Walt Massey Automotive

11241 Highway Old 63 South, Lucedale, MS 39452

New 888-231-9954
Used 888-238-0375
Service 866-454-4854

Everything We Do IS DRIVEN BY YOU!!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Biloxi, MS |

The only place to shop for a GM Car or Truck. Matt Loftin is a great salesperson.Bought a 2013 Buick Enclave. No pressure, answered all of my questions. His knowledge of the vehicle is great. Made it easy to understand. My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Walt Massey over the years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them.

Walt Massey Automotive responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to make you a customer for life. Please give us a call if you need service or if you are interested in another vehicle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas! Matt Loftin 601-947-3001 mattloftin@waltmassey.com

Bill McBride,Inc.

by from Essex,NY |

We have dealt with McBride's for several years now. From the last time in 2011 to now there have been many personnel changes apparently. However we found the new staff to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We were especially pleased to be asked by our salesman,Robert Littlefield, what was important to us in a new car, right down to the color. We have never been asked that before. Robert is new to McBride's but did an excellent job while he is still learning. Hopefully, McBride's will be around for many more years to come.

Cars.com Test Review

by from Chicago, Illinois |

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

Lithia Mazda, Fresno Ca.

by from Fresno,ca. |

My wife and I came in to look at a Mazda 6. We were treated better than any other dealerships we have visited in the past. The process was smooth and not presshered at all. Highly recommend a visit to D.J. my salesman.

Lynette Krull

by from New Port Richey |

Had a bad experience at the local Chevy dealership.Saul the Salesman at Ed Morse was great. Helped me get exactly what i wanted.

How we did do today

by from DULUTH .ga. |

Service and communication is very good also give me good discount and I'm satisfied with your but one miner issue in Brake PANDEL and when i will come next time than I will inspect .thank you.

Daisha Doolittle at Chapman Mazda

by from Phoenix Arizona |

I had a wonderful experience at Chapman Auto mall Mazda. The salesperson Daisha Doolittle was exceptional and very knowledgeable of the product. I feel very at ease and there was no pressure to buy. I highly recommend Daisha Doolittle and all the crew at Chapman. Thank You.

Cindy Jimenez from Sierra Auto Cars/ Subaru

by from Azusa , Ca |

We were looking for a car for our teenage son, we happen to be driving on 210 fwy saw a used 1995 Toyota Camry in the lot, we stopped to take a look, Car was in excellant condition. Cindy Jimenez came out and helped us take the car out for a test drive, she did not pressure us, she was very helpful provided us with excellent customer service, While waiting for the finance dept to approve us , she sat with us and talked with us, she made us feel real comfortable. She was an awesome sales person

Excellent experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a new Corvette Z06 from John Morris at Rick Hendrick. Excellent experience and honest guy. I highly recommend him.

Deland Nissan

by from New Smyrna Beach, Fl. |

I had the enjoyable experience of purchasing a 2015 Nissan Frontier from Deland Nissan. The salesman , John Powell was a pleasure to deal with and his people skills are exceptional. The salesman did not utilize the high pressure approach but used the approach that I received a fair deal and the dealership met it's financial goals. The salesman was pleasant and knowledgeable of the product. The facility was neat and clean. I would highly recommend both John Powell and Deland Nissan for anyone who desires to purchase a Nissan

Kuhlman Motors

by from Galena, Il |

Had a great experience buying my used vehicle from here! The atmosphere was very family oriented and I did not feel like I was being pressured into a sale at all. They were very willing to work with me and with my budget and made the entire experience stress free. Great people, great service. Definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle here!