Karl Chevrolet

New 866-208-7068
Used 888-212-9236
Service 888-211-8023

Your Dealer For Life

nice staff members in this car dealership

by from roland,iowa |

the staff members in this car dealership are very nice to me whenever i come in i have two friends that work at karl chevrolet in ankeny,iowa 50021 larry jensen in the sales department and aaron coon in the parts department. the staff members at karl chevrolet are so nice to me that the gave me two full grocery bags of vehicle oem owner's manuals for free and iam on their preferred customer program throuh the parts department.

Great Experience

by from Allerton, IA |

Very professional staff, also very genuine in nature. No pushy sales.

March 17, 2015

A. Downs - Thank you for making the drive up here from Allerton! We look forward to being Your Dealer for Life. Bret Moyer - General Manager

nice place

by from Nauvoo Il |

Great place Matt Moro is the best salesman there is

March 17, 2015

Joe - Thank you for your review and opportunity to earn your business...we'll make sure to pass along your comment to Matt. Bret Moyer - General Manager

Excellent facilities, clean, Great People

by from Newhall Iowa |

Karl always has a great looking Dealership and the Staff is very eager to help in any way.

March 17, 2015

T. Schminke - Thank you for your business and making the drive over here from Newhall...we appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Great Service

by from Ankeny IA |

We had an appointment for 7 am so I dropped off my vehicle the night before, so the service department could get started right away in the morning. I was told that the car would take an hour to an hour and a half to complete. So when I called at 10:30 am, I was surprised that it wasn't ready. I had appointments that day and needed my car. When I called back at noon, it still wasn't done. Needless to say, I wasn't happy at all with the service at this point. It was already there 3 hours longer than I was expecting and no one had provided me with a time when it would be done. Luke apologized. He told me that there had been a mistake when entering the work order and it was not put in as a rush. I do believe that it was an honest mistake, but I really needed my car (a car). Because no loaners were available, Luke provided me with a rental car that I could use for a few hours. This was a tremendous help! I know that mistakes happen and if I hadn't needed a car, it wouldn't have been a big deal. I was impressed with how Luke handled the situation and turned what could have been a horrible experience into a very pleasant one. Thanks for the great customer service!

March 17, 2015

dmtde123 - We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience and your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

unimpressed

by from melrose, iowa |

Was looking to buy a new truck. Got a call from sales and given prices for a couple trucks I was interested in. Salesman tried to low ball me on my trade by $6500. Two other dealerships offered me $6500 more than karl chevrolet. I informed them of this and they didn't even try to negotiate. I was trading in a ram and ram gives quite a bit in rebates. I was told by salesman that rebates hurt resale value and that what they give on trade in doesn't affect overall purchase price and payments. Given this crazy theory and math...for long term savings when buying a new vehicle, tell them to keep the rebates and to take your car for free. When I went home I checked the trade in value on NADA....karls was actually $7500 under trade in value. Never again will I go to karls. Back to Woodhouse for me.

February 16, 2015

Melrose, IA - We are sorry to hear that your experience clearly fell short of yours and our expectations. Should you have vehicle needs down the road, we hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your business. Bret Moyer - General Manager

Awesome Service

by from Ankeny, IA |

We were looking for s Colorado and the salesman (Nick) kept looking till he found exactly what we wanted. We had bed liner and step andtop added and we were kept informed as to when it would all be ready. I was truly a good experience.

February 16, 2015

Connie - Thank you for the review and the giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new Colorado! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Purchased 2015 Equinox

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

This is our 11th vehicle purchased at Karl. Mark Wittry was our first salesman and the past several vehicles we have worked with Tim Kapsch. It's just go to return and find the same personnel.

February 16, 2015

Don- Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Equinox! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Fabulous Buying Experience

by from Sioux Falls SD |

I can't say enough positive things about my experience at Karl Chevrolet. From the start, salesman Jason Nekola was professional and courteous. he went out of his way to help us find the exact match to the vehicle we desired. He was thorough and honest during a very stress free negotiation process. I know we paid the very best price available. The delivery process was a very enjoyable experience. All features of the vehicle were explained in great detail. When I had a question, the explanation was educated and patient. In the end I got my dream Chevy Silverado LTZ/Z-71. It performs like a truck should with the characteristics of a luxury sedan. In summary, my experience reinforces the fact that Karl Chevrolet is the number one dealer in the nation! Thanks Carl Moyer for the right price on the perfect truck.

January 24, 2015

Duane - Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review of your experience with us! And for making the drive down here from Sioux Falls. We appreciate your business and wish you continued enjoyment with your Silverado! Bret Moyer - General Manager

It was a great experience.

by from Sigourney, IA |

When we were looking for a new vehicle, we told Michael McNeley what we wanted. We love our new Equinox!! He was a very good salesman.

January 14, 2015

mjwehr - We appreciate your business and thank you for making the drive up here from Sigourney! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Very Satisfied

by from Greenfield, IA |

The work on recalls for our 2014 Impala was done in much less time than we thought. The staff was very professional.

January 14, 2015