Open Road of Bridgewater / smart center of Bridgewater

Used 877-736-8341
Service 888-414-6556

mr A bari

by from troy ny |

Th sales person quoted a price for down payment. When I went to pick up a car he charged $400 extra on My credit card. At that moment I have already signed The contract. I didn't get 2nd key for the car he told me I would grt it in 3 daus Its been now almost week

Never Buy car from Open Road of Bridgewater

by from Edison NJ |

I have no words to explain how badly? Please never buy the car from Open Road. Open road staff Non professional, No service and no return call. Please never buy the car from Open Road. Please never buy the car from Open Road.

June 25, 2014

I'm very sorry for how your experience with us has gone so far. I would love the opportunity to speak with you about it and get more details. This is not how we do business, so if one of our employees made a mistake (like we all do on occasion), we would like the chance to rectify it. Hopefully we can turn a negative into a positive! I can be reached at 908-685-0800 Looking forward to making you happy again, David Fintzy General Manager Open Road of Bridgewater 908-685-0800

Awesome Dealership

by from Raritan, NJ |

I recently leased a vehicle from Open Road in Bridgewater. I couldn't be happier with the professional, sincere, knowledgeable help I received in making my decision. My salesperson, James Lawrie, is an incredibly honest, helpful, patient individual. I never felt pushed, rushed, or anything else that you mostly encounter with other dealerships. They have by business as long as I'm a Mercedes owner.

June 23, 2014

We are very happy that we met your level of expectations. We hope you enjoy enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz for as long as you own it. Look forward to seeing you at your first service. Thank you again for choosing Open Road of Bridgewater! David Fintzy General Manager Open Road of Bridgewater 908-685-0800

Knowledgeable, Friendly Service

by from Piscataway, NJ |

We purchases a certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz at Open Road this week and could not have been more pleased with the experience. Our salesman, Mark, was a complete professional -- knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, but never pushy. Julia in the administrative office was also a pleasure to work with. It was all of the fun and none of the stress of shopping for a car!

April 21, 2014

Congratulations on your Mercedes-Benz purchase and thank you from all of us. It's always great to hear our way of doing business is appreciated by the most important people, our customers. I will be sure to thank both Mark and Julia for a job well done. We wish you many years of pleasurable driving! David Fintzy General Manager Open Road of Bridgewater 908-685-0800

Great Experience

by from Dallas, PA |

I live in Pennsylvania (about 2 hours away). Found the car on line and loved it. Made an appointment to see and drive the car. I was pleasantly greeted by Mark Gianchiglia. Mark was extremely knowledgeable about the car and extremely helpful. I did a test drive in a place where I was comfortable driving. He was not high pressure at all. He made certain that I was comfortable and felt at home. I bought the car. He showed me as many features as possible before I drove home. He was supposed to have a mat changed out and apparently we ran out of time because that didn't happen. I would highly recommend doing business with this establishment and Mark in particular. I wish I lived closer so I could have my service completed at this dealership.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking the time to drive all the way to us. I'm happy to see that Mark treated you with the experience you deserve. I also realize you are too far away to use our service facilities but should you need anything or have any questions, please call us right away so we can help. Enjoy your new ride! David Fintzy General Manager Open Road of Bridgewater 908-685-0800

Excellent car buying experience

by from Allentown, PA |

Best price, selection, and service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I was completely satisfied.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for your business! It's great to hear that our staff gave you the experience you deserved. Look forward to seeing you again when it is time for your maintenance. David Fintzy

Excellent Mercedes-Benz Dealership

by from Far Hills, NJ |

I have been a long time customer at Open Road Mercedes of Bridgewater, and everything has been great! The service is great, the service, and the show room! I have purchased many vehicles from this dealership and have been more than satisfied with them and the dealer. This is an excellent dealer, and I certainly recommend coming here for sales and service! Best Mercedes-Benz dealer.

April 4, 2014

Jared, On behalf of our whole staff, we appreciate the glowing praise. We would also like to thank you for continuing to show faith in us by your repeat business. We promise to always make it great. If you ever need anything, you can always reach out to me personally. Enjoy, David Fintzy

Repeat customer

by from Bridgewater NJ |

Buying my second car from this dealer. The experience was wonderful from the time we stepped in, to the time we drove off. Claudio was our sales rep. He was very very helpful. He made sure we knew everything about the cars and that we were never under any pressure to buy! He made us feel at ease and well-informed through the entire negotiation and finance process and gave us the best options that met our needs. The rest of the staff was very courteous and made sure they did everything to make us feel special! I would definitely recommend a Mercedes and highly recommend getting one from the Open Road at Bridgewater from Claudio! Having been to other dealerships for other luxury cars, we felt this one was a class apart and wants to do what it takes to have happy return customers :-) Till my next Benz :-)

2nd time buyer

by from North Plainfield, NJ |

This is the second time that I am buying a car from this dealer and I don't see any reason to go to another dealer. Claudio was the sales guy, he showed me two different cars and even showed me a car that wasn't list on their website. He spend the time looking for the best vehicle for us and working with his manager to get the best deal for us. We really appreciate the time and effort that he spent on us and there was no pressure at all coming from him. Thanks Claudio.

Excellent Service

by from 08822 |

I am very happy to write this review, and highly recommend seeing either Greg to buy a car, or Peter for service. "Thank you's" are also in order for Cortney, Jeanna, Ted, and to those whose names I do not know that always seem eager to do a good job! All of the people I have come in contact with at this dealership have gone out of their way to make us happy, on as many levels as possible. From buying our new car to the service experience, I am always surprised at each individual's effort to give us respectful and sincere attention with swift solutions. I am very grateful for the Service Department for making what is typically a terribly stressful event, as painless as possible! They have been fair to us with pricing, and I trust that each person is really giving their best. I hope that Mercedes Benz Corporate keeps the employees as happy as they keep us, and that they are appreciated as I appreciate them! PS : We pass by the Flemington Mercedes (which is 5 minutes from our house) to go to Bridgewater Open Road, because we trust them and know they will go out of their way to give the best service & solutions.