Auto Depot

1811 Divisadero, Fresno, CA 93701

Used 559-266-7700 Used 559-266-7700

auto depot steve

by from fresno, ca |

overall rating was great. everyone is very welcoming, was able to go in and find a car I love. the buying process was fast able to have me a vehicle within two days. they're always keeping communication with me to assure that I made a rite choice.

steve and manny

by from fresno ca |

This is my second car that I buy from auto depot .The first car I had came out good and had no problems so I censer this dealer to buy your first like I did .

Steve at Auto Depot

by from Fresno, ca |

I am a repeat buyer and have done business with Steve twice already. I have had excellent service with him and Auto Depot. I have had the pleasure of driving off the lot in a nice ride and I would most definitely recommend friends and family to Steve and Auto Depot.

steve at auto depot is awesome!

by from Fresno Ca |

Being a first time buyer with not the best credit Steve made me feel that I still had a chance to purchase a viechle! Guess what I am about to drive out of here with a new ride! Thanks for all the excellent customer service and care you give to your clients as they come in. A great place to purchase a car!

Steve & Manny

by from Fresno Ca |

These two guys are awesome I came in just looking to see what they can do for me and they got me in a great car for a great price they know how to do their work very well thanks guys your the best!!!!

Auto Depot Steve & Manny

by from Selma, CA |

They both made buying my first car a positive experience and I will definielty be referring my friends and family to Auto Depot.

Steve at Auto Depot great service

by from Fresno,CA |

Very helpful courteous great service answered all our questions I will recommend Auto depot to all our family and friends

Steve and Manny at auto depot

by from Fresno, CA |

my experience with auto depot was wonderful! Both the men were able to get me a wonderful car for me and my daughter and husband with low payment ! would definitely go to auto depot.great experience !!!

FANTASTIC!!!

by from FRESNO CA |

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND WAS TURNED AWAY BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF INCOME I HAVE. STEVE HERE AT AUTO DEPO HELPED ME UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AND EXPLAINED TO ME UPFRONT AND HONESTLY ABOUT WHICH VEHICLES I QUALIFIED FOR. THE VEHILES WERE IN GREAT SHAPE BUT BECAUSE I HAD GROWING DAUGHTERS I NEEDED SOMETHING A BIT BIGGER. SO AS I WAS LEAVING I SEEN A CAR THAT CAUGHT MY EYE. A 2013 CHEVY IMPALA. STEVE EXPLAINED TO ME IT WOULD ME A BIT HARDER FOR ME TO GET INTO THAT TYPE OF CAR BECAUSE OF MY CREDIT SCORE AND WITH OUT BREAKING THE BANK. SO THEN HE WAS ABLE TO WORK A WAY FOR ME TO GET INTO THE CAR I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH. THE PROCSS WAS SO FAST AND THEY HELPED ME UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. STEVE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THE MULTIPLE TYPES OF INCOME THE ACCEPT WHICH WAS AWESOME BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE PREVIOUS DELERSHIPS I HAD GONE TOO ALL DIDNT MOST OF THE TIME DID NOT ACCEPT CASH AID. THANK YOU STEVE AND ALL THE OTHER EMPLOYEES THAT HELPED ME AS WELL. MY DAUGHTERS WERE EXCITED WHEN WE DROVE UP IN OUR NEW CAR...

Steve was great

by from Fresno Ca |

Steve took the time too see what I was looking for.. great guy