Bellevue Auto House

Bellevue Auto House

620 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

Used 877-764-1648

"We Call it Auto House Because We Want You to Feel at Home!"

Great buying experience

by from Puyallup, WA |

We bought our first BMW from Bellevue Auto House. I loved the personal service we received. Alan and the crew made sure we were taken care of and helped us get acquainted with all of the features of our new car. I will definitely look to them in the future when we are ready for our next one!

Thanks Bellevue Autohouse

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had been searching for a while to find a 2011 Audi A6 with all the specifications, good condition and reasonably low mileage. Bellevue Auto House had the exact one I was looking for with very low mileage, less than any others that I could find up to 500 miles away. Who knew that I would find one less than 5 miles from my home? After meeting with Alan, Ace and Alfredo twice, we had come to an agreement and I could not be happier. They have nothing but high quality vehicles on their lot, all of which priced accordingly. I have no doubt in my mind that had they not had one in stock, that they would have worked hard to track one down for me. Great location and facility as well.

Great place

by from Kirkland, WA |

Came home today with a beautiful red BMW from these folks. I went to look at another, much more expensive car. Peter, the sales associate, listened to what I needed, and steered me to this one. It saved me a good deal of money, and I'm delighted with the car. The whole experience was low key and friendly. Alan even threw in protective wrapping for my rear bumper! I would recommend these people as a very good option if you are looking to drive something very nice without having to pay the new car penalty.

Friendly Fast Talkers

by from Redmond, WA |

Drove in with my TT and Drove out with a 2010 A5. Overall experience was pleasant and non-pressure. It was the quickest car buying process in my experience of buying cars.

Lexus Lust

by from Mukilteo,Wa. |

The dealership was clean and had a large variety of beautiful high end cars. Mine was the only one of its make. I paid for the vehicle to be checked out at the Lexus dealership.The original salesperson that helped me was off for the next two days and didn't relay that to me. I was given a new salesman whom I liked much better! No hard sell. As far as negotiating a price or follow up,Nothing!

BMW Z4 2011

by from Seattle, WA |

Wonderful and hospitable salesmen! Great experience! Incredible selection of vehicles. Found just what I was looking for at a great price. Highly recommend!

Sales and knowledge

by from Issaquah WA |

Sadly just another used car lot. Not much negotiation on trade or car purchase. Minimum knowledge of all functions on car. I might recommend not sure.

Bellevue Auto House responded to this review

September 7, 2013

Michael you purchased a 2012 BMW with only 3000 miles so almost a brand new car. We gave you an APR of 2.25% which was .75% lower than your preapproval with BECU and got you the payment you needed. Our facility is probably the nicest pre-owned dealership in town and we do not have a repair service to do any repairs, we have no idea how you came up with these ratings. We still appreciate your business and value your opinion.

Knowledable, Friendly, Not overly aggressive

by from Seattle, WA |

They seemed to know their stuff when it came to BMW's, Audi's, etc. Good inventory and clean cars. Not pushy in terms of trying to get you to buy. Negotiating took a bit of time once we found our ideal car, but it was not bad for buying a used car. Funny guys and fairly laid back.

Top notch dealer!!!

by from Snoqualmie |

All i can say is " wow"!!! We went to many other Dealers to find my car. I wanted a BMW 3 serious convertible .. My husband and i are both aware of all the spams and stuff going on and so we researched a lot! When we drove up to the parking lot of The Bellevue auto house we could not believe the great inventory! All the other dealers we saw had either one or 2 of my desired car... Alan and Shawn had 11 in stock! Shawn was absolute top notch with expertise and service! He did not try to push us and sell. No, he listened and took care of our needs, questions and much more. We drove 2 of their cars to decide which one i liked more. I have to say, we did not give Shawn a easy go... We took our time(5hours)! While we did the drives they checked my Volvo and looked for the trading price for it... All our time there we never felt pushed to buy in any way! It was a very comfortable environment . Everyone very friendly, the place super clean! Finally i made my decision ... I found my dream car.. There was one slight problem with it... The headrest in the back had a slight discoloration... So Alan one of the owners told me right away" we fix it for you for free"! And they did! They made an appointment and fixed it! My car looks brand new! We signed the contract and drove of... Next day i got a call from Alan again... He told me he got a better rate for me with a different bank and safes me even more! Also he traded my Volvo for exactly what i asked for! No back and forth! Straight up honest and great place!! Thank you Alan and Shawn enough! You made my summer!! I will for sure recommend this place to all my friends! Great cars, great service! Honest dealership!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

shopping for a car

by from Bothell, WA |

Very professional and helpful staff. I am looking for a particular used vehicle and they are keeping me informed of their stock. I appreciate their help!

Good cars,Great deal,Honest people.totally awesome

by from Kent,WA |

I had trade in my 2000 Volvo for a 2007 Audi A4.The Audi so beautiful and drive perfect.I totally recommend this dealer are the place to looking for a car.