Car Connection Inc

Car Connection Inc

4939 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Used 877-252-2972

The best deals on used cars, trucks and SUV's

1995 Lexus SC400

by from Denver, Colorado |

I bought a Lexus from here back in February of 2012, and am almost done paying it off. The car was in great condition for it's age, so I decided to go with it. The servicing and paperwork were quick. The owner is fantastic to deal with. I will be back for my next car.

Audi 1999 A4

by from Denver, Colorado |

Just bought the Audi today, could not be happier with the process. We came in, and immediately were able to test drive it. Decided to buy it, and they sent us out for lunch while they serviced it and got all the paperwork together. This is the second car we've gotten from here, and we will definitely be back again.

2003 audi

by from Morrison, CO |

Fernando was a terrific salesman. He helped me with several different vehicles and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Great staff!

by from Denver, CO |

I was in the market to buy my first car and saw one I liked on Car Connection's website so I called to ask a question. Had to leave a message but my call was returned within the next hour. I went in the next day and the salesman remembered me immediately! He was very helpful in getting me financed and into a car I loved that day!

Car Connection Inc responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you and hope we can assist you in the future. Fernando

Very helpful employees

by from Northglenn, CO |

I don't know much about cars and felt very comfortable going to Car Connection. They were very helpful in explaining things to me and for once I didn't feel pressured into buying a car. I also have extremely bad credit and they still were able to help me get the car I wanted for a price I could afford. I would highly recommend Car Connection to my friends.

Great Used Car Dealership

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased my 1997 Acura TL from Car Connection and I absolutely love my car! It was in good condition and I didn't have to do any work on it. The car buying experience was great, I didn't have very good credit but they got me great financing despite that.