Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

95 Loop Rd, Centerville, OH 45459

New 866-413-7674
Used 866-725-5445
Service 888-860-9902

"Before you buy anywhere, come experience The Walker Way!"

Great Experience

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Everything went really smoothly and everyone was so helpful. Would definitely buy another vehicle from Walker.

Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

March 11, 2013

Thanks so much for the 5-star review and rating! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. I am happy to hear you had such a great purchase experience with us. Our sales team strives to create an hassle-free and accommodating environment, as well as provide each guest with exceptional customer service. We hope to be able to serve your future automotive needs! Best, Jim Leep, General Sales Manager, Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service is Great

by from Dayton, Oh |

Facility is very comfortable if you have to wait. Clean, free beverages, TV, magazines. Customer service is great.

Helpful and good service

by from Bellbrook,OH |

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Would def go back again

Terrible service department!

by from Franklin, Oh |

Purchased 2014 Durango and they "threw" in the remote start. Took it back in 2 weeks later for them to install it and they broke back panel and a few other things was messed up. Took the car in and showed the general manager and he said all the part would be replaced and then took the vehicle in to get the thing replaced that they broke and the general manager didn't stand on his word and didn't replace the items. Just repaired it and not even all the parts they was broke. I would not recommend their service department to anyone that doesn't want to have to take your vehicle back because the general manage didn't do what he said he would do. He lied to me and my wife.

Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Hi Gregg - Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to our dealership. We never like to hear that a customer leaves feeling unsatisfied with our service. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further. Jim Leep General Manager (937)434-9500

Fantastic Experience

by from Kettering, Ohio |

This past week I purchased my 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk from Walker. My salesman was Damian and I can't say enough about his professionalism, and his overall assistance in purchasing the car. Many years ago I had purchased two Mitsubishi cars from Walker and was equally pleased. Thanks to Walker for a great experience.

Great Service, clean car

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

First time purchase at Walker, salesperson Michael was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Will purchase again from Walker.

awesome sales people

by from greenville, ohio |

My sales person was dawn and she was awesome. She was not pushy and made sure any questions I had got answered.definitely will buy another vehicle from walker

Great experience

by from Centerville, Ohio |

My salesman was Ken, he made everything so easy and comfortable. Was very honest and helpful, will definitely be going back to see him.

The Best!

by from Fairborn, OH |

The Dealers and Service personnel are wonderful at Walker, they make sure you, the customer, is taken care of, and that you are satisfied and even help you to maintain the car you fell in love with and bought.

Just finished the first service on my 2014. Avenge

by from Centerville, OH |

Everyone at Walker is great. Always a pleasure to do business with the staff at Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Great place

by from Nashport, Ohio |

Just recently bought a Chrysler from Walker. Let me say now, if you are in the market for a vehicle, this is the place to go. The warranty forever program sounds absolutely amazing. I bought a car that was originally sold here, and also bought from the 2nd owner here, now I am the 3rd owner. The car did not qualify for the warranty but I was ok with that, seeing how the carfax history was nothing short of perfect. The place is very very nice, I made a 2 hour drive to buy the car I wanted. The selection is the biggest I have seen, I live in a smaller town, nothing like the size of Dayton area, and Our Chrysler dealers don't have half the selection! The only thing I was down about was the general friendliness of everyone. The sales guy I had really seemed bothered by my presence, I had inquired online so he was the guy I got when I arrived. The finance guy could have been a bit more friendly as well, I tried to make conversation but it seemed like it was bothersome. Maybe it was just the day? Regardless, I got a awesome car at an outstanding price, and was more than happy with what I got for my trade. If I am in the market for another Chrysler, Walker would be the place, mainly for the warranty program.