Pat Clemons Inc

Service 888-285-7360

We Put You First!

SO FAR SO GOOD

by from Ontario Canada |

I haven't purchase yet but so far I am please with the price we came up with and the car seems in very good condition. They seem friendly and willing to please the customer. They will go far with that attitude and sell a lot of vehicles . Some how right from the get go you have a science you buying from a reliable dealer. Let you know more in a few days going to see them on Friday. 4/17/2014

Great experience!

by from Boone |

We just bought our third vehicle ( first new one) from this dealer. Very happy with the process! Love our new cruze!!!

March 5, 2014

It was an honor serving your family. Our dealership family will be here to serve you after the sale and into the future. If you have any questions, mechanical service or "Heaven Forbid", collision repair. We have a full staff of certified technicians on staff. Thank You for your repeat business and kind words, it was a joy assisting you as well.

Great service

by from Paton, IA |

They were very easy to deal with, not too pushy and very helpful in finding financing.

March 7, 2014

Thank you so very much for allowing us the privilege of serving you. We strive to ensure that every customer receives the best service before, during and after the sale.

Great Experience!!

by from Boone, IA |

Everyone was very professional and helpful. We are repeat customers and like the service we receive.

March 3, 2014

Repeat customers are what strive for here at Pat Clemons. Thank you for selecting us as your dealer of choice for this vehicle. It was so much fun working for you and your family. Looking forward to serving you again for years to come.

Great experience. Highly recommend

by from Ankeny, IA |

I was not sure what car to get, Barry Schuler was prompt, polite, and very patient. He showed me the cars I were considering and explained all the model's features and benefits. They had a good selection, and I test drove quite a few. Barry did not pressure me, he was knowledgable of the features of benefits of the new and pre owned cars they had on the lot. I ended up going with a new Dart, and they even were willing to bring one in from Milwaukee that fit the exact options and color I was interested. I was never pressured into making a decision, I was not hurried into picking a car. I have purchased a lot of cars in my life, and this was definitely the best experience I have had. My trade-in was valued properly, I received a fair deal on my car. When I went into finance, there were no ridiculous glass etching fees and I got a great interest rate, better than my current bank was offering. I recommend this dealership highly. It is a small town dealership, and they give great deals without the cheesy fake sales approach. Very personable, real everyday sales help. If you have a bad experience here, I would suggest you reconsider how you approach buying a car, because this was by far the easiest purchase I have ever made, and the only time I got the exact car I wanted.

March 7, 2014

John, you were such a great person to work for. You and your family are so much fun and we hope this car serves them well. We at Pat Clemons strive to provide everyone a great experience that is both fun and productive. We were so happy that we were able to locate the right car for you. Thank you for your great review and for your business.

Great service, Great people.....

by from Dayton,ia |

We have bought three cars from Pat Clemons in the past. They work really hard to make your purchase of a vehicle a smooth and happy one.. I look forward to working with them again.

March 3, 2014

Thank you for your years of faithful business. Our business is built upon a foundation of loyal customers such as yourself. We strive to continually improve our selection, service and support and also to never forget our loyal customer base. Your business is greatly appreciated, Thank You Again.

Nearly walked out...

by from Des Moines |

Nearly walked out...found a good deal on a car here, but nearly walked out of the dealership because of poor service.We should have known it would be a bad experience when a sales person on a golf cart nearly hit us as we drove onto the lot. We called ahead to learn more about a specific car, but when we arrived we had to search for a salesperson. Our eventual salesperson never asked us to sit down, offered to let us drive the car or volunteered any information about the car we were interested in or any other car. We stood in the lobby during negotiations, and were shoved back into the lobby where we stood while our sales person was no where to be found. We barely even received a "thank you" handshake before driving away, and were never even acknowledged by the sales manager. Mr. Clemons may have a better deal, but even then i won't be going back.