Subaru Stamford

New 888-480-5964
Used 888-439-9097
Service 888-902-1156

RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY - RIGHT ON THE PRICE

BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

I cannot say enough positive things about Stamford Subaru!!! Kevin Lynch, my salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, funny, easy-going, not pushy. He listened to what I wanted and delivered!!!! All the staff I dealt with were wonderful!!! Teddy, Luke both great people!

April 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review of your experience with Kevin Lynch, Camille! Kudos also to Teddy Mochlas and Luke Corcione.

Internet Purchase

by from New York, NY |

Excellent attention prior and post sales by the Internet Sales Manager Jonathan DImeglio

Fantastic Experience

by from Lincolndale, NY |

Most car purchases can be rather exhausting with all the haggling required to reach a sales price. I did most of my research online and requested offers from several Subaru dealers. The best offer received came from Subaru of Stamford. Mr. Jonathan DiMeglio contacted me and asked what year, model, color and package I would prefer on the 2015 Legacy 2.5 Limited. Jon kept me posted as to when my vehicle would arrive. On the day I picked up the car it was detailed meticulously. Jon explained all the details from operating the Smart Engine Start remote as well as the Subaru Smartlink Multimedia Navigation with Voice Recognition at a pace that was understandable, pleasant and relaxing! My dealing with the finance manager Mr. Luke Corcione was as pleasant and informative. Neither Jon or Luke applied any high pressure tactics to add or purchase any additional items or service warranty products. The entire experience could not have been any better! Hats off to GM Mr. George DiAngelo for having staff such as Jon and Luke, they are truly assets to your team at Subaru of Stamford.

April 27, 2015

Manny, thanks so much for taking the time to post such a great review!

Outstanding Experience

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

This process had to have been one of the easiest and most pleasant car buying experiences ever. Let's face it ... no one likes the "stereotypic" process where there's lots of haggling and back room conversation. I had done our homework before we arrived, offered a fair price (I wasn't playing games or unreasonable either) and we settled on a fair agreement and owned our car two days later. Appreciate the help from Aki and Jim in the Pre-Owned Department. Would definitely recommend these gentlemen!

March 30, 2015

Hey Rob, thanks for taking the time to post such a great review of Aki and Jim!

I hate car shopping

by from Stamford,CT |

Most painless car shopping experience ever! Kevin was very patient and thorough. I love my outback!

March 23, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review of Kevin Lynch!

First class treatment without high pressure!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Jonathan DiMeglio contacted me online after I indicated interest in an Impreza. He was very attentive yet gave me the space I needed to make my decision. When I came into the showroom, he was right on time, took me for a test drive, and clearly explained the features of different models. The transaction went very smoothly from start to finish including financing. They did not have the exact car I wanted, but were able to get it from another dealer within 2 days. First class treatment all the way without any high pressure sales which I greatly appreciated. I love my new car!

March 5, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review of your experience with Jon DiMeglio, Nance!

New car experience

by from Stamford, CT |

Getting a new Subaru was not our first choice but after meeting with Joe C. and hearing what the dealership had to offer on a new Forester we walked out leasing one. Joe knew the vehicles and was a great help in understanding the new world of technologically advanced automobiles. No high pressure-just a really good deal and the ability to make a complex decision understandable.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review of your experience with Joe Cosgrove, H & J B!

A Truly Nice Experience

by from Stamford, CT |

Our Nissan was wrecked by another driver and when we went to select another one to continue our lease they told me they were going out of business. With Subaru of Stamford nearby and having read good reviews of Subaru's in a national consumer magazine we visited the showroom as the all wheel drive feature was a selling point here in CT where get a lot of snow. We couldn't have been more pleased with the exceptional attention we received from salesman Teddy Mochlas. He took us through the process of leasing a new Impreza and the car was delivered on time and we are very happy with the car and the dealership.

February 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review on Ted Mochlas, Bob!

Excellent Service and very attentive to detail

by from West Harrison, NY |

I've said this before but the whole team was truly great, especially Ray who walked us through the entire process from test drives and spending well over an hour showing me the car after purchase. The whole team spends whatever time is necessary to make you feel comfortable and make sure you get all the necessary information before and after a purchase. You don't feel rushed, or pressured, and they are all a pleasure to deal with. The car as well has, so far, been wonderful and they made sure it fit all of the specifications that were promised. I highly recommend them.

January 11, 2015

Hey Greg, thanks so much for posting a great review about your experience with Ray Baldwin!

Thank you Subaru of Stamford!

by from yorktown, ny |

i was pleasantly surprised by the experience i had buying a car through subaru stamford. the sales people are down to earth, straight talking. there are no games, but they aim to provide the best deal. the finance person, Brad, also talked straight and i was in and out of there is no time.

January 7, 2015

Hey Deb, thanks for posting a great review and naming Brad Yardis...have a great time in the snow with your Impreza!

Top Gun of car sales.

by from Stamford, Conn. |

As soon as I saw the car I wanted it was like a flash and the deal was done.

January 1, 2015

Hey we're only glad to keep you....Flying High! Our pre-owned staff are great, thanks for the review!