Luxe Autohaus

Luxe Autohaus

1635 Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232

Used 866-964-8448

Great cars. Exceptional value.

Easy to deal with

by from Portland |

Tim spent a great deal of time working to find a car that met my criteria. He is very easy to deal with and was quite responsive to my questions. Ultimately I did not purchase a car from Luxe but that decision had nothing to do with the quality of their service.

Awesome staff, beautiful cars

by from Portland, OR |

I don't normally write reviews, but these guys deserve one. So, I did not have the privilege of buying one of the many aforementioned beautiful cars that Luxe Autohaus boasts, but they treated me just as if I had (I bought a 1998 Toyota Camry). It's a small business owned by a husband and wife team (sweet folks with a family) with only a couple of other employees. The sales manager, Dan, was easy to work with (no pushy sales' strategies), straight forward (didn't play the usual car salesman games), friendly (even offered me a draught beer) and genuine. I never felt pressured to make a decision before I was ready, and they were really helpful with explaining my financing options, etc. I also really liked the decor. The showroom is in a giant warehouse that has polished cement floors, super high rafters, a "living room" with a giant TV, a grill, and a bar (a fancy stainless kegerator), and music you actually want to hear playing over a sound system. As a side note, I am super happy with my purchase. The car has done me well....

great experience!

by from Beaverton, Or |

Brian and Brent have been great to work with, going far and above "getting the sale". Will refer them to all my friends and family.

Wonderful buying experience--wonderful cars!

by from Chehalis WA |

I've purchased several cars in the past. This was the BEST buying experience I've ever had anywhere. The people are friendly and the sale is no pressure at all. This is NOT your average dealership.