Walt Massey Automotive

11241 Highway Old 63 South, Lucedale, MS 39452

New 888-231-9954
Used 888-238-0375
Service 866-454-4854

Everything We Do IS DRIVEN BY YOU!!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Biloxi, MS |

The only place to shop for a GM Car or Truck. Matt Loftin is a great salesperson.Bought a 2013 Buick Enclave. No pressure, answered all of my questions. His knowledge of the vehicle is great. Made it easy to understand. My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Walt Massey over the years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them.

December 19, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to make you a customer for life. Please give us a call if you need service or if you are interested in another vehicle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas! Matt Loftin 601-947-3001 mattloftin@waltmassey.com

So if you sold it, why is it still listed?

by from Mobile,AL |

Checked on the Ford Escape 4WD, but it was sold. Looking a week later and it is still listed. So, I wonder if they had it at all.

December 31, 2013

Sorry for the confusion on the website. The vehicle was purchased by a wholesale company and we could not retail the vehicle. It did not come off the website because it had not been picked up by the wholesaler. Once the paperwork is completed the vehicle is then removed from the website. Sorry for the confusion and please give us a call or email if you have any questions.

Very pleased

by from Mosspoint, ms |

I bought a car a few months ago from Walt Massey. The buying process went very smoothly and my salesman took very good care of me! I've had some minor issues with the car but the service department took care of everything and dealing with them was quick and easy! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to keep you a customer for life. Please give us a call or email if you need anything.

Good sale

by from Long Beach MS |

I purchased a 2004 Yukon which had something wrong with the front end. The salesman, Bret Howell agreed Walt Massey would fix the vehicle. So after taking it to the place who fixes my vehicles they advised me what needed to be done and I in turn took the truck back to Bret at Walt Massey---they kept my truck over a week and finally fixed it. Needless to say their service department is highly lacking as they told me there was nothing wrong with my truck, it wasn't until the management got involved the service department finally relented and fixed the truck---ridiculous to have to go thru this when you buy a different vehicle. I would recommend Bret Howell as a good honest salesman. He did a fine job. The service dept I would not trust to tie my shoe much less fix my vehicle.

November 21, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. Please give us a call or email if you need anything. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our service department was less than positive. We try to make a conscious effort to handle every customer with care and precision. If you would like to speak with a member of our management team, please contact Tom Wilder and he will do his best to get your needs addressed. Thanks and we appreciate your business.

my car buyin experianc3

by from hattisburg , ms |

My eperiance was great , the people treated me very nice .I found the car I was lookin for and I was in and out of tje dealership in 2 hrs .massey automotive is the best @ gettin u in the car u want and gettin u on the road fast

September 12, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again and we look forward to earning your business in the future.

My New Traverse

by from Lucedale, MS |

Matt Loftin was my sales man and he did a great job, if you are in the market for a new car give him a try you won't be sorry. They had to go to Louisiana to get the color and all I wanted on my new Traverse and had it there the next day, also they gave me top dollar on my trade in. Very good experience.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for purchasing your Chevrolet Traverse. Please give me a call or email if you need anything. Thanks again and we look forward to earning your business in the future.

Awesome deal

by from Greenwood, Ms |

John Fountain was a great help to me. I am very grateful to them for going out of their way to help me get my car. I had searched for weeks online for the car I wanted and they made it happen for me. I am very pleased with the used car and the service I received. They proved to be very honest, trustworthy and easy to deal with. I recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, fair deal.

October 11, 2012

Thank you so much for doing business with us. Please contact us if you need anything and we look forward to helping you in the future. Let us know when you are coming through Lucedale and we will give you a free oil change or vehicle detail. Enjoy your new vehicle and have a great day!!!

happy customer

by from Lucedale, MS |

Walt Massey has a great team. The salesperson was very kind and easy to bargain with.

December 21, 2011

Thank you very much for your business. Please contact us if you need anything and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Excellant treatment

by from Lucedale, MS |

I was looking for a used vehicle. The salesman was very patient, relaxed and kind. Mr. Walker worked very hard to get me financed. Nice team work.

February 8, 2012

Thank you for your business with Walt Massey Automotive. We want to make sure your buying experience was great so please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.