Karl Chevrolet

New 866-208-7068
Used 888-212-9236
Service 888-211-8023

Your Dealer For Life

nice staff members in this car dealership

by from roland,iowa |

the staff members in this car dealership are very nice to me whenever i come in i have two friends that work at karl chevrolet in ankeny,iowa 50021 larry jensen in the sales department and aaron coon in the parts department. the staff members at karl chevrolet are so nice to me that the gave me two full grocery bags of vehicle oem owner's manuals for free and iam on their preferred customer program throuh the parts department.

Great service!

by from Carlisle, Iowa |

The salesman ( Mark Hermosillo) we had the pleasure of dealing with was extremely helpful. Also went above and beyond to help get us in the vehicle we wanted. We spoke with him before we arrived at the dealership, he had our Chevy experience vehicle waiting when we arrived.

Chevy Colorado

by from Pleasant Hill, Iowa |

Alex Buck made our experience very pleasant. He worked very hard to get the Chevy Colorado we wanted. He is a great communicator and listener. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was the first person to contact us out of all the dealerships we were looking at online. He kept us informed on the status of the Colorado. He really made us feel comfortable. They had to make a trade with a dealership in Michigan to get the color we wanted. All the staff at Karl Chevrolet were awesome. This is our first Chevy we have purchased. We have always been Ford customers. We love the truck it is a beauty. We will definitely share our experience with others and recommend Karls. Thanks again!

MARTY MOHLER

by from Des Moines, Ia |

Our experience was Excellent at Karl Chevrolet. Our salesman, Marty Mohler, was extremely helpful & professional while picking out our new car. He made the car buying process simple, convenient, and time efficient. We were able to pick out our new 2015 Chevy Equinox and be finished within a couple of hours. He put us in touch with the right financing people at Karl Chevrolet that were also helpful and made our time there enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend visiting Marty as I guarantee you will also have the same great experience we had! Because of the excellent customer service/care Marty gave us, we will be coming back to Karl to buy future vehicles.

Marty Mohler

by from Pleasant Hill, IA |

We just purchased a new truck from Marty Mohler. He did an awesome job in finding exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to all my friends.

August 12, 2015

Jim-Thank you for the review and opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your new truck. Bret Moyer - General Manager

Great experience

by from Corydon, IA |

Great service, thorough inspection at my first oil change and tire rotation, friendly and courteous.

July 5, 2015

Angela-Thank you for the review and opportunity to earn your service repair business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Saturday morning service was very convenient!

by from Des Moines, IA |

Thank you for telling me ahead of time how long servicing my vehicle would take and thank you for the clean waiting area complete with coffee, magazines, and a TV to help pass the time. Everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant and made me feel they appreciated my business and were happy to help me. Thank you for taking such great care of me.

April 21, 2015

Ccipperl - You are welcome and thank you for the review and opportunity to earn your service repair business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Karl Chevrolet Rock Stars

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Hats off to Tim, Jenna, Tiffany and Brandon. Tim and Jenna made my decision to purchase the Impala I initially found on line a breeze. Never have I been able to purchase an auto with such ease and quickness. Tiffany had my paperwork ready when I arrived and Brandon walked me through the mechanics with knowledgeable patience. These folks are Rock Stars!!!!!

April 21, 2015

Char - Awesome to hear such great things about your recent purchase experience! Thank you for your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Don't have body work done here!

by from Ankeny Iowa |

Customer service: very nice people. Attention to detail : terrible. Quality of work shocking. I went in to have my hood rock chips repaired on my new car. 2 weeks later and several trips back and a repainting...now there is a film on the side of my car, looks like tape adhesive, but it is in the paint.... Shocked, angry... Wow .

April 7, 2015

Lisa - We sincerely apologize for your frustration and completely understand your feelings. The collision center manager has reached out to you to discuss this further, and additionally, would like to send someone to you and see what this is on your car and clean it off so you do not have to make another trip to us. Bret Moyer - General Manager

Perfect Purchase Experience

by from Johnston, Iowa |

I felt that I received a very fair deal on the purchase of a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. Everyone was very accommodating, attentive, personable and friendly. The transaction went very smoothly and was actually enjoyable. Special thanks to Todd McKinney, Brandon McClatchey and Wes Hilderbrand.

April 6, 2015

Dave C - Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience with us, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy the new Silverado! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Great Dealership

by from Minooka, IL |

After driving 400 plus miles to your dealership, I was greeted by a very courteous and polite salesman, Nick. He showed me to the vehicle I was going to purchase. After a quick look over, I met with Andy, the business manager, who had all the paperwork ready for signing. After signing, I met with Wes who went over the interior functions of the vehicle, set up the blue tooth and OnStar, and answered my questions. I feel I got a good deal on my vehicle trade-in and only wish that I lived closer so that I could take advantage of your service center. I'm a truly satisfied customer and will definitely think about returning in the future. Thank you!

April 6, 2015

Frank_T - We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you making the drive all the way from IL and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I'll make sure to pass along your comments to the team members here that helped you along the way. Bret Moyer - General Manager