Ocean Auto Brokers

Used 888-270-6575

Serving Your Automotive Needs with Quality and Integrity Since 1998

Greeaat

by from Virginia Beach |

great customer service. very friendly and not pushy at all. they treated you like a friend and not a customer. they were very personal and i would recommend them to anyone.

BUYER BEWARE

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The vehicle I purchased from them had a fresh Virginia inspection sticker. A year later when I took it in to get to get inspected I was told that it wouldn't pass because it had no catalytic converter and the frame had been chopped for a modified suspension. The exhaust had been modified so much that it's going to cost $1500 to get the catalytic converter installed. I was told the frame issue is so severe that it isn't worth trying to repair. The mechanic recommended fixing the exhaust and trying to sell it in North Carolina where the frame/suspension requirements aren't as strict. The dealership won't return my calls and the inspection station is denying any wrong doing. I don't know how people like this live with themselves. I can't afford the repairs so now I'm making payments on a vehicle I will never be able to drive again. No one should ever buy a vehicle from there.

Scam artists

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Think very seriously about buying from these people. I bought a car in April of 2012, they put a starter interuption device on the vehicle which they stated was mandated by the credit company, when I went to pick up the car it wouldn't start, after about 6 hours of two people pulling it apart they finally decided it was installed improperly so I had to wait another day. Now a year and a half later the car won't start, I took it to my mechanic, after he spent a lot of time trying to find out what was wrong came to the conclusion the wiring of the installation of the starter interupt device was done poorly (I saw what was pulled out and my 6 year old grandson could have done a better job) I called the credit company and they, after a long period of time, told me the dealer needed to make it right, the dealer told me they never installed the device, and the woman that sold the car didn't work there he didn't know who she was, she was the F&I manager, they also told me if there was a problem with the unit I should have brought it back to them for repair, well, my mechanic already had it torn apart to find the problem, it was foolish to put it all back together without repair and to have it towed to the dealership who installed it poorly to begin with. They also told me it was the responsibility of the credit company to get it fixed and they hung up. Now that wasn't the only problem, when I checked the car initially the oil hadn't been changed, so they changed it, there was a valve that got clogged, when they pulled the valve it was clogged with the air filter, which obviously hadn't been changed in years. The 6 cd changer they had in there didn't work (found this out after I tried to use it a few days later) when I approached them with this I was told they weren't responsible for the radio. I also wanted them to align the wheels, I finally gave up on that and had it done myself. This dealership bought out Vest and Sons, I bought well over 10 vehicles from Vest and Sons and never had any problems with them. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM OCEAN AUTO BROKERS.......

it better get fixed.......

by from virginia beach, va |

well we bought a car here and have only had it a week. the transmission just went out. i seriously hope they dont pull the 50/50 warrenty on us. either they fix it free or were selling it back for the price we bought it.

Horrible dealership that sells lemons- BEWARE!!!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Bought a car from them. Had it for 13 days and the engine gave out due to lack of oil. It had a 50/50 warranty and wanted me to pay my half. I signed it back over to them because there is no way I was paying for repairs on a car I just purchased. They refused to give me my deposit back! Beware seriously... Don't purchase from these people!! They have no problem selling you a lemon or taking your hard owned money!! Take you money elsewhere where u will be talked to with respect and not feel like they are doing you some sort of favor! They are a joke!

Great Experience

by from Chesapeake |

I recently bought a car for my daughter and we had a great experience. I just happened to find them online and was totally pleased with the service. They gave us alot of options to test drive. The best of all was that they really checked into getting us the best loan possible. Even after we were already approved for one loan, they called us back the next day with something much better. I will definitely be using them again!!! Thank you, Ron!!! Great Experience, Indeed!!

Buying Pleasure

by from Norfolk |

I recently bought a new SUV from this dealership and it was actually a nice experience. I found the vehicle I wanted on their website. I called them and told them I had a trade-in. They let me testdrive several vehicles before I decided on my 1st choice. In addition, they gave me exactly what I knew my trade-in was worth. They were able to get me financing that I didn't expect to get. Overall a very pleasant experience.