K & M Dodge RAM

4100 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525

New 877-480-3729 New 877-480-3729
Used 877-232-6370 Used 877-232-6370
Service 877-704-1581 Service 877-704-1581

Don't make a $2000 mistake... Call K&M Dodge / RAM!

very pleasant experiance

by from grand rapids,mi |

I never thought I would ever buy a car from a dealership from all the horror stories out there but I did and had the most pleasant experience with the people from k&m I left feeling like I couldn't thank them enough I will always buy my autos in the future from k&m and only k&m top notch all the way thank you once again we love our new (used) 2011 grand Cherokee limited its by far the nicest auto ive ever bought this dealership is a class act all the way

October 30, 2014

Glad you had such a great experience, Mark & Deb! I'll pass along your story to everyone here. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Service Department so rude!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I can't comment on the quality of work because I won't bother to bring my car here. I called this morning to get an appointment and they were so rude. I have had such excellent service on the sales side, I was disappointed with the treatment over the phone today.

November 29, 2015

Hello JGO - We would like to apologize for the treatment you received from our Service Department. Please contact our Service Director, Mike Blattner at 616.365.3325, to talk about your experience. We would like to get you back into K&M for a service appointment we can be proud of. Thanks!

Hit or miss service

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Hit or miss as far as having things thoroughly looked over and staying fixed, especially after spending so much money and the problem is electrical and crucial for driving around town. Had the feeling I was getting passed over and have been loyal customer for 8 years. Not anymore.

September 5, 2015

Hello Mom's transport! We are very sorry of your bad experience. We strive to maintain a great experience from the beginning to end for our customers, so it's disappointing to learn we fell short in this regard - even more so after being such a loyal customer of ours for 8 years. Could you please call our General Manager, Tom Makarewicz, at 616.365.3314? Tom would like to hear more details. Once again, we apologize and hope to hear from you soon.

They went the "distance" for me!

by from Williamsport, Pa. |

I rarely purchase preowned cars sight unseen -- so their website showing many pictures helped me. After e-mailing the dealer ship on vehicle interested in (2001 Pontiac Trans Am) salesman Tom Bueker responded. With no haggling, they accepted my offer. I live eight (8) hours away, and after not finding a reasonable transport company, drove out to get it. Mr. Bueker kept the car inside for me. Car was pretty much as described. Some slight scratches. Being an "as-is, how-is, no warranty" car, I held my breath (and said a prayer) before driving it eight hours to my home state. No worries -- car ran perfect and everything worked fine: engine, brakes, steering, seats, radio, ac/heat, hatch. Car was tight as a drum. Amazing -- 13 years old and drove like it was brand new. Happy with price I paid (way below market value) and happy I dealt with honest people. Paperwork went smooth (Fed ex to me) and communication was excellent! My only regret? Wish these guys were closer to me and my family! Thank you Tom! All in all, one of my best car purchasing experiences! Highly recommended!

They went the "distance" for me!

by from Williamsport, Pa. |

K&M Dodge

by from Spring Lake MI |

Tom Bueker is an excellent salesman and handled all the big and little details when we bought our Grand Caravan. If you want great service see Tom Bueker........ Lew Hunt - Spring Lake, MI

Poor service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Took my car in for a check of engine oil loss. Received horrible customer service in person and on phone. Only a visual inspection was performed, not even engine code check done. Was provided a patronizing reason for oil loss. I would not recommend using the service department. I notified the service manager via a written letter and have yet to receive response.

October 28, 2013

I am sorry to here about your bad experience with our service department, we strive to have 100% satisfaction with all of our customers so this is unacceptable. Please call me and lets see if we can resolve this issue. Tom Makarewicz 616-363-9011

Mazda6

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

The Mazda6 we came to look at, and had communicated via e-mail with a sales person about, was not on the lot for sale. It turned out that they discovered that it was in need of some fairly major repairs that they were not previously aware of, and decided that they were not willing to invest that much $$ into the car for repairs. However, the car was still posted on their website 2 days later. I appreciated their honesty in telling us the situation with the car, but would have appreciated it more if they had either notified me that it was not available any more, or taken it off their website, so I would not have wasted the trip over there to see that vehicle.

October 28, 2013

Sorry to here about your experience. I can assure you that because you have brought this to our attention we will look at changing our process with situations like this. We try to make every customers shopping experience 100% positive and hassle free. If you would like to discuss this any further please do not hesitate to call me @ 616-363-9011 and ask for Ross.

My K&M car buying experience

by from Franklinton ,NC |

I contacted the dealership. Bruce Wittenbach was the salesman who called me the next day. He told me about the car. I was satisfied with our agreement on price. I live in North Carolina. so, I bought a plane ticket and flew up to purchase the car. Bruce had me picked up by shuttle at the airport to the dealership. He was very nice and extremely professional. I bought an old used car for very little money. But the service I received was as if I just bought a brand new car. I would highly recommend Bruce and K&M Dodge to anyone. They're kind, helpful & extremely accommodating. Thank You, Martin Nielsen

September 4, 2013

Martin, We appreciate you make the long trip to purchase your Dodge Daytona. See, we even remember you! Thanks again!

Great Dealership!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

K and M dodge has great customer service, they work with you, follow up in a very timely manner, and they do their best to make sure you walk away satisfied.

September 4, 2013

Satisfied customers is what it's all about. Thanks for the positive review.