McCormick Auto Place

5700 West Plank Road, Peoria, IL 61604

Used 888-352-7685

Can't Wait to Go Back

by from Galesburg, IL |

I purchased a used Toyota Tundra just about a month and a half ago (February 2013). What a great experience. These are the nicest most genuine people you could ever meet, let alone have as your car salesmen. McCormick, himself, was very honest and friendly. He made sure that I knew everything that was wrong with the truck (mostly cosmetic and this was ok with me). The facilities are very clean and inviting. As a first-time car-buyer he made the buying process VERY easy and even helped me save some money regarding registration. Not only did he let me drive the truck 40 miles to my own mechanic to have it checked out, but he also topped off the gas. Since my purchase I have had a coworker who also bought a Jeep and he had the same stellar experience that I had. I look forward to returning when it's time for my wife to need a new vehicle.

Positive Buying Experience Every Time!

by from East Peoria, IL |

We have been purchasing used quality vehicles from McCormick Auto Place for over 20 years! John and his staff are friendly and courteous. Their service is exceptional and we have been very satisfied with all our vehicle purchases. Whenever our family is in need of a car, truck or van, we head over to McCormick Auto Place... knowing we'll encounter a positive buying experience every time!

Great Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

The owner, John McCormick, provided a very professional and courteous business enviroment. His showroom and inventory of vehicles all looked clean and well maintained. John is not a high pressure saleman and he made our experience totally hassle-free. He answered all of our questions honestly and clearly. We would most definitely recommend him and his dealership to others. Thank you John.

Happy Customer

by from Peoria, IL |

My experience at McCormick Auto Place was very pleasant and easy, and that was important to me...I like things to be simple to understand and complete. I like the dealership because it is so neat and clean; it is clearly well taken care of. My salesman, Brian, was so personable and efficient...he knew everything about the Corolla I looked at and eventually bought, and he explained it to me and answered every question I had while making me feel very important as his customer. I got a loan and the process of completing the information was simple and stress-free. I bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla and I really love driving it. I've bought cars in the past at other dealers and spent half a day or more in the process and left with a headache, so I really appreciated this experience.