B & L Auto Sales

B & L Auto Sales

3068 Boston Road, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 888-257-0206

COME IN TO B&L AUTO SALES WHERE THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES !!!!!

Multiple repeat customer

by from Bronx, NY |

These guys are the BEST! I've bought FIVE cars from them. Of the five, one did have an issue with the transmission, which they fully resolved within 48 hours. They totally stand behind every vehicle they sell. I learned this first hand. I always recommend them to my family and friends! Ask for Steve. He'll treat you right! -Jack Berisha Bronx, NY

Highly recommend

by from New York City |

Excellent customer service. Steven was extremely helpful! All car buying experience went really smooth!!!

B & L Auto Sales responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thank you Olena for choosing B & L Auto Sales to service your automotive needs. It was a great pleasure having you join the B & L Family. If there is anything we can do to assist you with your vehicle or any vehicle in the future please don't hesitate to call. We pride ourselves as having a Customer base that is 80% referrals, so if you know of anyone looking for a Quality "PRE LOVED" vehicle we would greatly appreciate you letting them know of the experience you had here. Sincerely, Steven M.

Great Service

by from Nassau County, NY |

Dealer was very informative, honest and friendly. Made my experience buying a used car much better than I anticipated. Would strongly recommend dealer to my friends.

B & L Auto Sales responded to this review

September 24, 2014

Thank you Tom for visiting us all the way from Long Island and thank you even more for joining the B & L Family, We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to servicing all your future automotive needs.

Great quality,price and selection.

by from Florence, NJ |

Bernie and Steven made my buying carv experience one to remember. These gentleman are truly customer focused. Not only would I buy another car from them, I recommend that you give these guys a look before you make that final decision on your next purchase.

Excellent customer service

by from White Plains, NY |

Steven and Rick are excellent and the very friendly people. The car I bought was a 1998 Acura CL. The car itself was in excellent shape and the buying process was smooth and easy. If you're looking to buy a nice used car, look no further. I can guarantee that you will walk out as a happy customer. There's also no hidden fees or anything like that.

ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE

by from PARAMUS, NJ |

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. FAST SERVICE. I WILL COME BACK.

Steven is the best

by from bronx, ny |

i have purchased 5 cars from B&L and with every purchase the process has been smooth and rapid with excellent professinalism. I also know that i get an awesone deal because i always check prices with other dealers to ensure im getting the best deal. With each purchase i gain more and more confidence that Steven is undoublty one of the best car salesman i have come to know. They say never trust a car dealer but Steven has proven to me that he is has my best interest at heart when purchasing a vechile with him. for now he has secured me in my dream car, so i look forward to what he has in store when i return for my next vechile.. Thanks, Satisfied Dr.

Great service Will be a repeat customer!

by from spring valley ny |

I found a great deal on a Toyota Sequoia there, it was in great condition, they gave me an awesome price on it. There was no pressure to buy, I was in and out. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from these guys.

Car review

by from Astoria, NY |

Great place to buy a used car , I had a lot of help from the staff , so definitely great customer service , I would deff recommend this place to friends an family , I love the help I got while trying to make a decision as buying a used car !!

Satisfied first-time buyer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I bought my first car through B&L. After researching the heck out of the model and make I was seeking, I didn't need much convincing. Steven was helpful throughout the process, very available via phone, and pushed all the paperwork through quickly. I would recommend B&L with confidence to anybody looking to buy a used car. It was an overall painless and even fun experience.

TREATED -- THE RIGHT WAY

by from inside CT |

B & L treats you the " right " way. This place was a treasure to find , old school used car dealer, straight talk, no games . My wife and I drove in from outside Danbury Ct , not knowing what to expect, what we found was a safe , comfortable , friendly , small family business , and got a GREAT DEAL on a Honda Ridgeline ! Steven went above and beyond in service , and to chat with the owner Bernie still doing business old school style, refreshing ! We could not be happier , highly recommend this place, worth the drive !