Car Connection Inc

Car Connection Inc

4939 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Used 877-252-2972

The best deals on used cars, trucks and SUV's

Great Experience, Wonderful People

by from Denver, CO |

The guys at this dealership are passionate about their cars. They specialize in luxury and sport type vehicles and it shows they love what they do. They were friendly, genuine and not pushy at all. There was actually a great selection and variety. We bought a 2007 Audi A6 and the owner, Ahmad, gave my son very special attention; we appreciated this since it was his first car. Very satisfied with all levels of customer service, quick delivery and communication with our banker as well. I will definitely be buying another car from this dealer!

Car Connection Inc responded to this review

September 27, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business very much. It was a pleasure serving you guys, if there's anything we can do please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again for your business.

I LOVE CAR CONNECTION!

by from Denver, CO |

I LOVE CAR CONNECTION! I had a 2000 Jetta, it was the first car I purchased by myself and it was good to me for 9 years. It was time for a new car and we were looking to upgrade because we are starting our family soon. We came to Car Connection and there were lots of nice cars with fair prices. I test drove a 2006 Pacifica, a 2004 Infinit FX25, and a 2004 Audi All Road. I enjoyed all three vehicles but ultimately decided to buy the Audi. Ahmad and Susan were amazing to work with. Ahmad gave me a good trade in price for my Jetta as well as a very good price for the 2004 Audi All Road. I highly recommend Car Connection to anybody looking to upgrade vehicles OR just looking for something in good condition that's fairly priced. Thanks Car Connection! I'll be back when we're ready for our next car!

2004 BMW 325I

by from Aurora,Co |

Im very happy with the customer service and attention to detail. they have a lot of cars to choose from. i was looking at a 2003 Audi a6 they had but ended up with a BMW instead, the car has very low miles and looks perfect. the owner Ahmad is awesome not pushy at all very pleased with him. i will definitely will buy another car from them again

1995 Lexus SC400

by from Denver, Colorado |

I bought a Lexus from here back in February of 2012, and am almost done paying it off. The car was in great condition for it's age, so I decided to go with it. The servicing and paperwork were quick. The owner is fantastic to deal with. I will be back for my next car.

Audi 1999 A4

by from Denver, Colorado |

Just bought the Audi today, could not be happier with the process. We came in, and immediately were able to test drive it. Decided to buy it, and they sent us out for lunch while they serviced it and got all the paperwork together. This is the second car we've gotten from here, and we will definitely be back again.

2003 audi

by from Morrison, CO |

Fernando was a terrific salesman. He helped me with several different vehicles and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Great staff!

by from Denver, CO |

I was in the market to buy my first car and saw one I liked on Car Connection's website so I called to ask a question. Had to leave a message but my call was returned within the next hour. I went in the next day and the salesman remembered me immediately! He was very helpful in getting me financed and into a car I loved that day!

Car Connection Inc responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you and hope we can assist you in the future. Fernando

Very helpful employees

by from Northglenn, CO |

I don't know much about cars and felt very comfortable going to Car Connection. They were very helpful in explaining things to me and for once I didn't feel pressured into buying a car. I also have extremely bad credit and they still were able to help me get the car I wanted for a price I could afford. I would highly recommend Car Connection to my friends.

Great Used Car Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased my 1997 Acura TL from Car Connection and I absolutely love my car! It was in good condition and I didn't have to do any work on it. The car buying experience was great, I didn't have very good credit but they got me great financing despite that.