Palomino Motors

7021 John Carpenter Freeway., Dallas, TX 75247

Used 866-443-3162 Used866-443-3162

Offering quality pre-owned and a painless car-buying experience

Wonderful customer service

by from Grand Prairie Texas |

I recently purchased my dream car from Palomino Motors the employees were absolutely wonderful I had the pleasure of dealing with Paul and Gina who made my purchasing experience remarkable. This company has hired on a new General Manager Steve Mitchell who provides great customer service and is absolutely amazing Palomino Motors have a new lifetime customer thanks to Steve, Paul and Gina.

April 27, 2016

Mrs. Parnell, I want to thank you personally for doing business with palomino motors. hopefully we can be of any assistance to you, thanks Steve Mitchell GM....

Palomino Motors has best pricing

by from Weatherford, TX |

I called them up, told Moe what I was looking for and they found it. I purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra loaded at a very reasonable price. Rhonda secured excellent financing for me with a very low rate. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Palomino Motors and its always been a great experience.

April 25, 2016

Hello tim, I want to thank you for continue to do busy with the Palomino Motors family. I would like to introduce myself Steve Mitchell the new General Manager, if I can be futher assistance to you please give us a call.

Love Palomino Motors

by from Bossier City, La. |

Moe and Dennis are the best! I drove from Bossier City to Dallas to get my dream car, which was a 2007 Mini Cooper S. The pics I saw of it did not do it justice. My jaw dropped when I saw my car up close because it was detailed inside and out. The engine was so clean that I could have eaten off of it. The dealership is small, but they make you feel like family. Every car there is high-end and they all look like new. I will definitely buy from them again and it is worth the drive if you live out of town to pay these gentlemen a visit. You won't be disappointed.

April 16, 2016

hello cheri, thank you from purchasing from the palomino motors family and hopefully we can be there for you in the future...thanks Steve Mitchell GM

Great experience S63 AMG Purchase

by from Flower Mound Tx |

Worked with Dennis this am. I was interested Ina new to me, S63 and I must say it was an awesome experience. These gentlemen are top notch no pressure, well informed sales consultants. They made the buying process informative and enjoyable. Palomino even found me a better rate for financing than my credit union had. I plan on purchasing many more vehicles from them. It is rare to find a dealership that makes you feel comfortable.

April 23, 2016

Eric, we at palomino motors family want to thank you for your purchase and telling us about your buying experience with dennis and if we can be assistance for you in the future. My name is Steve Mitchell GM.

Great Place to buy a car

by from Houston Tx |

I was in the market for an Infiniti G37 Journey Coupe. I looked all over my city without success. I then saw exactly what I was looking for on a car buying website. I had never done business with an independent dealer and was a little skeptical. Being an Analyst, I did my homework and decided to give them a shot. To my surprise they were actually better than the so called high end dealerships. I worked with Dennis. He answered all my questions without hesitation. When I informed him that I was ready to make the purchase and I had my own financing. Unlike some dealers that want you to use their financing. His reply was great we will get the process underway. I requested that they take the car to a local infiniti dealer for inspection. His reply ( sure you determine which dealer make the appointment and we will deliver it to them) I was surprised that he actually recommended that I do this. I must say that really put my mind at ease. They received my check and offered to help me with shipping the car. I decided that I wanted to go there and pick the car up. When I got there I test drove the car completed the needed paperwork. Then off to Houston. This was the best buying experience that I've ever had. Straight talk from good people. That's what I like. I will recommend them to everyone I know. Palomino Motors you guy's are the best.

April 23, 2016

I'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager and I want to thank you for your purchase from the Palomino motors family. also thank you for your review and your recommendation of dennis and his knowledge.

Dealing with luxury cars

by from Tulsa, OK |

We drove from Oklahoma to look at the car we wanted. Unfortunately the deal didn't work out. Nevertheless, we enjoyed dealing with most of the staff at Palomino Motors. Nice people. The salesman used pretty trivial sales tactics to tell us that some problems with the car were "not significant" while the car was "better than we could find at any competitor dealers" and "the price was extremely low". The negotiation didn't go too far, as they said there was "no room to negotiate, because it was already an internet special". We had another dealer waiting for us with a much better car, and we left without regrets. I should say that the dealership, dealing in luxury cars, was relatively nice and clean and we felt that they treated us with personal care and respect. If the car was right, we would buy it there.

April 23, 2016

Hello Kali, i'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager, I want to thank you for coming to our dealership, sorry we couldn't be any assistance, hopefully in the near future you will consider us.

Great Service

by from Hewitt Tx. |

Dennis was very helpful , did not rush us at all... Allowed us to take time to make our decision..

April 23, 2016

Hello Mr.Bradshaw, I'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager. I would like to thank you for purchase and your review about the Palomino motors family.

Excellent Service

by from Denver, CO |

Excellent car buying experience. Staff was professional, polite, and extremely helpful. Would definitely buy here again.

April 23, 2016

Hello Mr. Johnson, i'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager. I want to thank you for your purchase from the Palomino motors family and your review, we value our customers and love to hear from them.

great bently

by from louisiana |

Excellent customer service and friendly people Dennis was amazing

April 23, 2016

Hello Mr. Hart, I'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager, I want to thank you for your review and visiting Palomino Motors. If we can be of any assistance in the near future please contact us. Thank you!

Good service from good people

by from Bossier City, Louisiana |

What an amazing experience. I'm so glad I discovered Palomino Motors. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. It was clean and cars were in immaculate condition. It was worth the drive from Louisiana, they were a great help in finding the perfect car for us!

April 23, 2016

Hello Mr. chandler, I'm Steve Mitchell the new General Manager. I want to thank you for purchasing from the Palomino Motors family also thank you for your review and hopefully we can be assistance for you in the near future.