Open Road of Bridgewater / smart center of Bridgewater

Used 877-736-8341
Service 888-414-6556

A very pleasurable experience

by from Martinsville, NJ |

My wife and I were referred to Melanie Schrimpe and Nick Powell at Open Road by family. The entire experience was a pleasure from beginning to end. Both Melanie and Nick were very patient and we never felt rushed or pressured. They answered all of our questions and took the time to follow up after the sale. We love our new C Class and look forward to continuing our relationship with Open Road for many years to come.

The Best Customer Service

by from Bridgewater, nj |

I purchased at C300 and took quite some time to make a decision. Michael Vurchio was very patient with me and offered valuable advice. When negotiating, he offered a very good deal and the negotiations went very smoothly. Customer service has been great and would definitely recommend them others.

Great service

by from New Jersey |

This dealership was recommended to me by a friend who had leased a car from them before. Claudio, the sales associate that helped us out was nothing but delightful. He explained everything to us in detail and was very knowleable about the car.

Great Service

by from Long Branch, NJ |

Mike honored all items promised, he delieverd my plates to my house because I could not leave because of my new born son. He also brought him a Mercedes Benz bear! He earn my business this time but now has a customer for life.

No tricks this guy was legit

by from Flemington, NJ |

After searching online and reading the different reviews I knew I was going to buy a Mercedes but I didn't know where. So I went to the web and Michael Vurchios name kept coming up at Open Road and it turns out the women in my apartment building also bought from Mike. So I reached out to Mike and made a appointment just to see a ML. Not only was this car the right fit, he made the numbers work as well. I recommend Michael Vurchio this guy is legit!

great sales department

by from paterson |

The experience at this dealer was amazing the sales team and managers put me and my family in the car we wanted they made the process nice and easy also nice service department.. Thank you Claudio and team

Best car buying experience ever

by from Bernardsville, nj |

This was my first experience with Open Road.and I purchased an S550. My sales person, Melanie Schrimpe, was professional, very knowledgeable about every aspect of the car and very willing and patient helping a somewhat technically challenged person to get comfortable with all it has to offer. .( the car is a technical marvel) The facility was state of the art and everyone else I meet were also professional, courteous and helpful. All in all, a great experience.

Great Service

by from 08807 |

Michael Vurchio goes above and beyond for his customers. I only have had positive experiences and have made many recommendation that all have said the same. If buying from Open Road, I will always recommend Mike.Thanks again

3 Times in a row

by from Staten Island, NY |

I recently bought my 3rd C class in a row from Michael Vurchio. Mike keeps up with the new products and keeps me informed about when I can switch out of my car and into a new one. He is a true professional!

Very Happy

by from Holmdel, NJ |

I walked into Open Road and was greeted by Michael Vurchio, I told Mike I just wanted to look at the E 350 and didn't need any help because the car was for my wife. After a few minutes Mike came back to me and asked if I have any questions now, after speaking with Mike just for a few minutes I realized that he is a true professional. He answered all my questions and went over over varies features of the car. I normally buy my cars from Freehold because it closer to my house, but after meeting Mike he is worth the 20 minutes of driving. I did in fact buy my wife her E class from Mike at Open Road and decide to replace my 2012 SL for the new 400 twin turbo motor. Thanks Mike you have a customer for Life!!!

Very Happy With Open Road

by from Peapack NJ |

Dealt with Greg Fiorino who was very professional, knowledgeable and customer focused. Really liked the relaxed approach to leaning our new CLS550. I've had very good experience with the service department as well. Very well mannered staff led by Peter Lomando. Nice new redesigned facility---very modern with some very welcoming features for the customer.