Brown and Brown Chevrolet Hyundai

1400 Locke Dr, Bourbonnais, IL 60914

overall

by from bourbonnais Illinois |

Not happy with service dept. Shouldn't take two hours for a oil change, it's faster and better at quicklane at court st ford it doesn't take that long for oil change come on speed up service or you might loose service and business.

smooth buying experience but be careful of service

by from Bourbonnais..Ill. |

Everything was smooth for the buying process. My only complaint is when I went in for a tire rotation. I have a 1" scratch on my rear driver side rim from when I turned on my driveway, the rear rim caught the curb. I paid for the rotation and when I got home the scratched rim was still on the passenger rear.It should be on the front driver side if they rotated them.Always mark your tires before you go in to see if they really Totten them or not.

Great Customer Service

by from Bradly, IL |

Just purchased my new Sonata!!!! Whole experience was great. Thanks Brown and Brown!

Always great service

by from Martinton, IL |

I got my first new car from here back in 2002 and still have it to this day. It has been a great car. The service department is great and honest. I have trusted them, and still do, with all my vehicles. I enjoy the peace of mind that I have knowing quality repairs were made and my car will run good again. Thanks for always being there when I need you.

Very disappointed...not the dealership I remember.

by from Manteno, Illinois |

I had purchased a car several years ago and was very happy. I then moved out of the area and purchased from another Hyundai dealer. When I moved back I brought my Santa Fe in because the steering wheel console would not stay locked. The car was only about a year old at this time. You fixed in but something was put in upside down and I have had problems ever since. The first problem occurred when there was a short in my radio and cruise control. You said you fixed it but I began having more problems. This time I brought it and left it all day. It is the only car I had and you would not give me a loaner. When I picked it up you said you could not duplicate the problem. I walked out and showed the tech...he then admitted he hadn't had time to take it apart and had me bring it back the next day. In other words he lied. I brought it back still with no loaner...and you couldn't figure it out. Also when I brought it in I said I thought I had a leak in the tire. Your service tech said the nail was in sidewall and was unpatchable. I brought it to a tire shop where they said it was NOT in sidewall and fixed it for $10. (You said I needed a new tire). Since you we're unable to fix my steering wheel problem I drove an hour to a different Hyundai dealer...they knew what it was right away and fixed it in no time. Now about a year later both my lighter/chargers don't work. A Hyundai dealer said this probably all stems from when you fixed the steering wheel...they said you messed something up when you installed it. Of course my warranty is now up. I have contacted Hyundai but they say I have to bring it back to you to get it fixed without paying which I am afraid to do considering my history with you. I can't even describe how frustrated I am.....I was so happy when I bought this car....my husband and I carpool together and it's all we have....But instead of enjoying it we have had problem after problem. I will NEVER buy another Hyundai and as a teacher in the area I will tell every person I can about my experience with your dealership. I HAD sent several customers to you after my first car I bought several years ago. I will NOT be making that mistake again.

Wrong Mileage

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw a 2009 Equinox LT for sale on their website with 31500 miles on it. Good price with that mileage but when I called, I was told that the milage was wrong and that the correct mileage was 44000. Ok not as good of a deal as before. But a week later, the website is not changed and it is still showing the car for sale with 31500 miles on it. I just don't like that. Milegage is important and the Dealer should correct the mistake immediately.

Service Department

by from Gloucester, Va |

Our service writer Sharon Holiday was awesome in our need for repairs to our 2010 Camaro. We were traveling to Illinois to visit family and the check engine light came on, we were concerned we were going to get the out of towner treatment and it was completely the opposite. Sharon got our car in treated us with total kindness and she is a wonderful person the whole time. We got back on the raod in 2 days time as she explained everything that had to be fixed, got us the part and did not try to take advantage of us for being out of town, She ia a total professional and I would highly recommend anyone needing help or anything from a chevy dealer go to Brown and Brown, the dealership was awesome.

great service & a awsome wash 2

by from kankakee il |

they go the extra mile great service & a awsome wash they work on my gm vehicle even thought they dont sell it-- the best in town !!!

June 5, 2012

Hello Meower!!! Thanks for the kind compliment! We really appreciate our customers and especially you. Thanks again, The Brown and Brown Service Team

Excellent Service

by from Bourbonnais |

We always recieve excellent service when bringing our vehicles in for service and they are ready in a timely manner.

May 29, 2012

Hello Momma Bear! Thanks for your kind words! Have a Great Memorial Day as we remember those that served!!! Brown and Brown Automotive Group

Great service!

by from kankakee il |

After buying new tires from a tire dealer other than Brown and Brown for my 2010 Hyundai Accent, has caused my car a problem. Had an issue with my TPMS light coming on. Come to find out, the OTHER dealer broke a tire sensor and replaced it with a aftermarket part causing the TPMS light to come. Sharon and Amy at Brown and Brown have been great fixing the problem. Thank you all again for everything :)

May 12, 2012

Love my Accent! We love Accent's too!! Keeping your tires at the proper inflation will save you on Gas in the long run. You need a properly working TPMS system for that. Glad we could help!!!! By the way... Thank You for the Business!!!! Hank Doig General Manager