Wes Finch Auto Plaza Inc.

Wes Finch Auto Plaza Inc.

410 West St. S., Grinnell, IA 50112

New 855-632-5095
Used 855-542-5975
Service 877-352-3705

At Wes Finch Auto Plaza, you always get a Great Deal and a Great Deal More!

Exceptional Service

by from Grinnell, IA |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 SUV from Wes Finch in Grinnell, IA. The Sales team went above and beyond to try to find us the exact make, model, and color of SUV that we wanted. In the end we settled for a different color but we are satisfied with the choice we made. I know that if we ever have questions or issues with our purchase the Wes Finch team will be ready with answers. They are prompt at responding and know where to find the answers to your questions. I would highly recommend Wes Finch for anyone considering a new auto purchase.

Great place to buy and service your vehicles!

by from Sigourney, IA |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from Wes Finch Auto. They are are wonderful to work with. They found the exact vehicle I was looking for and made sure I was happy with everything. Their service department is easy to work with and they do outstanding quality work. Thank you Stefanie and the rest of the crew at Wes Finch!

Great customer service

by from Ames Iowa |

This is our second vehicle purchase at Wes Finch and we worked with Brian Yardley both times. Brian was great to work with and really listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. The whole process went very smooth. I would recommend both Brian and Wes Finch.

Excellent Service

by from Grinnell, IA |

Just purchased a 2015 Silverado. Worked with Stefanie DeAngelo and couldn't have had any better experience with the purchase experience. She was patient and answered all questions very professionally. This is the third purchase from Wes Finch and in the future would buy from them again. Have used the service department in the past and they are very professional also. Would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to give Wes Finch's staff a chance to help in the purchase of a vehicle. Was really a no hassle process.

Great experience

by from Grinnell, IA |

My wife and I recently bought a 2011 Malibu at Wes Finch and couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the vehicle. Taylor Brandt worked with us and was great to work with. We had one minor issue with one of the vents but it was under warranty and fixed right away with assistance from John Moore. We are very happy with our experience with Wes Finch.

Professional, clean and cooperative

by from Grinnell, Iowa |

We worked with Jacque Schlesselman who was personable, professional, informative, and helpful. After a lot of thought and research we purchased a used minivan.

Great customer service

by from Gilman City, Mo |

So far Wes Finch Auto Plaza has been great to me. Started looking for a vehicle while I was in Afghanistan I was able to get in contact with the internet salesman Jason and he talked me through everything and gave me all the details I needed. Now that I'm almost home I have got in contact with them and put a deposit down on a jeep I've always wanted. Great group of people I came in contact with and can't wait to meet them and drive away with my new Jeep.

Too good a deal

by from Iowa Falls, ia |

I inquired about a Tahoe and while the emails were going back and forth it got sold, so it must have been a good deal.

Great service

by from New Sharon Iowa |

The car that we brought was prices right and service was good too. We have bought other cars from wes finch before they have treated us good g

Wes Finch Auto Plaza Inc. responded to this review

January 16, 2014

Kerry and Jana, thanks so much for your business as well as taking the time to (and thinking enough of Bill Dill and Wes Finch Auto)write some very kinds words. If we can do anything for you in the future, please, don't hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Jeff Finch

We are happy customers!

by from Newton, IA |

This is our fourth vehicle purchase from Wes Finch Auto Plaza and our third vehicle purchase from Randy Binns. We have no regrets and enjoy coming in to see everyone when getting vehicles serviced.

My new car

by from Grinnell |

Randy Binns was great!!!!! I would recommend him to everyone. He made buying my car fun and easy.