Walt Massey Automotive

11241 Highway Old 63 South, Lucedale, MS 39452

New 888-231-9954
Used 888-238-0375
Service 866-454-4854

Everything We Do IS DRIVEN BY YOU!!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Biloxi, MS |

The only place to shop for a GM Car or Truck. Matt Loftin is a great salesperson.Bought a 2013 Buick Enclave. No pressure, answered all of my questions. His knowledge of the vehicle is great. Made it easy to understand. My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Walt Massey over the years and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them.

Walt Massey Automotive responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Thank you for doing business with Walt Massey Automotive. We take pride in what we do and want to make you a customer for life. Please give us a call if you need service or if you are interested in another vehicle. Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas! Matt Loftin 601-947-3001 mattloftin@waltmassey.com

The Best Dealership is Wedekind Auto with honesty.

by from Sprakers, NY |

We had a excellent experience with Wedekind Auto dealership with honesty, politeness, and willing to help out in any way. They were great in going over our new Cadillac from front to back. They were fast in dealing and getting our car ready for Christmas. This is the first time that the car dealer didn't get pushy with us. I would highly advise Wedekind Auto for your next vehicle.

BERTERA CHEVROLET

by from Wilbraham, Ma |

I recently had a very pleasant experience while shopping for a used car at Bertera Chevrolet. Bob Canning, the sales person, couldn't have been better. He was there for everything. Kudos to the credit department for the great deal.

Friendly & very courteous.

by from Findlay, OH |

It was a very pleasant visit ti the dealership. I chose the local dealer for future service to my vehicle.

Amazing service

by from Toledo , ohio |

Car shopping is suppose to be fun. But it was just a hassle. Until I went to Price pro and met Nick. When I called about a car right away he was so nice and professional. Not a jerk like other car dealerships. As soon as we pulled on to the lot I was impressed. It's a beautiful lot of cars. Then we met Nick. He was so charming from the beginning. He is a great salesman. He is totally up front about everything. If you're not happy he will find a way to help. The car I wanted didn't work out but right away he found a car for me. He still really wanted to help me. Which I found to be so kind and caring. He got me into a gorgeous 2007 Saab. I love this car and so Thankful for Nick. He is just AWESOME. When it's time for a trade in, I'm definitely going back to Price Pro and working with Nick. He is the MAN !!!!!

east Penn auto

by from bushkill pa |

one of a kind used car dealer .Best place absolutely no pressure to buy the cars. They sell themselves.Great prices great looking cars.Thanks Mike and east Penn auto. love my new Dodge Dakota looks and drives like new.

Ron Carter experience!

by from Pearland, tx |

These fellas were great! Miles Walker and Juan Pena were patient and got me exactly the Santa Fe I wanted! Thanks guys!

Future

by from hollywood, md |

Had a great time working with larry at easterns in temple hills.

2012 Chevy Silverado

by from spencerpor . ny |

I was very unhappy the way that I was handle when I purchased my 2012 Chevy Silverado I will not recommend anybody to go there and buy a new or used vehicle from Bob Johnson I recommend that you look at the reviews and do your homework before you go to that dealer I went there because they were number 1 in the nation and I thought they had good customer service for their customer service is not good only thing they care about is making the money but they don't care about their customers and I was very unhappy with the service department and they are always trying to make people spend money on things that they don't have to spend money on

Friendly, knowledgable sales person.

by from Nashville, Georgia |

I originally visited the dealer to inquire leasing a vehicle. After the process of leasing, we found out that I couldn't lease what I wanted for the price I was comfortable with. The sales person showed me several vehicles that I could purchase retail with low mileage at the price I was comfortable with. I feel he definitely went the extra mile for me.

Queens Auto Sale

by from 11207 |

I brought my car yesterday October 30, 2014, this was the best beyond experience I?ve ever had in auto dealers!!! I have never seen such experienced and professionalism staff, this group goes beyond their call of duty to satisfy their customers. I really recommend Queens Auto Sales on 74-38 Queens Blvd Elmhurst, NY 11373 718-989-8777.