Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids

2600 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

We Put The Thrill Of Driving Back In Your Garage!

Superb Customer Service

by from Portage, Michigan |

During a recent purchase of a Lexus certified GS 350 AWD vehicle at Harvey Lexus of Grand Rapids, I worked with Mark O'Neil, Master Certified Sales Person. Mark made the entire buying experience a pleasurable one, primarily by listening, responding and then thoroughly taking care of all the details. He made things very easy for me as a customer. The result is an extremely satisfied customer who is now enjoying a beautiful "new" car.

Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Stephen - Thank you for your kind comments! We will let Mark know you had a great experience with him at Harvey Lexus. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your beautiful car!

Stress free car shopping

by from Rockford, MI |

Dave did a fantastic job at making our experience stress "less". Therefore we were able to focus on the car and ask specific questions before purchasing. He made the car buying process simple from start to finish.

service is the best

by from grand rapids |

service visit was positive from the very beginning to the end. All staff members were top notch and very polite. Jena at cashier desk is very nice and helpful

Excellent Service & Staff

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I had a problem with my transmission. I thought I would have to have it completely replaced. I usually don't trust dealers, but I dropped the car anyway. I received a call less than an hour later. I was told that the problem was fixed and I only had to pay for the diagnostic. I was beyond elated!!!! All of the staff were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this dealer!!!!

service

by from Grand Rapids Mi 49546 |

I have been bringing my car several times for thew same problem

Friendly and courteous

by from Wayland, Michigan |

visited Harvey Cadillac for service and recall. I also purchased a SRX. The service department and Sales were very friendly. It was a pleasure to be there. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I found it to be much more friendly than my last visit. Thank you Harvey Cadillac team

Used Cadillac Escalade

by from Chicago iL |

I recently drove up from Chicago to pick up a used 2013 escalade from Michael Shoemaker. I had visited 2 other stores who were giving me the run around as far as what i was purchasing the car for and what my trade was worth. I had waisted hours trying to buy a car from my hometown and reached out to Michael Shoemaker and Harvey Cadillac while i was waiting. Michael understood my time was important and i was a serious buyer who just didnt get the deal and treatment i was looking for at other stores. I made the drive after Michael gave us a fair price and a promise for my trade in . Michael and Ron stayed 4 hours after the dealer closed to make sure we didnt have to make a second trip. I would make the drive the next time i was in the market for a new Cadillac Mike and Ron will go above and beyound to make sure you are happy and well taken care of.

Service

by from Grand Rapids. MI |

I have been a customer at Harvey Cadillac for about 6 years and highly recommend them for both purchase and service! Friendly, honest and efficient!

Great Service!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I recently purchased an SUV from Harvey. My salesperson was Michael Shoemaker. He's incredibly knowledgeable about the cars, and was a pleasure to work with. He was willing to work around my busy schedule, and stayed late to make sure everything was done right. Thanks so much!

2015 SRX

by from Elk Rapids Mi |

I came in looking for a used Cadillac SRX. After checking out the inventory and not finding exactly what i was looking for Michael Shoemaker showed me a new car that had a few thousand miles on it exacty how i wanted. The New Car worked out to be very close to what i was gonna spend on a used car that was a year old with 20000 miles. I couldnt be happier with our lease. Thanks again Michael .....

2015 Cadillac Srx

by from Grand rapids Mi |

I walked into Harvey Cadillac and before the door even closed a salesman came to greet me, his name is Michael Shoemaker. Michael was the nicest salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working, he was polite and very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made certain that I was totally comfortable with my new car before he would let me leave the dealership. I would recommend Michael to my friends and relatives without hesitation as I am confident that he will treat them as well as he treated me and will find them the vehicle that they are looking for as he did with me. I will be a Harvey Cadillac customer for as long as Michael Shoemaker is a salesman at that dealership. I feel like he went above and beyond for me and would say I am 125% satisfied with my experience. Sincerely, Terry L. Dingman