Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet

2600 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-482-0346 New 888-482-0346
Used 888-430-6102 Used 888-430-6102
Service 888-297-6489 Service 888-297-6489

We Put The Thrill Of Driving Back In Your Garage!

Fair pricing and great service- See Mike Shoemaker

by from Walker, MI |

I saw a vehicle online that I wanted to test drive. However, I had never been to this dealership and had no clue of who I should speak with. You really take a chance when you just "walk in". I have had some bad experiences before with that so I try to do my research. I decided to read some reviews on this website to see if any names popped up for great service. Many reviews on here mentioned Mike Shoemaker. I decided to give it a try. I called him and left a message. Within a few hours of me leaving him a message he called me back. I scheduled an appointment for that night and we went for a test drive. He explained the vehicle in great depth, went with me for what I thought was a longer test drive (which was good) and then we sat down to negotiate. He didn't ask me about what I owed on my current vehicle. He wanted to truly offer me what he could give me and not base it off what I owe. I also had my own financing set up with a friend of mine that works for a local credit union. He gave me no pressure with financing through the dealership because he knew I had it all in place. We negotiated a deal and just like that I have a new vehicle. I picked up my car the next day.... it was washed, waxed, completely clean and a full tank of gas. I took a chance on reading reviews to find a name of someone to work with. It paid off!!!! Mike Shoemaker was fantastic to work! There was no pressure and very fair in pricing with what he can do.

Honda Accord

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I bought a 2012 Honda accord. I have had for one year and put a lot of money into the car. The process was ok, but the person dealing with the financing part was a jerk. Very condescending and pushy. They promised on a few things and never called back. I would never deal with them again.

Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet responded to this review

November 22, 2015

Hi - Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We'd like to hear more about your experience and learn how we can possibly help, but we don't know who you are based on your review. Please contact Dave Henry at 616-975-4681 so he can gather more details about your experience. Sincerely - Harvey Cadillac.

Out of state sale

by from South Carolina |

I found a car from Harvey Cadillac on cars.com and emailed for more information. Mike Shoemaker responded with the information requested. Mike was courteous, answered my questions and didn't hassle me about a sale. When I had trouble obtaining financing Mike was able to get me a loan. I purchased the car sight unseen and it was exactly as described when it arrived. I would recommend that you ask for Mike the next time that you shop at Harvey Cadillac.

service

by from Kentwood Mi 49548 |

this is my place of business when it comes to repairing my Cadillac. Everyone is so pleasant and very professional. Well pleased!!!

Top Notch Service Dept.

by from Grand Rapids, MI. |

Over the past 4 years I have unsuccessfully tried to purchase 2 different cars from this dealer. Car #1 CTS -Premium (salesman I spoke to on the lot never returned my 3 phone calls wanting to buy the car). Car #2 XTS -Platinum (VIN for VIN model for model they were $2,088.42 MORE expensive then the dealer I purchased my car from -located less than 300mi. away). That being said, their service dept. makes this dealership my 1st choice when it comes to svc & maintenance. They are the best! Professional, accommodating, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure you feel comfortable with the repair process. They have also made last minute accommodations, when it came to seeking alternate transportation; due to an unexpected repair need. I highly recommend Harvey Cadillac's Service team for any of your vehicle's needs.

Harvey Cadillac Lexus and Auto Outlet responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Nate - Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your compliments about our service department - we strive to go above and beyond, and we're glad that you enjoyed the experience. We'd like to satisfy every customer's automotive needs during the purchase process, too, but sometimes another dealer may have a vehicle with different equipment or miles that they are able to sell for less. Please allow us to earn your business on your next vehicle purchase. Sincerely - Harvey Cadillac.

Service

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Quick in and out..the BEST staff! My car was done so fast and I was given a loaner to drive while I waited. The staff is so friendly, I just loved the experience!

Beautiful Lexus RX350 from Mark ONeil

by from Sparta, Mi |

I was looking for a newer SUV and stopped in to look at the Lexus RX350, I met up with salesman Mark ONeil and he found me the perfect one! I love it, it rides and drives so nice. I can't believe that I now drive a beautiful Lexus. Thank you Mark!

Like family...In a GOOD way!

by from Grand Rapids |

Recently I had my car serviced.. I can't TELL you ho enjoyable it was..they are quick and good. Also buying a vehicle was never easier!

Warranty repair

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Quick service on a warranty repair on a GM vehicle. Highly recommend

good service

by from kentwood michigan |

each and every time i visit Harvey Cadillac Brad and Jena are on point to make sure my service and transportation needs are met. I have been to many dealers over the years, most dealers employees seem to only be going through the motions at best. Brad and jena sincerely care for there customers, and it shines through. Keep up the good work!