Walt Massey Automotive

11241 Highway Old 63 South, Lucedale, MS 39452

New 888-231-9954
Used 888-238-0375
Service 866-454-4854

Everything We Do IS DRIVEN BY YOU!!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Biloxi, MS |

The only place to shop for a GM Car or Truck. Matt Loftin is a great salesperson.Bought a 2013 Buick Enclave. No pressure, answered all of my questions. His knowledge of the vehicle is great. Made it easy to understand. My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Walt Massey over the years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them.

December 19, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to make you a customer for life. Please give us a call if you need service or if you are interested in another vehicle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas! Matt Loftin 601-947-3001 mattloftin@waltmassey.com

love this place

by from fallston md |

bought a 2007 dodge 1500 from auto show case aug 2nd 2014 from clarence wallace he was so helpful in our selection. we really adored him. thanks Brenda shipman

Purchase of a new Lexus

by from Albuquerque |

Raymond Martinez, he made my buying experience very pleasant. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Was not very satisfied with having my tires put on backwards and not balanced ,after contacting Raymond about this issue he was able to get it fixed right. Raymond is in my opinion your best sales men on the lot.

vandrgriff acura

by from granbury TX |

We love our new RDX. Jeff Carter was informative and easy to work with. never felt pressure to purchase a car! Will continue to work with this dealership.

Extremely happy customer!

by from Mukilteo WA |

We had the pleasure of working with Steven Backman last weekend when we went to Harnish Auto Family. From the minute Steve approached us on the lot, we were confident he was going to take good care of us. Steven was informative & confident in the vehicles he had to offer, he made the entire process really easy & didn't waste our time. Steven worked hard to get us the deal that we wanted with his manager also named Steve & Billie made the purchase paperwork smooth & quick as well. We had a great experience & will refer friends & family to purchase at Harnish Auto Family & certainly tell them to work with Steve Backman. Tara & Chris

Antwerp en toyota ask for holly

by from glenburnie md |

Very professional helped me get in the car I wanted ask for holly she is very nice and will help you out all the way I was in my new car with no hassle could not be more pleased

From the "D" in Ft myers

by from Ft Myers, Fl |

Follow review daughter has a car that she is satisfied with, problem solved. Dealership seems to be offering better cars and service.

So if you sold it, why is it still listed?

by from Mobile,AL |

Checked on the Ford Escape 4WD, but it was sold. Looking a week later and it is still listed. So, I wonder if they had it at all.

December 31, 2013

Sorry for the confusion on the website. The vehicle was purchased by a wholesale company and we could not retail the vehicle. It did not come off the website because it had not been picked up by the wholesaler. Once the paperwork is completed the vehicle is then removed from the website. Sorry for the confusion and please give us a call or email if you have any questions.

Very pleased

by from Mosspoint, ms |

I bought a car a few months ago from Walt Massey. The buying process went very smoothly and my salesman took very good care of me! I've had some minor issues with the car but the service department took care of everything and dealing with them was quick and easy! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to keep you a customer for life. Please give us a call or email if you need anything.

Good sale

by from Long Beach MS |

I purchased a 2004 Yukon which had something wrong with the front end. The salesman, Bret Howell agreed Walt Massey would fix the vehicle. So after taking it to the place who fixes my vehicles they advised me what needed to be done and I in turn took the truck back to Bret at Walt Massey---they kept my truck over a week and finally fixed it. Needless to say their service department is highly lacking as they told me there was nothing wrong with my truck, it wasn't until the management got involved the service department finally relented and fixed the truck---ridiculous to have to go thru this when you buy a different vehicle. I would recommend Bret Howell as a good honest salesman. He did a fine job. The service dept I would not trust to tie my shoe much less fix my vehicle.

November 21, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. Please give us a call or email if you need anything. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our service department was less than positive. We try to make a conscious effort to handle every customer with care and precision. If you would like to speak with a member of our management team, please contact Tom Wilder and he will do his best to get your needs addressed. Thanks and we appreciate your business.

my car buyin experianc3

by from hattisburg , ms |

My eperiance was great , the people treated me very nice .I found the car I was lookin for and I was in and out of tje dealership in 2 hrs .massey automotive is the best @ gettin u in the car u want and gettin u on the road fast

September 12, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again and we look forward to earning your business in the future.