Bellevue Auto House

620 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

Used 877-764-1648 Used877-764-1648

"We Call it Auto House Because We Want You to Feel at Home!"

wow good sevice

by from redmond,WA |

I bought a 3 series BMW convertible , I was dreading the process since I never bought a car on my own before . Allen and Alfredo were really awesome and helpful . Very patient , and friendly and answered all my questions and concerns . Could have never had a better experience . Not only that but I went back a few weeks later with some scratches on my car , they took care of it for free .Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know .

Happy customer

by from Bellevue, WA |

In early July 2015, I began an unexpected search for a second vehicle, a BMW convertible. Having looked online at cars for sale, I found a couple of them posted at the Bellevue Auto House and I decided to go check them out. As a single woman, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be taken seriously, treated with respect, or given a fair deal. It's been a few weeks since I walked into their showroom unannounced, and I can say with 100% confidence that none of these worries came to pass. Alan greeted me and made me feel welcome immediately. He heard what I wanted in a car, what I didn't want, and addressed all of my concerns honestly without a high pressure or condescending approach. Ultimately I found the car I was looking for at a fair price from a dealer that I would do business with again without hesitation. Matt was professional and efficient in doing the financial paperwork but also shared in my joy as I purchased my beautiful car. Sean was very pleasant when our paths crossed during the transaction. And another team member was kind enough to shuttle me back and forth from home to get my new car. It was a great experience, start to finish. Thank you Alan, Matt and Sean!

Great Experience

by from Stanwood, WA |

My wife and I recently had a very good experience with Bellevue Auto House. We were looking for a used 2-seat sports car. Alfredo was our salesman and was very pleasant to work with. We test drove a BMW Z4, Porsche Boxster and a Porsche Cayman. Alfredo was patient and accomodating through the entire process and his follow up was very good. My wife decided on a Cayman of which they only had one in stock. We found a newer Cayman at another dealership that had the features and look that we wanted and ended up purchasing that car. While we did not purchase a vehicle from Bellevue Auto House we did have a very good experience with them, Alfredo in particular The reason I rated this a 4-star rather than 5 it that we did not experience the actual purchase process. Based on our experience I would recommend giving them the opportunity for your business.

good deal on my new Q7 at bellevue auto house

by from sammamish, washington |

Bought my Audi Q7 from Bellevue auto house and paid a fair price for it. High entertainment value in negotiating the deal with trading in my old car. My car came with only one key, but Ace and Shawn have ordered a new one for me, so the service after making the deal has been good and fair. This is the second car I bought from BAH so my overall experience is good else I would not have returned.

Q7 good experience

by from sammamish, washington |

Used Honda

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Thank you to Alfredo, Joost and Alan. Alfredo went out of his way to help complete the deal. Joost was very patient explaining financing and terms to a first time buyer. Alan provided excellent follow up customer service. I got a great Honda CRV for my newly expanded family. Thanks.

used car

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Everyone was very helpful. Alfredo went out of his way to help me. Joost was very patient explaining financing and terms to a first time buyer. Alan provided excellent customer service at the end of the sale.

New Car

by from Lynnwood, Wa. |

Very happy with my experience and my new car. Peter was very helpful and knowledgeable. They had just the car I wanted. Thanks!

Best place, Best cars

by from Bellevue |

Best place ever, most friendly people I met during my used car buying experience, I have known Sean and Alan for several years now and I have purchased several cars from them, Recently bought another Porsche from these guys and simply. Thank you, Thank you, Love my Cayman

Thanks Bellevue Autohouse

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had been searching for a while to find a 2011 Audi A6 with all the specifications, good condition and reasonably low mileage. Bellevue Auto House had the exact one I was looking for with very low mileage, less than any others that I could find up to 500 miles away. Who knew that I would find one less than 5 miles from my home? After meeting with Alan, Ace and Alfredo twice, we had come to an agreement and I could not be happier. They have nothing but high quality vehicles on their lot, all of which priced accordingly. I have no doubt in my mind that had they not had one in stock, that they would have worked hard to track one down for me. Great location and facility as well.