Stars Auto Sales

Stars Auto Sales

2727 South Saunders Street, Raleigh, NC 27603

Used 888-784-4702

Please Contact Sam at 888-211-2307 For Availability & Details!

Nice place with great people

by from Raleigh |

With 3 kids, i needed a bigger car but i wanted to trade mine without feeling bad, i mean i went to few dealers but the max i got for my car was 5700. Stars auto gave me lots more than that. and i got a 2003 Toyota Van that is clean and nice. i only paid a little over couple of thousand after the trade. I am so pleased with my buy and enough i met some good people that do really care to make you happy and satisfied with you trade. Way to go guys. thank you.

Student

by from Chapel hill. NC |

My name is Angela, we bout a working van-cargo- for our catering business. it was great price and great running van, 280k miles and still going. that why i bought my car from there couple of years later. it was truly great experience. the guys are wonderful and so friendly. ask for Sami , super nice guy.

president

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought few cars over the years, for me and my business. i was treated as a family, the price was fair and service was excellent. i would definitely recommend this dealership mainly for the staff honesty and friendly.