Stan's Auto Sales LLC

Stan's Auto Sales LLC

7192 Newton St, Westminster, CO 80030

Used 877-438-7620

Stan's Business Philosophy: " Always be truthful, Do the right thing the first time."

Helpful, Pleasant, Low-Pressure Process

by from Bloomfield, CO |

I bought a vehicle from Stan's that was completely different from what I intended when I came in. They had a good selection in my price range and the prices were clearly marked on the vehicles. My sales guy was Chris, and he knew the inventory and seemed quite knowledgeable. He and everyone else at Stan's were very straight forward and not high pressure. The discussions were plain language and helpful. They should spread the vehicles out more, because it's tough to get to some of them.

Greatly Appreciated

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Stan's Auto was recommended by a friend. The 70 mile trip was worth the time in order to find a used car dealership that is fair and willing to work with you. John Miller did an exceptional job working with me in purchasing a vehicle for newly licensed teenager. His professionalism and willingness to assist in finding just the right vehilce was greatly appreciated. It is difficult to find a dealership that is not constantly trying to push cars on you, but Stan's is just the right place to browse their inventory without that high pressure sales atmosphere. I would refer anyone who is looking for a good used as well as reliable vehicle to visit their facility today. My only suggestion would be is that they could certainly use a larger lot for all their great cars they have available.

Great Service

by from Thornton, CO |

Stans Auto Sales is a great place to buy the car you are looking for, Johnny Hernandez was very helpful, he definatly knows about cars, so I will be reffering people to Stans for sure.

Friendly service great selection of cars!

by from Idledale, CO |

Stans Auto Sales has the feel of a family run business. Chuck was extreemly helpful and low pressure. we've enjoyed the help we received in our purchase and will defintley recommend Stans to our friends and family.

Johnny Hernandez, Great guy, professional,

by from Denver, CO |

I came to Stans Auto Sales looking for a used car and Johnny Hernandez got me the car I wanted for a great deal!!

Good experience.

by from Denver, CO |

I had a different car in mind but not set.They gave me options and reasonable prices that would benefit for the long-term and if later on assisit with future car pickings also.

by from Ft.Lupton, CO |

Our recent car buying experience was very pleasant, mainly because we had the good fortune to get Jack as our salesman. Jack was very patient when we asked to test drive one than one car, and he allowed us plenty of time to make up our minds. He asked us what it would take to get us to buy a car today, we told him and he got what we wanted. In short Jack was a delight to work with. I recommend asking for him when shopping for your car at " Stan's Auto". Thank you Jack for a stressless experience.

Excellent customer service.

by from Longmont, CO |

Excellent overall- Very satisfied. Darrell was very helpful in finding us the right car!!

Very professional

by from Nothglenn, CO |

Chuck Martinez was very professional and courtious. Overall I had a great car buying experience.

Great service!

by from Arvada, Colorado |

Great service, Great employees nice facility. Definitly helped me find the car I wanted. GOOD- SERVICE- EXCELLENT!

Excellent Sales People

by from Golden, CO |

The sales people were friendly and not pushy! Made me feel confident about my purchase.