Gebhardt Volkswagen

2470 49th St, Boulder, CO 80301

New 855-336-9213
Used 855-335-8962
Service 855-338-3432

Home of "The Gebhardt Advantage"! A unique savings package worth up to $4375. Over 40 years in business!

always a truly exceptional service experience

by from Frederick, CO |

Tom DiNatale is always awesome. They work with me and my schedule. It's always a pleasure to have my VW serviced there.

Excellent facility, great service

by from Boulder Area |

I bought my Jetta back in 2008. The dealership only improved over time. Highly recommend! Service department is nothing less than impressive.

Gebhardt is the best.

by from Boulder |

The service at Gebhardt has been the best service I have received form any dealership.

Great service

by from Boulder, CO |

I purchased my car from Gebhardt after hearing stories of such great customer service. I have experienced the same great customer service myself and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent Service

by from Boulder, CO |

My boyfriend actually took my car in for me while I was at work. He said he walked in and told the woman my name. She then went over to Tom (my usual guy) and said something indicating that I'm a regular and to take care of him. I thought that was pretty cool. On a side note, I NEVER feel like I'm being ripped off. In fact, it seems like Tom always hooks it up and gets me in and out of there really quickly. I've even gotten a triple bike rack for my roof at more than a 50% discount. It was insane. Never had anything stolen. And I always get my car back all nice and clean inside and out. This place is fantastic.

standard service

by from boulder, co |

I had to take my car in for the second oil change - they set an appt and kept it right on time - the did the standard service well within my scheduled time for return - they offered drop off and pick up from my local place of business - the service although simple was done professionally - I would highly recommend to anyone needing any sort of service - I have used them many times before for my other VWs Only complaint as minor as it might be is when the driver brings it out for pick up they forget to push seat back for me to get in - in other words the lot person is smaller than I am - not enough of an issue to make anything of it though

These guys do it right....

by from boulder |

good attitude on the part of all that interfaced with me...great attention to detail, great product and vehicle knowledge, and timely response. all good stuff and frankly, all too rare in this industry!

Consistent, top-shelf professional service

by from Boulder, CO |

I have completely rebuilt and maintain 2 of our cars entirely by myself. However, the VW we have owned since new in 2004 and I have always had it serviced at Gebhardt. They have always delivered excellent service, never tried to sell me something I didn't need, and always performed excellent work at fair prices with quick turnaround.

Great service, friendly and timely

by from Lyons, CO |

Timely service; Stephan kept me updated via phone call several times during the day. Estimates were accurate. Job well done...

kudos to tom dinatale jr!

by from boulder, co |

i recently brought my jetta in for a major service. tom took care of all of the logistics for me in a timely and professional manner. he had recommendations for purchasing new tires, and knowing i was on a budget, offered a deal i wouldn't have known about, unless he took the time to have this conversation. suffice it to say that i purchased 4 new tires and saved over $400. approaching winter and snow, this was a relief! additonally, tom was awesome w/ follow up and attention to detail. the entire gebhardt family is the reason i continue to spend my $ there. happy holidays! :-)

2009 Tiguan Service

by from Broomfield, CO |

Great customer service and flexibility on performing standard maintenance.