Nelson Mazda

9902 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74133

New 866-747-3661 New 866-747-3661
Used 866-609-2633 Used 866-609-2633
Service 888-471-0155 Service 888-471-0155

"We'll Make A Believer Out of You"

Mazda5

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had a bad experience trying to purchase a Mazda5 through Crain Mazda in Little Rock. I contacted Nelson Mazda in Tulsa and it was the best new car buying experience I have had. They were friendly and easy to work with. Much better than Crain Mazda!!!

Nelson Mazda responded to this review

June 27, 2012

Great!! We are so excited to hear you had a great experience!! We always do our very best to make a believer out of everyone....We look forward to serving you again in the future!! Enjoy your new Mazda 5!!!

2008 Mazda Miata

by from Tulsa, OK |

Excellent buying experience. Visit Adrian! Down to earth and helpful.

New Miata

by from Sand Springs, OK |

Our Sales Consultant, Sue Sutka, was very knowledgeable and fun to work with. You can tell that she enjoys her job and working with people. Thank you, Sue, for making this a fun purchase.

Nelson Mazda new car purchase

by from Tulsa, OK |

Our sales consultant, Sue Sutka, was extremely helpful. We enjoyed working her very much. You can tell that she enjoys her job and working with people.

Great dealership

by from Tulsa, ok |

Sue my salesperson was excellent. She was very helpful and made the process very easy. No high pressure and very fair pricing. Finance process was also great. They made me aware of all the extras but did not pressure me to purchase. Very happy with my new CX-5.

10/10 would recommend

by from Tulsa, OK |

The sales rep, Patrick Evans, was not only well informed, articulate, and approachable, but he was also a very funny and likable guy. During our test drive, he helped us explore the many features of the car, rather than just letting us figure it out ourselves. Patrick, unlike reps at many other dealerships, was not pushy but instead was pragmatic and understanding of our situation. I did end up purchasing a vehicle, and Patrick was just as friendly when I returned for the free car wash coupon as the first time we met. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at Nelson Mazda and would highly recommend to a friend.

Efficient and Courteous

by from Claremore, OK |

Loved your free water, coffee, and root beer. Everyone was so friendly, courteous, and helpful. Jacob Graham explained everything carefully and efficiently and was very kind. He made the experience very pleasant. I definitely would recommend Nelson and Jacob.

Awesome experience everytime

by from Tulsa, Ok |

I've been in Tulsa for almost three years and I just bought a second car from Nelson Mazda. I bought my first one(CX-5) from Dean back in 2014, and I just traded it in with Sue to get a CX-3. I love everything about Nelson Mazda. The entire buying experience is amazing. The staff is super friendly and make you feel like family. I'd definitely recommend Nelson to anyone looking to buy a car.

I love Mazdas

by from Mannford, Oklahoma |

We recently purchased a new Mazda 6 Grand Touring, what a nice car! The Nelson Mazda sales person, Misti Parsley really did a fine job, she never pressured us, just showed us all the features and helped us get familiar with the new technology. We had a great experience.

Mazda CX-5

by from Tulsa, OK |

This was my first time buying a car and it went extremely smooth. I was sold on the car I chose because of the smooth ride, attractive looks, and customer service. I didn't feel any unwanted or unnecessary pressure and was able to buy a car at my own pace, instead of being rushed. Joel Taylor from Nelson Mazda did an excellent job keeping me informed every step of the way. When I had specific requests for items that I was looking for, Nelson Mazda met those requests exactly and helped me find the exact color, model, and interior I described. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely buy another car from here.