Karl Chevrolet

New 866-208-7068
Used 888-212-9236
Service 888-211-8023

Your Dealer For Life

nice staff members in this car dealership

by from roland,iowa |

the staff members in this car dealership are very nice to me whenever i come in i have two friends that work at karl chevrolet in ankeny,iowa 50021 larry jensen in the sales department and aaron coon in the parts department. the staff members at karl chevrolet are so nice to me that the gave me two full grocery bags of vehicle oem owner's manuals for free and iam on their preferred customer program throuh the parts department.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Oskaloosa, IA |

Gene Klein did an excellent job getting our deal done and we were in and out in less than an hour with our new car. John and his assistant were also quick and efficient to get us in and on our way. Thanks for your upfront pricing and your excellent communication. This is our 3rd purchase from Karl Chevrolet and our 6th purchase from Gene.

PaulaB

by from Osceola, Iowa |

Your people are wonderful! This is the second car I have purchased from Kate Smith and financed through John Pitt. Wes (sorry but I don't recall his last name) showed me how all of the options work and he took the time to set up my phone, seat options and made every thing seem easy. It was like buying a new car from good friends. Thank you for making the car of my dreams a reality.

Great service for the most part

by from Ankeny, IA |

Great job....They overestimated the time it would take which made me happy, but I was making arrangements based on what they told me. So it would have been nice to know it would not be so long earlier in the process, like when they took my car in way ahead of what they told me when I checked in.

June 28, 2014

Terese - Thank you for the opportunity to earn your service business and for sharing your recent experience with us. I will pass this along to our Certified Service Express team. Bret Moyer - General Manager

A very effecient and professional dealership.

by from Centerville, IA |

Ken took time to answers all my questions and kept me informed on the status of the car from the time I ordered until it was ready for pickup. Everyone I talked to were very professional and well informed. I have already referred someone to Karl Chevrolet and will continue to do so. Thank you very much!

June 28, 2014

John - Thank you for recognizing the efforts of our team and referring us! We appreciate your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Common sense approach to customer service!

by from Ankeny, IA |

Had my truck in for a check engine light. Jeff's team looked at it and found a connection that wasn't seated properly so they did that and it fixed the problem. Something that isn't covered under my warranty but since they only moved one wire, he didn't charge me for anything. That's the common sense approach to customer service that will keep me coming back to Karl's!

June 28, 2014

Kevin - Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your experience with us...we appreciate it! Bret Moyer - General Manager

very good service and people polite and helpfull

by from Ankeny, Iowa |

I really appreciated having a rental car to use at no cost to me while my vehicle being worked on.

June 28, 2014

Sheri - You're welcome and we appreciate your business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Good service, waiting area needs improvement

by from Story City, Iowa |

I as well as many other older people have back problems and the chairs in the waiting area are not comfortable, in fact I hurt more when I leave than when I came in.

June 28, 2014

Corinne - We appreciate your business and as we are in the process of making several upgrades to various areas of our dealership will take into account your suggestion. Thank you! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Best dealership anywhere.

by from Bagley, Iowa |

We have always been treated exceptionally well at your dealership. We have had very few problems with the vehicles we have purchased but any problem was always handled professionally and at little cost to us. We don`t shop anywhere else. All your salesmen treat us like they were our salesman but we always use Bruce Zimmerman. Great guy.

June 28, 2014

James - Thank you for your business and for making us Your Dealer for Life! Bret Moyer - General Manager

Great service and great employees.

by from West Des Moines, Ia |

I was impressed with the quick, professional service. I also appreciated how polite and knowledgable the young men, who helped me, were.

June 13, 2014

Nancy - Thank you for the kind review and the opportunity to earn your service business! Bret Moyer - General Manager

service

by from Huxley, Ia |

hood has greasy finger prints on it, also had to return right after driving out because the tire inflation light was on

June 28, 2014

Kirk - Thank you for your business and we apologize for you having to make a return visit...I will make sure to share your experience with our Quick Lube manager. Bret Moyer - General Manager