Palomino Motors

Palomino Motors

7021 John Carpenter Freeway., Dallas, TX 75247

Used 866-443-3162

Easy and Succesful Car Buying Experience!

by from Arlington, TX |

I had an outstanding experience at Palomino Motors. I had been looking for a SAAB 9-3 Convertible and found one on their website. The car was as advertised and above expectations. Most of the similar vehicle models I found prior were in shabby condition. Palomino Motors delivered on having a clean car, inside and out, that was well serviced and running smoothly. Alex was very easy to deal with and not overbearing like many other dealerships. After a thorough inspection of the vehicle and test drive, Alex went out of his way to make the deal fit within my budget. The dealership offers some high quality vehicles that show in great condition. Honestly, I could have spent hours just looking at their selection. I have been driving the vehicle for 5 months and it is still running great! I will definitely return to Palomino Motors to look for my next car!

Amazing Car Shopping Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

I have purchased new and used vehicles before, but this was hands down the best experience I have ever had. I went to Palomino Motors after my boyfriend had already purchased one car ( CLK 500) from them and I had recently totaled mine (Toyota Rav 4). Alex and Mo walked me through the process every step of the way and I couldn't be happier with my ML350. The service was not pushy or rushed, but fun and enjoyable. They asked about my needs and what i wanted rather then just putting me into some car and trying to make a sale. I was with my boyfriend through his process, so I knew going in what I was expecting. From start to finish, I enjoyed every minute. Moving forward, I refuse to shop any where else and I will continue to refer Palomino Motors to any and everyone I encounter searching for a great car shopping experience. Thank you again so much, you have 2 loyal customers for life.

Great Vehicles - Excellent Price

by from Weatherford, TX |

I have been purchasing vehicles from Palomino Motors since 1995 and have always purchased quality vehicles at a great price. I highly recommend them.

Old man enjoyment

by from Fortworth, TX |

I was looking for a used Mercedes S 550, I started my day on the Saturday morning that I visited Palomino Motors, I had no intention on purchasing, that was before I met Alex & Nathan. Those two were just an experience to work with and I've never had so much fun car shopping. I showed the boys all the listings I had printed out in my folder, and what my next few stops were, Alex was kind enough to run the VIN #'s to some of the ones he thought could have possible damage on auto check so I wouldn't waste my time, although some were cheaper in other places then theirs, Alex made me a deal, he even offered to deliver it. I have been driving it for a few weeks now, and its been a real joy! I have already recommended this dealership.

Salesman lack of knowledge

by from dallas, tx |

Salesman by the name of alex was no help. He has no product knowledge and was not dressed professionally for the class of cars being sold in this place. Very disappointed!!

Great selection, treible salesman!

by from Dallas, TX |

Awesome range of cars, but one of the salesman (Alex) has no business selling cars there, instead he should be washing, and detailing cars at this place!!

Good customer service, not a good car.

by from Fort Worth, TX |

The people were friendly, but the car I was looking at was to me not very good. It made a noise when they started it up. There was no radio and i had been told one would be put in, but since they had to put work into it they were not for sure if they were going to put a radio in. We were told they had ordered some parts for the car but couldn't tell us what was wrong with it. That was my final red flag.

not a good experience

by from dallas texas |

None of the cars on car.com where available on site

Great car at a great price

by from Grapevine, TX |

Three months ago, I purchased a 2011 BMW-Z4 sDrive35i from Rhonda at Palomino. I was skeptical at first since I had only ever purchased car from a major dealership and never from a small independent seller. The car was in fantastic shape (paint, engine, tires) and by far the best overall condition of several Z4's that I had driven. I ended up getting the sDrive35i (38k miiles, with 7-speed dual clutch transmission, twin-tiurbo 6-cyl) for the same price that CarMax was selling a base sDrive30i (19k miles, cloth seats, 4-cyl {no turbo}). The entire buying process took about an hour and it only took that long because I had to get something corrected with my lender. I waited this long (3 months) to write my review just to be on the safe side and make sure there weren't any hidden problems and there aren't. I also just checked prices of the 2011 Z-4s and every single one is still priced higher than what Palomino was asking back then. When we replace my wife's car in a couple of years, Palomino Motors will be the first place we look. Overall, probably the least stressful car buying experience in my life, not to mention the great deal I got.

Great experience!

by from The Colony, TX |

My wife and I worked with Danny and bought our 97' Prius from them. Danny was great to work with. We had a few concerns upon our test drive, but he addressed them at the dealership's expense and sold us the car for the same low price. It was such a starkly superior experience than we were getting at the many large franchise dealerships we visited. We'd definitely recommend them to our friends and family.