Kitahara Buick GMC

(5.0) 3 Reviews

5515 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

customer service

by from Fresno |

I really appreciate the warm, professional customer service I experienced in the sales department and in financing.

Kitahara Buick GMC responded to this review

November 16, 2013

We appreciate your reply, I am glad you had a great experience. Keep us in mind for your next vehicle purchase!

Great Customer Service

by from San Jose |

I had contact with internet salesman Paul Gonzales, Even though I didn't end up buying a truck from him, he was always very helpuful and professional !! I can say the only reason I didn't end up buying a truck from him was because his dealership was a couple hundred miles from where I live.

Honest, Excellent Follow-up, Exceeded Expectations

by from Concord, CA |

I live in the Bay Area, 3.5 hours away and was on the market for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis, 5.0, 429 HP, 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. I located the vehicle in Fresno at Kitahara. I submitted an online inquiry and received correspondence quickly from Paul, Internet Sales Manager. Paul was thorough with his price quote. He quickly provided responses to all my inquiries such as confirming whether the car was smoked in, both keys were contained, owner's manual were present, nicks/dings/scratches. On the day I decided to purchase, I emailed Paul, to my surprise he replied on his day off. I was then contacted by John his colleague. I completed my application with John and like Paul, he answered all questions. John even helped me install our new baby seat (the reason for the purchase, we're having our first child). I signed documents with Finance Manager, Max who explained everything thoroughly especially the extended warranty I ended up purchasing. Max went out of his way to point out via the Hyundai website that Hyundai does not extend the 10 year/100k mile warranty to second owners. After driving the new car home I had additional questions regarding the extended warranty, I called Kitahara and was transferred to Matt, Finance Director who went out of his way to not only explain, but scan and email supporting documentation. If I did not have my own financing set up I would gladly take theirs. I would recommend doing business with Kitahara and I would do business with them again.

Kitahara Buick GMC responded to this review

November 16, 2013

we appreciate your feed back! make sure you tell your friends and family their next purchase