Steve's Hometown Toyota

313 SE 13th St, Ontario, OR 97914

New 866-306-4288
Used 866-302-7201
Service 888-421-1996

We Take Pride in Everything We Do!

Friendly and Easy

by from Spokane, WA |

Had a great experience here. Bought a pre-owned Toyotoa 4Runner. I live 6 hours away so Corey texted me several pictures of the vehicle prior to making the trip. Price negotiation was easy. Flew from Spokane to Boise and Ed picked my wife and I up at the airport and drove us the 45-50 minutes to Ontario. Les was awesome and helped us out with everything. Great customer service. Friendly and efficient. Would definitely go back. Awesome job guys! Beat car purchase experience I've had.

hhhhhhh

by from Emmett, Id. |

If you buy- buy from Billy !! He sold me the truck that I wanted the first time.

Awesome service- Dan Bucks

by from Grand Ronde OR |

This is my second Toyota I have purchased from this dealer. Both times I have used Dan Burks as our sales person. Dan is very friendly, personable and made our entire experience top notch. I had my truck customized with a bed liner, running boards, tinted windows, And a few other things. Dan made all the arrangements and had everything completed when I arrived to pick up my truck. He even picked me up at the airport. Dan took the time to go over the most important features such as setting up my Bluetooth , XM radio and such. Since I had a long drive home, he put snacks & water bottles in the truck as a little thank you for our business. We have several other friends that have used Dan Burks as their salesperson and we all think he's great. I highly recommend Dan a Burks and Steve's Toyota for all your Toyota needs.

Would NEVER recommend them!!

by from LaGrandeOr |

Drove over 100 miles to look at a car they had on their lot. Only to get there and have them closed during the business hours they have posted on their website and on their answering machine. The following week,was able to get a hold them. Agreed on the price of the car, told us how nice it was. Showed up and the windshield had a crack in it, where there use to be a small screen for a DVD player was just a gaping hole in the back of headrest, and the passenger back door wouldn't open. Then when we went to test drive the headlights didn't work. So now we have drove over 300 miles and still nothing!! They promised they would right the situation and deliver the car the next day. By 1 pm the next day still had not heard from them. So I called only to find out that they would not fix the problems except for the headlights and wouldn't go down in price either!!!!

Dan Is the MAN!!!

by from Fruitland Idaho |

Best place to buy a car EVER!!!! Dan helped us and it was AWESOME !!Will never do business anywhere else! Thanks so much WE LOVE OUR NEW CARS :) Service is AMAZING, Props to Les, Dan and ED!!! Just love you guys!!! Thanks SOOOOOO Much Mandy Travis TVP

Bikercat

by from Emmett,Id. |

I will never again purchase a vehicle from Steves Hometown Toyota. I wanted to trade my 2013 Tacoma for something with four doors even like a 2008 and was told it would cost $100.00 more than I was paying for my Tacoma. One week later I said yes and was told I would have to put $6000.00 down. The service department is great but the sales department will never again have any of my business I acted like I believed what he told me but I did not.

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from Boise, ID |

My wife and I have purchased a number of cars over the years from many different dealerships. The purchase of a newer model Avalon and trade in our older Avalon was probably the smoothest and most enjoyable experience we have had in trading cars. The staff including our salesman, Dan Burks, was most accommodating and helpful in answering all questions and having the car we were looking at ready when we arrived. There was no pressure or urgency in the entire process. We both left feeling very satisfied with the entire process.

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from Boise, ID |

New car great setvice

by from Eastern, Oregon |

Enjoyed the ease of the whole process. They treated the entire family very well. Thank you to Mike and Les. We love our new prius.

Car Maintenance

by from Fruitland, Idaho |

For eight years I've taken my car to this dealership for regular maintenance and to resolve any questions or problems I've had (even those drummed up in the mind of a little old lady). Though there were many opportunities to add extra fees for unneeded work, they have NEVER done that. I know of other dealerships who do, so Hometown Toyota should be commended for their honesty and quality of work. Then I decided to look at newer cars and was assisted by Billy. Even though I told him I was just thinking about it and wasn't ready to buy, he took the time to show me what was available and explained what my car was worth and my different options. This is a far cry from other dealerships I've done business with and I highly recommend them.

Quick and painless

by from Boise, Idaho |

We recently bought a car from this dealership. Our salesman was Corey Holloway and he was great. It was the fastest and most painless process in our search for a car. He was straight forward and honest which we appreciated and felt very comfortable and happy with the estimates he quoted and provided us. We had friends recommend this dealership and now we understand why. Thank you Corey!