Karl Chevrolet

New 866-208-7068
Used 888-212-9236
Service 888-211-8023

Your Dealer For Life

nice staff members in this car dealership

by from roland,iowa |

the staff members in this car dealership are very nice to me whenever i come in i have two friends that work at karl chevrolet in ankeny,iowa 50021 larry jensen in the sales department and aaron coon in the parts department. the staff members at karl chevrolet are so nice to me that the gave me two full grocery bags of vehicle oem owner's manuals for free and iam on their preferred customer program throuh the parts department.

Fast, friendly service!

by from Des Moines, IA |

Fast, friendly service! The staff at Karl Chevrolet are always friendly and smiling when I come in! They keep you informed of what is going on when you are having your car serviced and they try their best to get in serviced and you back on the road in no time! Keep up the good work!

October 23, 2014

2013 Cruze Owner - Thank you for your business, we appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Purchasing a new Traverse

by from Stuart, IA |

Michael McNeley from Carl Chevrolet helped us with our new Traverse purchase. He had everything in line and made the transition from our 2009 Impala to the 2015 Traverse go very smooth. Thank you for your hard work to make our day very low stress. We do appreciate all you have done to help us. Thank you!

October 14, 2014

Kari - Thank you for the comments on your experience and for recognizing Michael's efforts to get you settled in to your new Traverse. Enjoy the new ride! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Perfect place to buy a car or truck

by from Urbandale, IA |

All of the people I came across were pleasant, and helpful. The facility is immaculate and well set up to display. My salesman, Tim Kapsch and Wes who delivered my car made the sales and delivery process fit my schedule without trying to rush me through the process. Just an all around A+ experience.

October 14, 2014

Dale - Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Best Customer Service - Disney World worthy

by from Ankeny, IA |

I had such a wonderful experience at Karl's. I felt like all the employees at every level were trained to give the Disney World experience to their customers - best customer service I have ever had. It is because of this excellent service and customer convenience that we will be customers for life from now and buy all our cars here. Thank you for making this such a smooth and easy transaction.

October 14, 2014

Dena - Thank you for taking to time to share your experience and recognizing our team's effort. We look forward to assisting with all of your vehicle needs as Your Dealer for Life. Bret Moyer - General Manager

Service

by from Mitchellville, IA |

the service was very good. They took care to listen an my wife had a very good experience because she was the one that brought the vehicle an picked it up.

October 14, 2014

Tsankey - Thank you for the review and the opportunity to earn your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Tire rotation at 18,006 mi. on 2005 Silverado Z71

by from Pella, IA |

The tire rotation I received was excellent. I experienced a very short wait time and the service was completed very efficiently! Thanks for providing another great service visit!

October 14, 2014

Jimmy - Thank you, for visiting us for the tire service, we appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

overall

by from Holyoke, CO |

My first time experience purchasing a vehicle at Karl Chevrolet was great! Mike McNeley and the staff at Karl's was very helpful and I am completely satisfied with the service I received.

September 17, 2014

Joan - Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business all the way from CO! Enjoy your new vehicle! Bret Moyer - General Manager

The only place to buy a new car!

by from Ankeny, IA |

Probably the best car buying experience I have had ever. Top to bottom they met and exceeded my expectations. Great selection of vehicles, knowledgible sales staff, outstanding service during and after the sale. Never shopping anywhere else again, there is simply no need.

September 17, 2014

Travis - We appreciate your kind review and opportunity to earn your business! Thank you! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Great Service!!!!!

by from West Des Moines, IA |

Despite the severe heat and humidity and the fact that it was 5:40pm on Friday evening, the Karl's team serviced my car with a smile. In addition, they taught me some things about my car that I should know. Also, a young man named Jayden, went to another store to get a bulb for my rear blinker since they were out and the service department was closed. He was so kind and nice to make sure my car was fixed before I left. I really appreciate my experience and feel as though I have my own Nascar crew in your service team! Thank you and them.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent experience and for the opportunity to earn your business...we sincerely appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Straight Forward and Professional

by from Newton, Ia |

Having retired from the "business"(40+years), and know how the process works, I was totally amazed with the treatment and the deal right from the beginning. Josh Beving, manager of Karl pre-owned in Boone, is to be commended. There were no games, no dickering, just straight forward and professional dealings from the start. My thanks to Josh and Karl Pre-owned for the great deal and treatment I received.

September 17, 2014

Tom - Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager