Frank Boucher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram VW

4001 Milton Ave, Janesville, WI 53546

New 866-434-6162
Used 866-620-6681
Service 888-440-5751

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Excellent sales team

by from Lake Geneva WI |

Very helpful staff. I didn't have to spend several hours waiting in the lobby. Very friendly group of people and was overall a great experience. I bought a VW this time for my fiancÚ but if in the future I want a jeep or dodge I will definitely be a returning customer.

Friendly, warm people. No pressure to buy.

by from Le Mars, IA |

This was a very good experience, and everyone was helpful and understanding.

Nice sales people

by from Rockford il |

The sales people were nice they even gave me a $20 gas card to come look at a car since I live out of town. However I was pretty firm that I couldn't pay more than $200 a month ( since i had a trafe in and put $6000 down they should've been able to do that.) and when I went back the next day after everything was worked up I ended up paying more than I had wanted to and after I left saw a scratch on the bumper. It's a 2012 I didn't think I had to worry about that.

Not to happy

by from Janesville, WI |

Sales people are really nice, but they will feed you lines of BS. They told me the vehicle I was looking at was worth 16-17 thousand and their 13,500 asking price was the best they could do. Well I went and checked KBB and Edmunds and the vehicle was based around 14-15 thousand. I have checked other vehicles and a few others were really over priced. I won't be going back.

No service after the sale

by from McFarland WI |

Purchased a used 2004 Suburban "as is". I understand what as is means. Something fails it's mine to buy......BUT I would think that everything would be working on the vehicle as they must do an inspection and I would think they would want the customer satisfied. Within the 20 miles trip home I was able to fine one of the tire pressure monitors failed, the drivers seat lower cushion motors operate in reverse (known issue that take a simple ecu reflash to fix)drivers seat heater short and not working, bolt in the right rear tire that had been there a LONG time as the head was gone from being driven on so long. This after delivering with an empty tank of fuel. Called the salesman to ask for help with part only on the things it's possible the shop didn't catch but were obvious there while they were inspecting. My answer was that this was an as is sale. I have never had issues like this with the other dealer I have dealt with and will NEVER return. Boucher has a reputation and I should have gone with my gut to stay away. I should have saved myself 2k and bought private and got the same risk.

Fast service

by from Rockford |

I had great service even before I came into the dealer, their Internet sales contacted me with in hours of my email about the car. Even gave me more on my trade in than I expected . Had a good over a service I would buy again from this dealer

Great dealership!

by from Verona |

The Boucher group in Janesville was able to give me the best price on a 2011 VW Jetta TDI. They also gave me a great deal on my trade in! Highly recommend doing business with these folks! Very attentive and professional! My entire experience was extremely pleasant! Thanks Randy, Sam, and Pami!