Bellevue Auto House

Bellevue Auto House

620 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

Used 877-764-1648

"We Call it Auto House Because We Want You to Feel at Home!"

Great buying experience

by from Puyallup, WA |

We bought our first BMW from Bellevue Auto House. I loved the personal service we received. Alan and the crew made sure we were taken care of and helped us get acquainted with all of the features of our new car. I will definitely look to them in the future when we are ready for our next one!

Used Honda

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Thank you to Alfredo, Joost and Alan. Alfredo went out of his way to help complete the deal. Joost was very patient explaining financing and terms to a first time buyer. Alan provided excellent follow up customer service. I got a great Honda CRV for my newly expanded family. Thanks.

used car

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Everyone was very helpful. Alfredo went out of his way to help me. Joost was very patient explaining financing and terms to a first time buyer. Alan provided excellent customer service at the end of the sale.

New Car

by from Lynnwood, Wa. |

Very happy with my experience and my new car. Peter was very helpful and knowledgeable. They had just the car I wanted. Thanks!

wow good sevice

by from redmond,WA |

I bought a 3 series BMW convertible , I was dreading the process since I never bought a car on my own before . Allen and Alfredo were really awesome and helpful . Very patient , and friendly and answered all my questions and concerns . Could have never had a better experience . Not only that but I went back a few weeks later with some scratches on my car , they took care of it for free .Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know .

Best place, Best cars

by from Bellevue |

Best place ever, most friendly people I met during my used car buying experience, I have known Sean and Alan for several years now and I have purchased several cars from them, Recently bought another Porsche from these guys and simply. Thank you, Thank you, Love my Cayman

Thanks Bellevue Autohouse

by from Bellevue, WA |

I had been searching for a while to find a 2011 Audi A6 with all the specifications, good condition and reasonably low mileage. Bellevue Auto House had the exact one I was looking for with very low mileage, less than any others that I could find up to 500 miles away. Who knew that I would find one less than 5 miles from my home? After meeting with Alan, Ace and Alfredo twice, we had come to an agreement and I could not be happier. They have nothing but high quality vehicles on their lot, all of which priced accordingly. I have no doubt in my mind that had they not had one in stock, that they would have worked hard to track one down for me. Great location and facility as well.

Great place

by from Kirkland, WA |

Came home today with a beautiful red BMW from these folks. I went to look at another, much more expensive car. Peter, the sales associate, listened to what I needed, and steered me to this one. It saved me a good deal of money, and I'm delighted with the car. The whole experience was low key and friendly. Alan even threw in protective wrapping for my rear bumper! I would recommend these people as a very good option if you are looking to drive something very nice without having to pay the new car penalty.

Friendly Fast Talkers

by from Redmond, WA |

Drove in with my TT and Drove out with a 2010 A5. Overall experience was pleasant and non-pressure. It was the quickest car buying process in my experience of buying cars.

Lexus Lust

by from Mukilteo,Wa. |

The dealership was clean and had a large variety of beautiful high end cars. Mine was the only one of its make. I paid for the vehicle to be checked out at the Lexus dealership.The original salesperson that helped me was off for the next two days and didn't relay that to me. I was given a new salesman whom I liked much better! No hard sell. As far as negotiating a price or follow up,Nothing!

BMW Z4 2011

by from Seattle, WA |

Wonderful and hospitable salesmen! Great experience! Incredible selection of vehicles. Found just what I was looking for at a great price. Highly recommend!