Palomino Motors

Palomino Motors

7021 John Carpenter Freeway., Dallas, TX 75247

Used 866-443-3162

Great car at a great price

by from Grapevine, TX |

Three months ago, I purchased a 2011 BMW-Z4 sDrive35i from Rhonda at Palomino. I was skeptical at first since I had only ever purchased car from a major dealership and never from a small independent seller. The car was in fantastic shape (paint, engine, tires) and by far the best overall condition of several Z4's that I had driven. I ended up getting the sDrive35i (38k miiles, with 7-speed dual clutch transmission, twin-tiurbo 6-cyl) for the same price that CarMax was selling a base sDrive30i (19k miles, cloth seats, 4-cyl {no turbo}). The entire buying process took about an hour and it only took that long because I had to get something corrected with my lender. I waited this long (3 months) to write my review just to be on the safe side and make sure there weren't any hidden problems and there aren't. I also just checked prices of the 2011 Z-4s and every single one is still priced higher than what Palomino was asking back then. When we replace my wife's car in a couple of years, Palomino Motors will be the first place we look. Overall, probably the least stressful car buying experience in my life, not to mention the great deal I got.

Great experience!

by from The Colony, TX |

My wife and I worked with Danny and bought our 97' Prius from them. Danny was great to work with. We had a few concerns upon our test drive, but he addressed them at the dealership's expense and sold us the car for the same low price. It was such a starkly superior experience than we were getting at the many large franchise dealerships we visited. We'd definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Refreshing no hassle buying experience. The best!

by from Commerce, TX |

No pressure sale. Real talk with real people. Both Moe and Rhonda were the kind of sales force one would expect for a quality buying experience. This was so refreshing and unlike the high pressure type of boiler room tactics I experienced in "Dealerships." This will be the first place I look when I need another vehicle.

Successful sale.

by from Dallas, TX |

Completely put our mind at ease of dealing with an independent used car dealership. Not flashy but service was great, they were EXTREMELY accommodating, they maintain an inventory of high end cars, and worked with us to finalize a smooth sale. Actually ended up being better than dealing with a high profile dealership.

Very fast no pressure purchase!

by from Austin, Texas |

The purchase was very fast and no pressure. Moe was very nice and the staff was very friendly. came from Austin and they had the car waiting. it was a very good experience.

BMW Z4 2009

by from Denton, TX |

I had a wonderful experience in the purchase of this vehicle.

Easy Deal

by from Dallas, TX |

Got in, got out. Easy breezey. Rhonda was very friendly and a joy to work with. They have quality used cars and I got a fantasticly great deal. There was a mistake on their website, but honored that price without any kind of hesitation. Even without the price mix-up, I would have gotten a good deal. Went in, test drove the van, liked in and Rhonda worked to get all the paperwork ready for me to pick it up on my lunch hour the next day in time for Christmas travel. Kudos to Palomino Motors! The only complaint I have is that their location was a little hard to find... that's it. Only good things to say about this dealer.