Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids

2600 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489

We Put The Thrill Of Driving Back In Your Garage!

Superb Customer Service

by from Portage, Michigan |

During a recent purchase of a Lexus certified GS 350 AWD vehicle at Harvey Lexus of Grand Rapids, I worked with Mark O'Neil, Master Certified Sales Person. Mark made the entire buying experience a pleasurable one, primarily by listening, responding and then thoroughly taking care of all the details. He made things very easy for me as a customer. The result is an extremely satisfied customer who is now enjoying a beautiful "new" car.

Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Stephen - Thank you for your kind comments! We will let Mark know you had a great experience with him at Harvey Lexus. Thank you again for your business and enjoy your beautiful car!

Out of state sale

by from South Carolina |

I found a car from Harvey Cadillac on cars.com and emailed for more information. Mike Shoemaker responded with the information requested. Mike was courteous, answered my questions and didn't hassle me about a sale. When I had trouble obtaining financing Mike was able to get me a loan. I purchased the car sight unseen and it was exactly as described when it arrived. I would recommend that you ask for Mike the next time that you shop at Harvey Cadillac.

service

by from Kentwood Mi 49548 |

this is my place of business when it comes to repairing my Cadillac. Everyone is so pleasant and very professional. Well pleased!!!

Top Notch Service Dept.

by from Grand Rapids, MI. |

Over the past 4 years I have unsuccessfully tried to purchase 2 different cars from this dealer. Car #1 CTS -Premium (salesman I spoke to on the lot never returned my 3 phone calls wanting to buy the car). Car #2 XTS -Platinum (VIN for VIN model for model they were $2,088.42 MORE expensive then the dealer I purchased my car from -located less than 300mi. away). That being said, their service dept. makes this dealership my 1st choice when it comes to svc & maintenance. They are the best! Professional, accommodating, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure you feel comfortable with the repair process. They have also made last minute accommodations, when it came to seeking alternate transportation; due to an unexpected repair need. I highly recommend Harvey Cadillac's Service team for any of your vehicle's needs.

Harvey Cadillac and Lexus / Thrifty of Grand Rapids responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Nate - Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your compliments about our service department - we strive to go above and beyond, and we're glad that you enjoyed the experience. We'd like to satisfy every customer's automotive needs during the purchase process, too, but sometimes another dealer may have a vehicle with different equipment or miles that they are able to sell for less. Please allow us to earn your business on your next vehicle purchase. Sincerely - Harvey Cadillac.

Service

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Quick in and out..the BEST staff! My car was done so fast and I was given a loaner to drive while I waited. The staff is so friendly, I just loved the experience!

Beautiful Lexus RX350 from Mark ONeil

by from Sparta, Mi |

I was looking for a newer SUV and stopped in to look at the Lexus RX350, I met up with salesman Mark ONeil and he found me the perfect one! I love it, it rides and drives so nice. I can't believe that I now drive a beautiful Lexus. Thank you Mark!

Like family...In a GOOD way!

by from Grand Rapids |

Recently I had my car serviced.. I can't TELL you ho enjoyable it was..they are quick and good. Also buying a vehicle was never easier!

Warranty repair

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Quick service on a warranty repair on a GM vehicle. Highly recommend

good service

by from kentwood michigan |

each and every time i visit Harvey Cadillac Brad and Jena are on point to make sure my service and transportation needs are met. I have been to many dealers over the years, most dealers employees seem to only be going through the motions at best. Brad and jena sincerely care for there customers, and it shines through. Keep up the good work!

Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We have had excellent service with our cars and Harvey throughout the years.

Always friendly and courteous!!!

by from Grand Rapids, Michigan |

My 2007 Cadillac CTS has only been to Harvey Cadillac for any type of service. Everyone at Harvey Cadillac is very accommodating and kind. I highly recommend Harvey Cadillac for any service.