2014

Thank you for your review - Mark is an important part of our team at Harvey and we'll pass along your comments to him. Enjoy your CPO Lexus!

buying good codition vehicle

by from CANTON,MICHIGAN |

very good review with dealings, good features of this van & interior & exterior were so nice . This place was easily to fine out then me & my relative live in that city Grand Rapid but i am living in Detroit area so drove my car with my confidence to buy this vehicle I initially i gave them offer was little low then i gave them full price what they want so we did road test check all kind of of Chick points. Condition is very good & i was so impressed & than let see how it run for my future.

January 22, 2014

Amarjit, thank you for your review and your business! We will pass along that you had a good experience to our staff. Enjoy your van!