Open Road of Bridgewater / smart center of Bridgewater

Service 888-414-6556 Service 888-414-6556

Life is an Open Road

Great dealership

by from Scotch plains |

They do a great job never have any issues! Have been a customer for years. From buying to service everyone is friendly and easy to work with.

Pleasant car buying experience Mr. Taddeo Giordano

by from Hampton, NJ |

We had an excellent car buying experience at MB Bridgewater, NJ location. Special thanks to Mr. Taddeo Giordano, for his excellent salesmanship, courtesy and patience in helping us throughout the buying process. We will certainly consider this dealership again for our future purchases.

Look No Further!!!

by from Warren |

I originally got my car at Ray Catena in Union, but have decided to move over to Open Road for my service. I was so unhappy with my experience at the Union store and Open Road has been fantastic ever since. The staff is so accomadating and extremely helpful. When my lease is up I plan on coming back to Open Road for my next car. If you are looking for a Mercedes Open Road Mercedes in Bridgewater is place to go!

Great service

by from Bridgewater |

Very satisfied with everyone at open road. Everyone is helpful and accommodating.

Great service

by from Watchung |

They really went above and beyond for me when I got in an accident last year. They really helped me out. Couldn't be happier with this dealership!

Service

by from Hillsborough |

Been a loyal customer for years. Couldn't be happier no complaints. Everyone is very professional.

Very happy Customer!

by from Springfield |

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Everyone is very attentive. Couldn't be happier!! I have recommended this dealer to friends! Best buying experience better than Ray Catena!

Easy and helpful

by from Somerset, NJ |

I got my 2015 GLK last month. Melanie Shrimpe took care of all the details. We had been communicating the last few months, and she always kept me informed of any incentives that applied to me. When I was ready, I came in to see Melanie, and the process was quick and easy. I know I can go in anytime with any questions I may have about my car. I also know that the service will be just as easy in the service department from my past experience. I've recommended her and open road to friends.

Enjoying my C-300

by from Hillsborough , NJ |

Searching for more information On a C300. Found Mr Peter Espana at Open Road Mercedes Benz in Bridgewater,NJ. . Very knowledgeable sales man. He's professionalism's was outstanding, I had so many questions when I came to office , I was very impressed , Mr Espana answered every single question I had and more about the car . Never felt pressure , I was not rushed or not treated like a potential buyer , The best part. Was, He made sure I was very comfortable with the product, right in there I knew I had to close the deal, shake hands and I treated my self for a New Car on my 40th Birthday . I will recommend Mr Espana and Open Road of Bridgewater NJ To all my friends and Family

A very pleasurable experience

by from Martinsville, NJ |

My wife and I were referred to Melanie Schrimpe and Nick Powell at Open Road by family. The entire experience was a pleasure from beginning to end. Both Melanie and Nick were very patient and we never felt rushed or pressured. They answered all of our questions and took the time to follow up after the sale. We love our new C Class and look forward to continuing our relationship with Open Road for many years to come.