Granger Motors

1708 Sycamore Street, Granger, IA 50109

New 888-750-5857
Used 888-217-5009
Service 888-889-9774

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain!

Excellent service for out-of-state purchase

by from Camarillo, CA |

I am very pleased with my recent transaction with Granger Motors. I purchased a vehicle from out-of-state, and Zach Westrum did an excellent job of making the process as easy and swift as possible. Zach was very responsive to all questions and requests regarding the vehicle, including taking detailed pictures of the body and undercarriage, as well as arranging shipping. Zach and the rest of the Granger Motors team made what could have been a difficult transaction quick and pleasant, and I highly recommend them for both in-state and out-of-state purchases.

December 12, 2014

Thank you for your purchase Nicholas, It was a pleasure working with you!

buick regal purchase

by from Des Moines IOWA |

I am thrilled with Granger Motors. living on fixed income. I had a hard time deciding in purchasing a new car was a good choice. But I had a super salesman.Dwayne. he was always there to awnser.my questions.After I bought the car.i realized I had left something behind in my trade in.. I called Dwayne.He brought it to the house for me. Big shout out to Granger Motors also for makeing the numbers work. And the Dollor amount they gave me for my old Regal. I would recommend them to anyone.Already have some friends headed that way .a After the first of the year Merry Christmas to me.

Great place to do business.

by from Adel, IA |

Granger Motors is a great place to do business. I purchased my "new" used Jeep recently and everyone there was extremely helpful and professional. They made sure that I understood everything about my new Jeep and all the paperwork etc. Several team members followed up to make sure I had everything I needed and to check if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Granger Motors to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I was a great experience doing business with these folks.

October 14, 2014

Lou, Thank you for the kind words and we are glad that you are excited about your Jeep! We really appreciate you choosing us and hope to see you again in the future!

My recent F-150 purchase.

by from Altoona, IA |

I really appreciated the ease of shopping and then buying our new F-150 at Granger Motors. My email inquiries were replied to quickly, the purchase was very low pressure, and everyone was helpful and knowledgeable.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and we are glad to get you set up with a new Ford F-150!

A great experience!

by from Altoona, Iowa |

I just purchased a new Ford F150 from Granger Motors and the buying process was effortless! I went to Granger because they had the features I wanted in a Ford F150 and at a lower price than all the other Ford dealers in the area. I didn't have to spend my whole day there and I got what I wanted and not what the dealership says I can get! Plus, they didn't low ball me on my trade, which is a major bonus! Dwayne was very helpful and made me feel right at home. I have bought cars from them in the past and everytime it has been a pleasure to be there. I will recommend Granger to everyone I know!

May 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! Its hard not to be happy with the new F-150 and we hope you are enjoying it! We realize there are lots of places you can shop and we appreciate you choosing us!

My buying experience at Granger Motors . . .

by from Ankeny, Iowa |

After looking at the vehicles on the lot, I talked to Pam and Trent about the specific features I was looking for. Within a day or two, they had exactly what I wanted. All the people that we worked with during the entire process were professional, honest and nice. The process was painless and efficient. Great business people!

May 29, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad we found you exactly the truck you were looking for in a timely manner!

A Great Dealership and great staff

by from Dana , Iowa |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangled from Granger Motors. They were very helpful and courteous. I traded my vehicle there for the new one. My previous vehicle, a Jeep Commander, had also been purchased there. They treat their repeat customers very well. They have an excellent repair area . I highly recommend Granger Motors.

A Great Dealership

LoDeene Glawe

March 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! It is hard not to fall in love with the Jeep Wrangler and you made an awesome choice on yours!

A Great Dealership

by from Dana , Iowa |

Great car - very competive prices!

by from Grimes, IA |

I originally came in to look at a car I had found online only to be told that it had been sold the prior night. I asked about a 2013 Hyundai Sonata I saw in the lot and John Matthews was very helpful. I took it out for a test drive and loved it. As others have mentioned, there was NO back and forth haggling over the price of the car or pressure to make the purchase NOW. After returning home, I did some more research on that car and was satisfied that the price they were asking was VERY competitive. John was very knowledgeable and professional. Before I left with the car I was shown the service department, where/how to contact John in the future with any questions and he even helped to get my phone linked up to the Bluetooth system in the car. All in all a very positive car buying experience!

March 27, 2014

Lori, We appreciate the kind words and hope you are enjoying your Sonata! I know John really liked working with you and helping you with a car that fit your needs!