Subaru Stamford

Service 888-902-1156

RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY - RIGHT ON THE PRICE

Wonderful experience

by from New Milford, CT |

Subaru of Stamford was great with us. They were understanding and worked within our budget. Ray was extra helpful, and he made the car buying experience great. Thanks for a nice, smooth transaction.

July 3, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review of your experience with Ray Baldwin....and thanks for the pics of Annie Pokely!

Fake Internet Ads

by from Boston, MA |

They post ads for vehicles they don't have in order to run the bait and switch on customers. They also tried to get me to put a double deposit on a vehicle that was supposedly already sold but not picked up that they still were advertising. Dishonest car salesmen? They are true to the stereotype.

May 24, 2014

Dear PatriotsGuy, My name is Ray Baldwin and I'm the Business Development Coordinator for Subaru Stamford. I also handle most of the online media, so I may be responsible for any confusion which might have occurred here. I know how it feels when someone is not entirely upfront and honest with me and that's the last thing we want for our customers and potential customers. We don't remove cars from inventory before they have been delivered but there is obviously more to this. I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right by you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at rbaldwin@subarustamford.com or call me directly at 203-252-2222. I'll need to know who you spoke with and when this happened. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best Car-Buying Experience Ever

by from Stratford, CT |

Our car-buying experiences in the past have been lackluster, at best. But this time, it really was the best experience ever. We had done prior homework and decided we wanted a new Subaru Forester. We went to a few dealers, but ended up at Subaru Stamford, primarily because of the professionalism and expertise of John DiMeglio. He made the entire process of buying a new car easy, was incredibly thorough, and his communication was great. He let us know when the car would be delivered, he followed up directly before it was delivered, he then followed up again to make an appointment for us to pick it up, and followed up yet again a couple of days after we had the car to see if we had any questions. He demonstrated numerous features, synched my cell phone with the blue tooth system in the car, walked us through the office to the finance person, introduced us to the service manager, explained how we would bring the car in for service, took care of registration and our insurance coverage, and arranged for the trade-in process for our former car. Neither he, nor Luke Corcione, the finance person, applied a single high-pressure tactic so our decision-making was informed, but not stressful. It was an excellent experience. In fact, the entire crew was great, from the receptionist to another sales associate who overheard a question we were discussing and answered it for us. Could not recommend the dealership more highly, and certainly would send anyone we know to Jon and to Subaru Stamford.

April 25, 2014

Dear Lyn and Ron, thanks so much for your great review of your experience with Jon DiMeglio!

Considering a Subaru - why go anywhere else?

by from Norwalk, CT |

I recently purchased my first car in 8 years, a pre-owned Subaru Outback. In my 40 years of buying cars, this was certainly one of the most pleasant experiences. Although Brad (finance), Jim (pre-owned sales), and Danny (service) were in different departments - they were uniform in their professionalism, courtesy, honesty (refreshing in a car dealership!), and in the lengths they went to answer or compensate my concerns. Though I live in Norwalk, it was well worth the 20 minute drive to their conveniently (next to exit 6 of I-95) located dealership. It's my first Subaru and I just adore the Outback. Who knew a car so many amenities could be so affordable?

February 12, 2014

Thanks so much, Linda! You are awesome!

Great experience

by from Riverside, CT |

My husband and I haven't bought a car for many years, because up until now we were lucky enough to always have a company car. So we were dreading the "haggling process" that was so painful in the past. What a surprise! Dealing with Subaru Stamford was basically fun and relaxing! Everyone there works as a team in a most efficient and friendly way. They answered all our questions and were very well informed. We even received a follow-up call from Linda to see how everything was going and if we had any questions! We feel that we'll always be well taken care of as time goes on, and are delighted that our beautiful 2014 Forester will be serviced right where we bought it!

May 11, 2013

Thanks for the great review of Linda Trindade, Jeannemarie! I hope you and Bill are enjoying the Forester Touring model, we're proud to have you as a customer.

Making a car purchase enjoyable

by from Fairfield, CT |

My wife and I have been Subaru owners for 30 years but this is the first time we used Subaru of Stamford. Ray, Linda, and Luke really made it an enjoyable experience. They were helpful, not pushy, and took their time explaining each step of the process. They honored the price given to me on my USAA certificate and even bettered the USAA financing for buying the 2014 Forester Touring. Linda was very patient with us in explaining the technological features of the car, and Luke researched the best financing deal. We were very comfortable with the entire process, and will not hesitate to take Linda up on her offer to review the operation of the techy stuff any time we need it. Truly nice people! Joyce/Bob, Fairfield

May 6, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Linda Trindade and Luke Corcione are very considerate of their customers needs and it shows, doesn't it? (Ray's okay too but I wrote this so I can't toot too loud). Joyce and Bob, we all wish we had more customers like you.

A GREAT dealership! Love my Subaru!

by from Stamford, CT |

Just purchased my second Subaru Outback from Subaru of Stamford. Traded-in my 7 year old Subaru and got a great price for it from them. Their sales people are knowledgeable and helpful. Their financing is great, too!

May 4, 2013

Thank you, Denise! We're happy you love your Subies as much as we do, and isn't Linda Trindade terrific in sales?

Great Dealer!!

by from Stamford, CT |

Just bought a 2013 Subaru Legacy and the salesman Dan and Sales manager Rich was Great! I recommend Subaru of Stamford to anyone looking to buy New Subaru.

May 2, 2013

Thanks for the great review! Dan O'Connor and Rich Spaziante both care a great deal about our customers, as you found out. We really appreciate you taking the time to talk about it!

Why Go Anywhere Else

by from Ossining, NY |

This is my 4th Subaru, 2nd from this dealer. I followed Rich from his last showroom, and he and Teddy have been terrific. I should also add that there are 2 dealerships that are much closer to where I live, yet I still go back to Stamford.

April 4, 2013

Thanks, David. Rich Spaziante has quite a following and Ted Mochlas does a great job taking care of customers. How's the Crosstrek? (assuming I have the right David F)

Wonderful people and Excellent service!!

by from Stamford, CT |

This is my fourth Subaru from Stamford Subaru. Of course, most people don't buys cars like I have at Subaru but I can tell you every person and every car have been super. Rich Spaziante, Daniel and Anthony in service, Tony, Teddy and Danny in Sales, Luke in Finance all are wonderful and super helpful. Go there you will not be disappointed.

March 28, 2013

Thanks, Mary Ann, we're happy to serve you.

Great Service, Friendly Poeple

by from Trumbull, CT |

Out of all dealerships a have used over many years, this is the best. The manager was friendly without being pushy. The sales man really listened to my questions; I knew I had his full attention. He explained the features of the latest model of the car I was buying in detail, without being redundant or hurried. He offered further assistance in case I came up with some additional questions later. The whole transaction was a pleasant experience.

March 19, 2013

Thanks, Milan, we know Teddy Mochlas does a great job, and you were a pleasure to work for.