Deery Brothers Chevrolet

Used 855-220-4420
Service 888-717-1434

Excellent experience!

by from Clive, is |

We had a very good experience. Andrew was knowledgeable with the vehicle and was easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to refer others to him.

February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend us and thanks again for your business!

What a roller coaster ride

by from Altoona, IA |

We bought a used 2005 Chevy Silverado earlier this year. The next day we took it over to our mechanic who found quite a bit wrong with it, including significant rust damage underneath. Steve, the GM, agreed to fix the issues and three weeks later we got our truck back. The next day we discovered a major power steering leak. Keep in mind that we only had it 2 days in total off of the lot. I called our sales person Owais Ahmed, who proceeded to tell me that it was not leaking when they had it and it must have been something I did (in 1 day) to cause the significant leak. Really? I then called Steve and left a message, but he never called me back. I appreciate the work that was done, but it still ended up costing me almost $700 in repairs right off of the lot. All in all, my perception of the whole incident was less than satisfactory. I have always used Karl?s in the past and have never had even close to these kinds of challenges.

Running out in front of your moving car?

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I do a lot of car shopping from the driver's seat. Should know better than to do that when the dealership is open. This salesman ran out almost in front of me while my car was moving. That really turned me off and I immediately left the dealership. Let me browse, I will find you when I'm ready.

February 19, 2013

Thanks for your input! We do listen to our customers and one of their biggest complaints is that they couldn't get waited on while visiting some of our competitors.You will always get immediate attention at Deery Brothers Chevrolet. We value you! I am sorry you were offended. Please stop back. If you prefer to be left alone just tell us and we will honor your wishes. Sincerely, Bruce Huckfeldt-General Sales Manager 285-1000

You call this a place of business?????

by from Central Iowa |

Nothing good to say, so we'll leave it at that.

October 31, 2012

The only problem I can't resolve is the one I don't hear. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Bruce Huckfeldt-General Sales Manager-Deery Brothers Chevrolet.

Susan's Review

by from Humeston, IA |

This was our first trip to Deery Brothers.We were shuffled from one salesman to another. Shawn was very helpful and listened to what we wanted. Then we were given to Owais Ahmed who was pushy and seemed desperate to make a sale. When I didn't approve of the vehicle he thought we should buy, he became very rude. I told him he was being rude and we were leaving...he then became downright nasty!! We've bought several autos over the years, but never have we ever been treated so poorly at other dealerships.

October 31, 2012

I am sorry you felt that Owais was rude. It does surprise me as he is one of the top salesman in the USA and 99.999% of his customers are completely satisfied. Again my apologies as rudeness is never acceptable. Bruce Huckfeldt-General Sales Manager-Deery Brothers Chevrolet.

Excellent experience!

by from Clive, is |

February 19, 2013

Thank you for the 5 Star recommendation! Also, thank you very much for your business! Bruce Huckfeldt-General Sales Manager