Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive, Irmo, SC 29063

New 888-216-7269
Used 888-246-8196
Service 866-906-3690

Experience it once, and you'll never forget it.

Best saleman

by from Lexington, SC |

Ted Inman, Sales Associate in Jim Hudson TOYOTA, is a best salesman we have met. He is friendly and helpful to customers. He took all efforts and worked overtime to get the car we wanted (RAV4 XLE, on April 30, 2015). He provided us with a great car buying experience. We thank him very much and will recommend him to our friends, surrounding people and you.

Great Experience

by from Lexington, SC |

Definitely received VIP treatment from John R. and the sales team. Plenty of time taken on the orientation of my new Highlander. I have received follow up calls and texts checking on questions or problems. Great experience from start to finish. Thank you Jim Hudson Toyota and John. I have recommended you to friends.

Jim Hudson Toyota responded to this review

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Karen! We are so happy John and the rest of our sales team were able to provide you with a great car buying experience. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful staff and we are glad you experienced them first hand. Enjoy your new Highlander and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Terrible treatment of a customer

by from Lexington S.C. |

Everything went fine until after closing the deal. We start to leave and the salesman hands me one key to the truck. I ask him for the other key and the remotes and he tells me that is all they have. He tells me he can get me some at his cost. When I got them and went to pay not only did I not get them at his cost they charged me $20 more than he said it would be. He talked to the General manager and he said he would give me a $120 service credit. I paid $240 for one key and one remote. I told them I did not want a service credit but they would not give me the $120 cash. They should have given me the $120 in cash or written me a check or at least given me the key and remote at cost but instead made money off the deal. I asked them for used ones and never got a response. I should at least been told there was only one key to the truck before closing the deal. This was a terrible way to treat a customer.

Purchase of car at Jim Hudson Toyota

by from Lexington SC |

I went to Jim Hudson Toyota to purchase a "fist car" for my 16 year old daughter. I can't say enough about the service we received. It was a pleasure to deal with the sales professional and the used car sales manager. The special treatment of having her car placed on the "red carpet" made this an experience she will never forget. This is my 2nd purchase from Jim Hudson, and this is just another reason all future purchases will be at a Jim Hudson store. Thanks again for Jim Hudson Toyota making this a great and lasting experience for such a special purchase. :)

Poor representation and poor customer service!

by from columbia sc |

The sales person was not presentable, and was not able to answer any of our questions. They left us outside in very cold weather, because they could not find the key to a car after waiting 10 to 15 minutes they returned with the wrong key for the car?. and without an apology!!! The place is unbelievable ? I can not believe they represent Toyota!!

Great salesman

by from Orangeburg, SC |

Bought a 2014 avalon touring from there recently. We were approached by Stuart, who is an excellent salesman. Stuart made sure that we were happy and I think he helped me get a fair deal for my trade. Once he found out that my wife would be the primary driver he provided an excellent overview of the vehicle and features for her. I really believe that if he hadn't been so thorough with showing my wife all the features of the car we probably wouldn't have bought the car. As for the car it is a great value for all the features and it looks great. She absolutely loves the car.

Pleasant way to buy a car

by from Columbia, SC |

Yes, I said pleasant and buying a car in one sentence. I was reluctant to go to a dealer to buy a car, but was desperately in need of one. I wanted a nice used Toyota, so I decided to brave it and enter the building. I was immediately greeted by Stuart, and we talked about what I wanted. He was polite, helpful, and (gulp) HONEST. He helped me through the entire process from start to finish. No pushing, no pressure, nothing but helpfulness. Everyone there was very, very pleasant, and Jamie in financing explained everything in detail. He shopped around to get me the best interest rate. I would highly recommend anyone going to this dealership to purchase a car. As soon as you walk in the door, ask for Stuart. You will not regret it.

Helpful, knowledgable and not pushy

by from Leesville sc |

Very pleasant experience. Negotiating with them on price was not painful as it has been with other dealers.

Great Customer Service

by from Chapin, SC |

We have purchased our last (2) Highlander Limited cars from Jim Hudson Toyota and their customer service has been over the top. I would highly recommend them for a new car purchase or service. William Hayward was our salesman for the last car and did a great job. Dave Ellison was our Customer Service Rep. and went out of his way to take care of us. Joe DeBellis

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lexington, SC |

Excellent customer service always. Service person carefully explained what needed to be done and why. Always gave me options as to servicing. I found this type of service throughout the entire facility.

Jim Hudson Toyota responded to this review

May 21, 2014

We are so glad you had such a great customer service experience at Jim Hudson Toyota. Please come visit us again!