Eddy's Ford of Augusta

10004 SW Highway 54, Augusta, KS 67010

New 877-346-9241 New 877-346-9241
Used 877-261-4381 Used 877-261-4381
Service 888-464-2089 Service 888-464-2089

"Where Hard Working Kansans, Help Working Kansans!"

buying a vehicle

by from WichitaKansas |

I was treated great by Lee a saleslady and Steve Hess but 1 thing should not have happened was letting me take a vehicle home and having me think everything was working out and 24 hours later telling me no.I had told them what I could put down for a down payment and what I could afford o payments because I have 2 autism grandkids that live with me 24/7 and money is tight. Thursday night when I took the vehicle they told me that they were real close and said the finance manager would probably get it easy so i ASSUMED thevehicle was mine well I assumed wrong thanks for getting my hopes up and then blowing it away

The lowest pricing on F-150 I could find

by from Cheney, KS |

When it came time to buy a new F-150 I wanted it a low price. I was willing to drive practically wherever to find the best deal on a truck. Well I found Ford of Augusta and they got me a shiny new red F-150 almost $6,000 under anyone else's pricing! I couldn't believe it. The salesman who helped me out told me that they were the best deal in Kansas and I sure can believe it now. They are like a good mom and pop shop you can't find anywhere else! I am happy with my purchase and will be returning there to purchase another vehicle soon. Thanks Ford of Augusta.

awesome

by from Wichita Kansas |

The time I spent looking for a truck was great. They helped me get into the exact truck I wanted and the salesman Kenny was great I would recommend anyone to go there and talk to Kenny he helped me and I'm happy with my purchase!

Best Car Dealership In Wichita Area to Visit!

by from Andover, KS |

I would strongly encourage anybody to visit this dealership and request salesman Kenny Denton to help assist you with your new or used car buying needs. He provides the perfect customer service, is a genuinely great person and works very hard to get you in the car that you need. He helped me tremendously and will be going back simply for his service alone. The staff and service shop are great to work with and I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody if your looking for a smooth purchase of a new vehicle! Remember to see Kenny Denton!

Great staff

by from Andover, KS |

Kenny Denton was great to work with. Friendly, knowledgeable, no high pressure tactics.

The best dealership I have ever been to!

by from Andover, KS |

I have to honestly say this dealership was not like ANY other! It was in a country setting with salespeople that you feel like you've known for years! The best car buying experience you can go through! I got a Ford F-150 Platinum edition and they gave me a deal like no other! No other dealership in Kansas would sell it to me for a price like that! The finance manager was great and didn't make you feel like you were being hit over the head. I planning on buying two more vehicles from Ford of Augusta soon because now I just don't want to waste my time anywhere else. I live in Andover and its only like a five minute drive which is better than going to the big ford dealerships where they make money off of you. But I give my salesman and Thad in finance 5 stars for sure.

Easy to Work With

by from Decatur, IL |

We live in Illinois and inquired about a used truck. The sales person responded to our web inquiry by phone right away. They were eager to earn our business and ultimately we were able to make a deal over the phone, including a value for our trade. Traveled to KS to complete the sale. They were accommodating and good to work with.

Nice Truck and happy with dealer.

by from Augusta, Kansas |

Very nice, very clean. Offered bottled water and tea. Happy with my truck and the staff was very friendly and nice.