K & M Dodge RAM

4100 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525

New 877-480-3729
Used 877-232-6370
Service 877-704-1581

Don't make a $2000 mistake... Call K & M Dodge!

Buying a used vehicle at K & M Dodge

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience purchasing a used caravan from K & M Dodge. The salesman (Ross Devoss) was very knowledgable on the vehicles. He was also very friendly and service oriented. The finance manager (Wayne Pasciak)was also very friendly and pesonable. The vehicle we purchased was fair priced, clean, and well maintained. I would recommend K & M Dodge to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

September 21, 2012

Thanks for taking time out of your day to let us and others know how we are doing! Ross and Wayne do a great job for us, they both love working with customers before and after the sale!

K&M Dodge

by from Spring Lake MI |

Tom Bueker is an excellent salesman and handled all the big and little details when we bought our Grand Caravan. If you want great service see Tom Bueker........ Lew Hunt - Spring Lake, MI

Poor service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Took my car in for a check of engine oil loss. Received horrible customer service in person and on phone. Only a visual inspection was performed, not even engine code check done. Was provided a patronizing reason for oil loss. I would not recommend using the service department. I notified the service manager via a written letter and have yet to receive response.

October 28, 2013

I am sorry to here about your bad experience with our service department, we strive to have 100% satisfaction with all of our customers so this is unacceptable. Please call me and lets see if we can resolve this issue. Tom Makarewicz 616-363-9011

Mazda6

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

The Mazda6 we came to look at, and had communicated via e-mail with a sales person about, was not on the lot for sale. It turned out that they discovered that it was in need of some fairly major repairs that they were not previously aware of, and decided that they were not willing to invest that much $$ into the car for repairs. However, the car was still posted on their website 2 days later. I appreciated their honesty in telling us the situation with the car, but would have appreciated it more if they had either notified me that it was not available any more, or taken it off their website, so I would not have wasted the trip over there to see that vehicle.

October 28, 2013

Sorry to here about your experience. I can assure you that because you have brought this to our attention we will look at changing our process with situations like this. We try to make every customers shopping experience 100% positive and hassle free. If you would like to discuss this any further please do not hesitate to call me @ 616-363-9011 and ask for Ross.

My K&M car buying experience

by from Franklinton ,NC |

I contacted the dealership. Bruce Wittenbach was the salesman who called me the next day. He told me about the car. I was satisfied with our agreement on price. I live in North Carolina. so, I bought a plane ticket and flew up to purchase the car. Bruce had me picked up by shuttle at the airport to the dealership. He was very nice and extremely professional. I bought an old used car for very little money. But the service I received was as if I just bought a brand new car. I would highly recommend Bruce and K&M Dodge to anyone. They're kind, helpful & extremely accommodating. Thank You, Martin Nielsen

September 4, 2013

Martin, We appreciate you make the long trip to purchase your Dodge Daytona. See, we even remember you! Thanks again!

Great Dealership!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

K and M dodge has great customer service, they work with you, follow up in a very timely manner, and they do their best to make sure you walk away satisfied.

September 4, 2013

Satisfied customers is what it's all about. Thanks for the positive review.

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

K&M really went the extra mile. They stayed past closing time to help us purchase a used vehicle. Looking forward to doing future business with them.

March 13, 2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to you as a repeat customer!

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My wife's car blew out its water pump a day before she had to head up north for work for two weeks. The car was going downhill rapidly and we were debating getting her a new one anyway. K&M gave us their best estimate of how long it would take to fix and the price (it was Saturday and the service department was closed) so we asked to see how much trade-in value they would give us. They gave us more than fair trade-in value and helped us look at cars in the specific price range we indicated. Tom, the salesman who helped us, never once tried to push us onto a more expensive car or go outside our price range. When all was said and done, since our insurance agency was closed for the weekend, he let us drive a new car out on his dealer plate so my wife wouldn't have to rent a car to get up north. It was well above and beyond what he needed to do for us. It was a great experience and I know where we'll be getting our next car from.

March 13, 2013

Glad we could help! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great buying experience from K&M!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Pat Winget at K&M was recommended by a family member, and we could not be happier with his service. He helped us find the right vehicle at a great price. Thanks K&M!

March 13, 2013

Referrals are what it's all about. Pat appreciates the great review!

excellent dealership

by from belding, michigan |

We've purchased many cars from K & M and would recommend the dealership. Bruce is always great to work with!!

March 13, 2013

Repeat business is what we strive for! Bruce does a great job. Thanks for the review!

Easy To Work With

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Great working with Rob, he made me feel comfortable and was willing to negotiate throughout the process.

March 13, 2013

Rob does a great job. Thanks for the review!