Stan's Auto Sales LLC

Stan's Auto Sales LLC

7192 Newton St, Westminster, CO 80030

Used 877-438-7620

Stan's Business Philosophy: " Always be truthful, Do the right thing the first time."

Stans stopped deal after discovery of poss defect.

by from Westminster,Co. |

I first dealt with Stan's in 2011, my son was looking for a deal on a used car ----and Stan's delivered above and beyond for service and customer support.Darrell went the extra mile to insure, we knew everything about the new car.We drove that car for over 20k with no probs. whatsoever.Until Papa John's intervened with a rear end collision. Now we moved on to

All Around Fantastic Experience

by from Parker, CO |

Fantastic experience! Chuck was friendly, funny, helpful and laid back. We were not pressured at all. Great selection of cars and great prices. Easy car buying experience - The best we have ever had ! I will be recommending this dealership!

Stans Auto Sales/ Danny Johnson

by from Denver, CO 80230 |

Sales person was very proffesional, and courteous. He did not pressure sale at any time which is very appreciated. I will return and refer other people.

Pleasant Experience.

by from Commerce City, CO |

Chuck was very in tune with our needs and desires. He helped us find the right vehicle, for the right price with out the hassle. this was an extremely pleasant experience!!!

by from Denver,Co |

Stan's definitely surprised me with the amount of cars in my price range. They were in great condition and it was hard to make my decision. I bought a 2007 Toyota Corolla. It was my first car. My salesperson Johnny was very knowledgeable and helpful and got everything done extremely fast! All the personnel at Stan's was helpful through the whole process.

Great Srevice, Good finance options

by from Thornton, CO |

I am five time return customer to Stans Auto Sales, I have never been dissapointed staff is great and the warranty repairs made easy. Thanks Arnold S.

Excellent Customer Service, Wide selection, Clean

by from Westminster, CO |

When I came back to Stans I wasn't the happiest, but they changed my mind and I will continue to shop and send people here. Chuck Martinez was awesome! Work with him!

Ask for Derrell!

by from Denver CO |

We came in with a set limit to spend and Darrell helped us into a great ride! He helped us save $700! Great service!