Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

95 Loop Rd, Centerville, OH 45459

New 866-413-7674
Used 866-725-5445
Service 888-860-9902

"Before you buy anywhere, come experience The Walker Way!"

Very Happy

by from Vevay IN |

I am very happy with my purchase of a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Walker. They were very informative, service was great. It didn't take long at all to process all the paperwork that day. Very friendly, courteous & attentive. Thank you Eric Paxton & Damien Burrs for all your help. Great job.

April 1, 2015

Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We know you're going to love your Jeep and thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very Pleased

by from Kettering, Ohio |

I took my 2005 Durango in for a set of new tires and an oil change. There are a few new Service Advisors on board and they are fantasic. My advisor noticed that I had a coupon for an alignment and suggested that I have it performed since I was purchasing a new set of tires and I could save money in the process. He was very professional and knowledgable of the products offered. That alignment made such a difference in how the vehicle handles. I can't thank him enough.

Professional, courteous and appreciative

by from Dayton, OH 45429 |

I no longer dread buying and leasing a vehicle. Walker get's it.

April 1, 2015

Thank you Ken for your 5-star review! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed our new state of the art facilities. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pleasant experience

by from Kettering |

Pleasant no hassle purchase! Kelly was great to deal with!

April 1, 2015

We are so thankful for your 5-star review and pleased to hear you had just a great car shopping experience! Thank you for your business!

Great service

by from Dayton, OH |

Had assistance within a few minutes of getting on the lot. Was well taken care of the entire time. Sales rep went out of her way to find the exact car I was looking for and had it shipped to the lot within a few days. Would definitely recommend to others.

April 1, 2015

We greatly appreciate your 5-star review and are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

very friendly and great prices.

by from dayton, OH |

Purchased new ram truck with walkers. Process took a little bit longer than i would have liked, but they were willing to help get me as many incentives, discounts and money for my trade. Would rather have things take extra time if it helped on price. Staff was very friendly and low pressure.

April 1, 2015

Thank you for your 4-star review! We've very pleased that we were able to get you top dollar for your trade and apologize it took a little longer, but excited to see you drive off in your new Ram truck! We know you'll love it! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Extremely Happy!

by from Dayton, OH |

I am more than happy with Walker. I highly recommend Walker to anyone. They made the buying process go extremely smooth. They were able to get me into the exact car I wanted.

great service

by from centerville,ohio |

very happy with dealer,service people excellent,product superior

purchase of my new jeep

by from Springboro Oh |

I had a great experience with the purchase of my new Jeep. I was treated with respect and proffessionally. I appreciate the help with financing and love my new Jeep. I have already recommended Walker to several of my friends. Thanks

Changes Abound!! Very Impressed!

by from Dayton, OH |

I own a 2013 Dodge Ram. Awesome automobile. I can take most people off the line with the 390 horsepower. The truck is awesome, the facilities are brand new, Jim Leep runs the business the right way. I appreciate the effort they make to keep their customers happy. My single complaint with walker has always revolved around their service department. They recently made a new hire to revamp their service department. She is a ball of energy and has made wholesale changes in service. Please keep up the wonderful work! Very impressed!

Very Good Experence

by from Trenton, Ohio |

Ordered a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 4 weeks later I was driving it home. Very Pleasant and friendly experience. No pressure. I left feeling I got a good deal.