Jim Hudson Toyota

970 Columbiana Drive, Irmo, SC 29063

New 888-216-7269
Used 888-246-8196
Service 866-906-3690

Experience it once, and you'll never forget it.

Purchase of car at Jim Hudson Toyota

by from Lexington SC |

I went to Jim Hudson Toyota to purchase a "fist car" for my 16 year old daughter. I can't say enough about the service we received. It was a pleasure to deal with the sales professional and the used car sales manager. The special treatment of having her car placed on the "red carpet" made this an experience she will never forget. This is my 2nd purchase from Jim Hudson, and this is just another reason all future purchases will be at a Jim Hudson store. Thanks again for Jim Hudson Toyota making this a great and lasting experience for such a special purchase. :)

Poor representation and poor customer service!

by from columbia sc |

The sales person was not presentable, and was not able to answer any of our questions. They left us outside in very cold weather, because they could not find the key to a car after waiting 10 to 15 minutes they returned with the wrong key for the car?. and without an apology!!! The place is unbelievable ? I can not believe they represent Toyota!!

Great salesman

by from Orangeburg, SC |

Bought a 2014 avalon touring from there recently. We were approached by Stuart, who is an excellent salesman. Stuart made sure that we were happy and I think he helped me get a fair deal for my trade. Once he found out that my wife would be the primary driver he provided an excellent overview of the vehicle and features for her. I really believe that if he hadn't been so thorough with showing my wife all the features of the car we probably wouldn't have bought the car. As for the car it is a great value for all the features and it looks great. She absolutely loves the car.

Pleasant way to buy a car

by from Columbia, SC |

Yes, I said pleasant and buying a car in one sentence. I was reluctant to go to a dealer to buy a car, but was desperately in need of one. I wanted a nice used Toyota, so I decided to brave it and enter the building. I was immediately greeted by Stuart, and we talked about what I wanted. He was polite, helpful, and (gulp) HONEST. He helped me through the entire process from start to finish. No pushing, no pressure, nothing but helpfulness. Everyone there was very, very pleasant, and Jamie in financing explained everything in detail. He shopped around to get me the best interest rate. I would highly recommend anyone going to this dealership to purchase a car. As soon as you walk in the door, ask for Stuart. You will not regret it.

Helpful, knowledgable and not pushy

by from Leesville sc |

Very pleasant experience. Negotiating with them on price was not painful as it has been with other dealers.

Great Customer Service

by from Chapin, SC |

We have purchased our last (2) Highlander Limited cars from Jim Hudson Toyota and their customer service has been over the top. I would highly recommend them for a new car purchase or service. William Hayward was our salesman for the last car and did a great job. Dave Ellison was our Customer Service Rep. and went out of his way to take care of us. Joe DeBellis

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lexington, SC |

Excellent customer service always. Service person carefully explained what needed to be done and why. Always gave me options as to servicing. I found this type of service throughout the entire facility.

May 21, 2014

We are so glad you had such a great customer service experience at Jim Hudson Toyota. Please come visit us again!

Best Toyota dealer

by from Columbia, sc |

This was a stream line process! This dealer doesn't make you feel pressured in to buying! Steve Conti and Randy Creech made me feel at home. After shopping all the other dealers they give me more for my trade and had a great price on there's! Jim Hudson Toyota has another satisfied customer.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team!

This was my first car. I'll rate them a WOW

by from Columbia, SC |

This was my first car I have every purchased by myself and my Dad came along with me to make sure I was getting a great deal. From the time I walked in the door I was treated like I was family. They were professional all the way through. The salesman Jeff inspected the vehicle and took it back to be cleaned because he was not happy when it came up. It looked fine to me but he said it was not to the JIM HUDSON standard. I was as they set an appointment for my running boards to be added and someone called and confirmed my appointment. I was expecting the worse as you always read these horror stories but again they WOWed me all the way through. I was promised the vehicle will be done in 2 hours and it did. I studied in the waiting area and had lunch in their cafe while I was waiting. Not only was it ready as promised, they washed the car again and gave me lunch while I waited. Thank you Jim Hudson Toyota..

March 26, 2014

A WOW rating?! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words and your business! We look forward to working with you again.

Terrible business ethics

by from Vashon, WA |

I am a Navy Veteran, and found this dealer through USAA's certified car buying program. They were selling a car I had been searching for for a while, listed at a price below what I was finding in my area. I called Jeff Slaven, and told him I was interested, and would buy the car upon having a third party inspector come view the car in my place since I was across the country. I asked him if they would agree to hold the car if I bought the inspection, and he agreed. As soon as I got off the phone with him I purchased an inspection, and sent him the receipt. The inspection agency, as do most, guaranteed an appointment within 24 hours, and I listed Jeff as their point of contact. The next afternoon (apprx. 12 hours later) I emailed Jeff to see how things were going, and he replied that they sold the car at lunch time, less than 12 hours after they promised to hold it for me. This is a terrible way to do business, and a terrible dealership. I do not recommend any person, especially any veterans do any business here.

March 23, 2014

Hi there, I am very sorry that the vehicle you were interested in sold before a third party inspector was able to look it over. The vehicle in question did not sell until after 5:00 p.m. EST the next day. I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in the search for your perfect car.