AutoNation Chevrolet North Richland Hills

7769 Boulevard 26, North Richland Hills, TX 76180

New 877-265-5718
Used 877-562-9818
Service 877-354-3666

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great facility and everyone is so friendly!!! ?

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I came in there very nervous...thinking nah I'm gonna walk out of here with nothing. Everyone one there is so friendly and just so welcoming!!!! I really enjoyed my experience buying my car from there and would definitely recommend Auto Nation to many of my friends and colleagues!!!! Roberto Jaimes and Wade Adamson were truly AWESOME!!!!! I am loving my Sonic and my experience buying my car was so smooth and easy!!!! Will be sending people to Auto Nation!!!! Keep up the great work and thanks again!!!! Roberto Jaimes and Wade Adamson!!!!

quick work and a great waiting area

by from North Richland Hills,Texas |

Auto Nation quickly took care of the recall work and got me back in my car in a couple of hours.

Great service

by from fort worth,texas |

I am very satisfied with the customer service at Autonation regarding the repairs of my 2013 Chevy Traverse. I will highly recommend Autonation to my customers I own a used car dealership in th DFW area. Thank You

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Our salesman Jose was excellent. He was very attentive to our needs and paid close attention to our requirements. His heart was in the right place at all times and we never felt he was operating off his own interests. We were very proud to be his first sale and we know he is going to do great while working for autonation. Please hire more peopl like him. God Bless

Great service and fast

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Went in for an oil change and get the recall fix, all that just took about 2 hours. Quick and effective.

Overall good experience

by from River oaks, tx |

Guessing they were busy because it took a couple of days to get someone on the phone to answer a question but once I did I was able to make an appointment & get my car in. And when my car was due to be picked up they held off one more day because the mechanic did not like how something was working. I appreciate that in their busy time they took the extra time to make sure everything worked like it was supposed.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mansfield, TX |

We had just spent 5 hours at another dealership, and they drug their feet on everything and never gave us the full discounts we had coming our way. AutoNation got us in and out in 2 hours, gave us all the discounts we had coming right away, and even got us in a better vehicle for a cheaper price than the other Chevy dealer did. They know how to treat their customers at AutoNation.

Great service, great experience, great people!

by from Dallas, Texas |

my experience at auto nation was worth it i do not reside in the forth worth area nor familiar with it i live in Dallas i've been looking into purchasing a vehicle i am 21 and due to my age a lot of dealerships kind of denied me because of my credit and also not having a co-signer was pretty hard so being in that position i contacted auto nation and from the beginning they were very helpful in answering all my questions and making me comfortable they were able to get me into a new 2015 Malibu LS my sales rep was so nice her name was Angela, and with the help of Jacob they both were able to help me and get me my dream car i definitely recommend this dealership amazing customer service !

Nice people

by from Keller, TX |

Salesperson was excellent. i have to submit 50 characters.

Best quality and service

by from North Richland Hills, Tx |

I scheduled an appointment to come in and originally was looking at a 2015 spark. But had Sandra come and show me a 2014 and it had all that I was looking for in the same price as a 2015 spark that didn't have it. She was very helpful, they all knew what to do and they were not pushy. As a first car buyer I was worried about the pushy sales people. But here they make sure you're happy with finding exactly what you're looking for. Car, price, and quality. My boyfriend referred me here when he bought his camaro and I bought my 2014 spark. Couldn't be happier with this decision and definitely will be there for the future as long as I'm in the metroplex.

Chevy Trax

by from Rules, Tx |

I came in to AutoNation not really needing a car but to gather information. lo and behold a deal was made...